Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 280th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,793 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 1,931 days or 5 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 15, 2034.
If a dog named Farfel - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Farfel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Farfel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Del Lord
- 1926Diana Lynn
- 1959Simon Cowell
- 1963Ann Curless
- 1964Yavuz Bingöl
- 1967Toni Braxton
- 1977Brandon Quinn
- 1978Alesha Dixon
- 1984Anna Larrucea
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1748Charles XIII of Sweden (d. 1818)
- 1895Maurice Grevisse, Belgian linguist and author (d. 1980)
- 1909Shura Cherkassky, Ukrainian-American pianist and educator (d. 1995)
- 1934Amiri Baraka, American poet, playwright, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1938Fereydoun Farrokhzad, Iranian singer, actor, and poet (d. 1992)
- 1950Jakaya Kikwete, Tanzanian colonel, economist, and politician, 4th President of Tanzania
- 1951John Mellencamp, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1959Lourdes Flores, Peruvian lawyer and politician
- 1969Malia Hosaka, American wrestler
- 1973Sami Hyypiä, Finnish footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1542Explorer Cabrillo discovers Santa Catalina Island off of the California coast.
- 1828Morea expedition: The city of Patras, Greece, is liberated by the French expeditionary force in the Peloponnese under General Maison.
- 1862Royal Columbian Hospital (RCH) opens as the first hospital in the Canadian province of British Columbia
- 1868Cornell University holds opening day ceremonies; initial student enrollment is 412, the highest at any American university to that date.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: Siege of Paris: Léon Gambetta flees Paris in a hot-air balloon.
- 1929Photios II becomes Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 1949The communist German Democratic Republic (East Germany) is formed.
- 1958President of Pakistan Iskander Mirza, with the support of General Ayub Khan and the army, suspends the 1956 constitution, imposes martial law, and cancels the elections scheduled for January 1959.
- 1987Sikh nationalists declares the independence of Khalistan from India; it is not internationally recognized.
- 1988An Inupiat hunter discovers three gray whales trapped under the ice in Barrow, Alaska, US; the situation becomes a multinational effort to free the whales.
View the complete list of historical events for October 7.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Archie Moore, Michael Tucci, Divine Brown, Jay Mohr, Edie Adams, Jozef Kroner, Clifton Chenier, Michael C. Hall, Bill Daily, Peter Graves.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 7, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1976 – Nurgül Yeşilçay, Turkish actress; March 4, 1921 – Joan Greenwood, English actress (d. 1987); March 4, 1941 – John Aprea, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,315