Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 281st day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,106 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Alfred Drake
- 1914Sarah Churchill
- 1929Graeme Ferguson
- 1936Michael Hurll
- 1959Simon Cowell
- 1967Ellen ten Damme
- 1984Anna Larrucea
- 1984Toma Ikuta
- 1997Lauren Platt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1919Zelman Cowen, Australian academic and politician, 19th Governor-General of Australia (d. 2011)
- 1928Sohrab Sepehri, Persian poet and painter (d. 1980)
- 1944Donald Tsang, Chinese civil servant and politician, 2nd Chief Executive of Hong Kong
- 1944Judee Sill, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1979)
- 1945David Wallace, Scottish physicist and academic
- 1959Jean-Marc Fournier, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1968Pippa Funnell, English horse rider
- 1976Gilberto Silva, Brazilian footballer
- 1980Tim Cresswell, Hong Kong footballer
- 1993Jean-Luc Baker, American ice dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1513Battle of La Motta: Spanish troops under Ramón de Cardona defeat the Venetians.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Battle of Kings Mountain: American Patriot militia defeat Loyalist irregulars led by British major Patrick Ferguson in South Carolina.
- 1862Royal Columbian Hospital (RCH) opens as the first hospital in the Canadian province of British Columbia
- 1933Air France is inaugurated, after being formed by a merger of 5 French airlines.
- 1944World War II: During an uprising at Birkenau concentration camp, Jewish prisoners burn down the crematoria.
- 1955American poet Allen Ginsberg performs his poem Howl for the first time at the Six Gallery in San Francisco.
- 1963John F. Kennedy signs the ratification of the Partial Test Ban Treaty.
- 1985The Achille Lauro is hijacked by Palestine Liberation Front.
- 1985The Mameyes landslide kills close to 300 in the worst landslide in North American history.
- 2003The governor of California, Gray Davis, is recalled in favor of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
View the complete list of historical events for October 7.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wendi Peters, Pío Leyva, Melissa George, Son Dam-bi, Wong Jim, Norman J. Grossfeld, Shin Hye-sung, Barry Hay, Leona Mitchell, Daniel Gélin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 7, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Music by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 7, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1948 – Tino Insana, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 7, 1926 – Samuel Goldwyn, Jr., American director and producer (d. 2015); June 1, 1905 – Robert Newton, English-American actor (d. 1956).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043