Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 280th day of the year 2002. It was the 41st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,852 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,951 days or 5.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 15, 2034.
If a dog named Spike Monteiro - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spike Monteiro will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Spike Monteiro will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Andy Devine
- 1926Diana Lynn
- 1949Kieran Kane
- 1952Mary Badham
- 1961Brian Mannix
- 1966Sherman Alexie
- 1971Daniel Boucher
- 1978Omar Benson Miller
- 1979Tang Wei
- 1997Lauren Platt
View the complete list of October 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1879Joe Hill, Swedish-born American labor activist and poet (d. 1915)
- 1914Begum Akhtar, Indian singer and actress (d. 1974)
- 1919Georges Duby, French historian and author (d. 1996)
- 1930Curtis Crider, American race car driver (d. 2012)
- 1936Michael Hurll, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1952Mary Badham, American actress
- 1960Kevin Boyle, American historian and author
- 1976Taylor Hicks, American singer-songwriter and actor (Little Memphis Blues Orchestra)
- 1977Meighan Desmond, New Zealand actress
- 1979Tang Wei, Chinese actress
View the complete list of October 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571The Battle of Lepanto is fought, and the Holy League (Spain and Italy) annihilates the Turkish fleet.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Battle of Kings Mountain: American Patriot militia defeat Loyalist irregulars led by British major Patrick Ferguson in South Carolina.
- 1826The Granite Railway begins operations as the first chartered railway in the U.S.
- 1840Willem II becomes King of the Netherlands.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: Siege of Paris: Léon Gambetta flees Paris in a hot-air balloon.
- 1949The communist German Democratic Republic (East Germany) is formed.
- 1985The Mameyes landslide kills close to 300 in the worst landslide in North American history.
- 1991Croatian War of Independence: Bombing of Banski dvori in Zagreb kills one civilian.
- 1996The Fox News Channel begins broadcasting.
- 1998Matthew Shepard, a gay student at the University of Wyoming, is found tied to a fence after being savagely beaten by two young adults in Laramie, Wyoming.
View the complete list of October 7 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gerry Anderson, Nico Minardos, Fran Allison, Lori Heuring, Yū Aoi, Miki Yeung, Robert Nebřenský, Sigtryggur Baldursson, Niki Taylor, Troy Hudson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 7, 2002.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th October 2002 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 20, 2001. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 26, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 7th October 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 7, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 280th day of 2002
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 41st Monday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 357 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 5,852 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,951 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 198
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 15, 2034
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 20, 2001 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 26, 1988 (-166)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson (October 12, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1971 – Rosie Ledet, American singer-songwriter and accordion player; September 19, 1901 – Joe Pasternak, Hungarian-American production manager and producer (d. 1991); April 5, 1971 – Dong Abay, Filipino singer-songwriter and guitarist (Yano).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,890