Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 281st day of the year 1922. It was the 41st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,048 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,016 days or 32.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,220 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 16, 1954.
If a dog named Keto - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 412 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keto will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Keto will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Raaj Kumar
- 1940Fred Cash
- 1943R. L. Stine
- 1949Hamish Stuart
- 1949Sigourney Weaver
- 1960François Pérusse
- 1960Rano Karno
- 1969Jeremy Davies
- 1970Matt Damon
- 1980Nick Cannon
View the complete list of October 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1845Salomon Kalischer, German pianist, composer, and physicist (d. 1924)
- 1908Ezekias Papaioannou, Greek-Cypriot politician (d. 1988)
- 1928Neil Harvey, Australian cricketer
- 1949Sigourney Weaver, American actress and producer
- 1952Takis Koroneos, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1959Daniel Ribacoff, Brazilian-American polygraph examiner
- 1959Mike Morgan, American baseball player and coach
- 1961Sandy Andolong, Filipino actress and producer
- 1970Tetsuya Nomura, Japanese video game designer and director
- 1977Erna Siikavirta, Finnish singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Lordi)
View the complete list of October 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Della’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 314Roman Emperor Licinius is defeated by his colleague Constantine I at the Battle of Cibalae, and loses his European territories.
- 1573End of the Spanish siege of Alkmaar, the first Dutch victory in Eighty Years’ War.
- 1856The Second Opium War between several western powers and China begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
- 1879War of the Pacific: The Chilean Navy defeats the Peruvian Navy in the Battle of Angamos, Peruvian Admiral Miguel Grau is killed in the encounter.
- 1904Edmonton, Alberta is incorporated as a city.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Crucifix Hill occurs just outside Aachen. Capt. Bobbie Brown receives a Medal of Honor for his heroics in this battle.
- 1956New York Yankees’s Don Larsen pitched the only perfect game in a World Series.
- 1978Australia’s Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
- 1982Cats opens on Broadway and runs for nearly 18 years before closing on September 10, 2000.
- 1982Poland bans Solidarity and all trade unions.
View the complete list of October 8 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: V. Dakshinamoorthy, Dave Williams, Alexander Conti, Sophina Brown, Tavi Gevinson, Phil Morris, Simone Battle, Enn Klooren, Oz Fox, Roy Khan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 8, 1922.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th October 1922 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 19, 1915. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 2, 1952. Your score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 8, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 281st day of 1922
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 41st Sunday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 112 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,048 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,016 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,220
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 16, 1954
- Age in dog years: 412 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 19, 1915 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 2, 1952 (-176)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.X.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1957 – Dirk Blocker, American actor; December 13, 1977 – Charlotte Milchard, English actress; August 28, 1982 – LeAnn Rimes, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,925