Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1908 was a Thursday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,706 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,345 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Huntley Gordon
- 1928Bill Maynard
- 1940Fred Cash
- 1956Stephanie Zimbalist
- 1959Nick Bakay
- 1968CL Smooth
- 1970Matt Damon
- 1977Jamie Marchi
- 1980The Miz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1893Clarence Williams, American pianist and composer (d. 1965)
- 1910Gus Hall, American soldier and politician (d. 2000)
- 1910Helmut Kallmeyer, German chemist and soldier (d. 2006)
- 1946Bel Mooney, English journalist and author
- 1948Benjamin Cheever, American journalist and author
- 1951Shannon C. Stimson, American philosopher, historian, and theorist
- 1969Jeremy Davies, American actor
- 1974Martin Henderson, New Zealand actor
- 1980The Miz, American wrestler and actor
- 1993Garbiñe Muguruza, Spanish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1912First Balkan War begins: Montenegro declares war against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1921KDKA in Pittsburgh’s Forbes Field conducts the first live broadcast of a football game.
- 1932The Indian Air Force is established.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1941World War II: In their invasion of the Soviet Union, Germany reaches the Sea of Azov with the capture of Mariupol.
- 1962Spiegel scandal: Der Spiegel publishes the article “Bedingt abwehrbereit” (“Conditionally prepared for defense”) about a NATO manoeuvre called “Fallex 62”, which uncovered the sorry state of the Bundeswehr (Germany’s army) facing the communist threat from the east at the time. The magazine is soon accused of treason.
- 1978Australia’s Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
- 1982Poland bans Solidarity and all trade unions.
- 1990Israeli–Palestinian conflict: In Jerusalem, Israeli police kill 17 Palestinians and wound over 100 near the Dome of the Rock mosque on the Temple Mount.
- 2001A twin engine Cessna and Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) jetliner collide in heavy fog during takeoff from Milan, Italy, killing 118 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicolas Philibert, Fred Feast, Rhett Fisher, Radka Toneff, Sarah Hyland, Tanya Roberts, Lucille La Verne, Billie Whitelaw, Luis Mariano, Shuba Jay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 8, 1908.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1970 – Sadao Abe, Japanese actor and singer (Group Tamashii); September 4, 1982 – Sarah Solemani, English actress and playwright; November 16, 1972 – Missi Pyle, American actress and singer (Smith & Pyle).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,010