Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 280th day of the year 1983. It was the 40th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,214 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,405 days or 12.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 447 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 15, 2015.
If a dog named Professor - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Professor will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Professor will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Dwain Esper
- 1945Kevin Godley
- 1963Ann Curless
- 1966Sherman Alexie
- 1967Toni Braxton
- 1974Allison Munn
- 1974Charlotte Perrelli
- 1978Omar Benson Miller
- 1984Kazuki Kato
- 1988Lauren Mayberry
View the complete list of October 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1879Joe Hill, Swedish-born American labor activist and poet (d. 1915)
- 1889Robert Z. Leonard, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1968)
- 1910Henry Plumer McIlhenny, American art collector and philanthropist (d. 1986)
- 1911Vaughn Monroe, American singer, trumpet player, and bandleader (d. 1973)
- 1923Jean-Paul Riopelle, Canadian painter and sculptor (d. 2002)
- 1940Bruce Vento, American educator and politician (d. 2000)
- 1970Nicole Ari Parker, American model and actress
- 1975Damian Kulash, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (OK Go and 8in8)
- 1978Alison Balsom, English trumpet player and educator
- 1987Sam Querrey, American tennis player
View the complete list of October 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nichole’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571The Battle of Lepanto is fought, and the Holy League (Spain and Italy) annihilates the Turkish fleet.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The Americans defeat the British in the Second Battle of Saratoga, also known as the Battle of Bemis Heights.
- 1828Morea expedition: The city of Patras, Greece, is liberated by the French expeditionary force in the Peloponnese under General Maison.
- 1862Royal Columbian Hospital (RCH) opens as the first hospital in the Canadian province of British Columbia
- 1924Andreas Michalakopoulos becomes Prime Minister of Greece for a short period of time.
- 1933Air France is inaugurated, after being formed by a merger of 5 French airlines.
- 1955American poet Allen Ginsberg performs his poem Howl for the first time at the Six Gallery in San Francisco.
- 1985The Achille Lauro is hijacked by Palestine Liberation Front.
- 1988An Inupiat hunter discovers three gray whales trapped under the ice in Barrow, Alaska, US; the situation becomes a multinational effort to free the whales.
- 2001The Global War on Terrorism begins as a result of the September 11 attacks. The U.S. invasion of Afghanistan initiates with an air assault and covert operations on the ground.
View the complete list of October 7 historical events.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vlada Divljan, Amanda Fahy, Elfi von Dassanowsky, Shōei, Miyu Yoshimoto, Luis Saslavsky, Anthony Valentine, Eliot Sumner, Chloë Grace Moretz, Nivea.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 7, 1983.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th October 1983 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 19, 1984. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 3, 1964. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 8, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 7th October 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 7, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 280th day of 1983
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 40th Friday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 301 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,214 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,405 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 447
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 15, 2015
- Age in dog years: 164 dog years old using a Cockapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 19, 1984 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 3, 1964 (-140)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler (October 8, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.X.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1912 – Dane Clark, American actor and director (d. 1998); May 8, 1982 – Christina Cole, English actress; August 15, 1969 – Kevin Cheng, American-Hong Kong singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,138