Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1908 was a Thursday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,673 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,344 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Kirk Alyn
- 1941George Bellamy
- 1944Susan Raye
- 1961Jon Stevens
- 1969Dylan Neal
- 1972Kim Myung-min
- 1979Noelle Scaggs
- 1980The Miz
- 1994Luca Hänni
- 1997Bella Thorne
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1515Margaret Douglas, English wife of Matthew Stewart, 4th Earl of Lennox (d. 1578)
- 1897Marcel Herrand, French actor (d. 1953)
- 1901Eivind Groven, Norwegian composer and theorist (d. 1977)
- 1922Nils Liedholm, Swedish footballer, coach, and manager (d. 2007)
- 1937Merle Park, Zimbabwean-English ballerina and educator
- 1948Benjamin Cheever, American journalist and author
- 1950Blake Morrison, English poet, author, and academic
- 1971Marc Ellis, New Zealand rugby player and television host
- 1979Paul Burchill, English wrestler
- 1987Ksenia Solo, Latvian-Canadian actress and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 314Roman Emperor Licinius is defeated by his colleague Constantine I at the Battle of Cibalae, and loses his European territories.
- 1200Isabella of Angoulême is crowned Queen consort of England.
- 1645Jeanne Mance opened the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal, the first lay hospital in North America.
- 1806Napoleonic Wars: Forces of the British Empire lay siege to the port of Boulogne in France by using Congreve rockets, invented by Sir William Congreve.
- 1871Four major fires break out on the shores of Lake Michigan in Chicago, Peshtigo, Wisconsin, Holland, Michigan, and Manistee, Michigan including the Great Chicago Fire, and the much deadlier Peshtigo Fire.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Crucifix Hill occurs just outside Aachen. Capt. Bobbie Brown receives a Medal of Honor for his heroics in this battle.
- 1969The opening rally of the Days of Rage occurs, organized by the Weather Underground in Chicago.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Paris, a Communist delegation rejects US President Richard Nixon’s October 7 peace proposal as “a manoeuvre to deceive world opinion”.
- 1974Franklin National Bank collapses due to fraud and mismanagement; at the time it is the largest bank failure in the history of the United States.
- 1990Israeli–Palestinian conflict: In Jerusalem, Israeli police kill 17 Palestinians and wound over 100 near the Dome of the Rock mosque on the Temple Mount.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shakti Arora, Haji, Haris Alexiou, Taki Tsan, George Dzundza, Anne Crawford, Keith Jardine, Dylan O'Brien, Peter Finch, Aubrey Plaza.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 8, 1908.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1903 – Lucienne Boyer, French singer (d. 1983); May 13, 1949 – Zoë Wanamaker, American-English actress; November 23, 1944 – Joe Eszterhas, Hungarian-American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 920