Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 281st day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,488 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,829 days or 30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,100 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 16, 1961.
If a dog named Fria - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fria will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fria will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Paulette Dubost
- 1918Ron Randell
- 1940Paul Hogan
- 1946Jean-Jacques Beineix
- 1949Maggie Ollerenshaw
- 1949Sigourney Weaver
- 1954Michael Dudikoff
- 1972Kim Myung-min
- 1993Angus T. Jones
View the complete list of October 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1818John Henninger Reagan, American judge and politician, 3rd Confederate States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1905)
- 1888Ernst Kretschmer, German psychiatrist and author (d. 1964)
- 1889Collett E. Woolman, American businessman, co-founded Delta Air Lines (d. 1966)
- 1889R. Fraser Armstrong, Canadian engineer (d. 1983)
- 1890Snuffy Browne, Barbadian cricketer (d. 1964)
- 1927César Milstein, Argentinian-English biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002)
- 1935Albert Roux, French-English chef
- 1952Takis Koroneos, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1956Stephanie Zimbalist, American actress
- 1984Domenik Hixon, American football player
View the complete list of October 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bavaria and Austria.
- 1871Four major fires break out on the shores of Lake Michigan in Chicago, Peshtigo, Wisconsin, Holland, Michigan, and Manistee, Michigan including the Great Chicago Fire, and the much deadlier Peshtigo Fire.
- 1879War of the Pacific: The Chilean Navy defeats the Peruvian Navy in the Battle of Angamos, Peruvian Admiral Miguel Grau is killed in the encounter.
- 1895Eulmi incident: Queen Min of Joseon, the last empress of Korea, is assassinated and her corpse burnt by Japanese infiltrators inside Gyeongbok Palace.
- 1921KDKA in Pittsburgh’s Forbes Field conducts the first live broadcast of a football game.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Crucifix Hill occurs just outside Aachen. Capt. Bobbie Brown receives a Medal of Honor for his heroics in this battle.
- 1952The Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash kills 112 people.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
- 1978Australia’s Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
- 2001A twin engine Cessna and Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) jetliner collide in heavy fog during takeoff from Milan, Italy, killing 118 people.
View the complete list of October 8 historical events.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ellen Corby, Uhm Tae-woong, Arianne Zucker, Joan Rivers, Nic Hill, Robert Axelrod, Rose Byrne, Pierce Brosnan, Charles Herbert, Bugoy Cariño.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 8, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1934. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +198. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 9, 1907. Your incompatibility score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1914 – Roger Avon, English actor (d. 1998); December 8, 1939 – Jerry Butler, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Impressions); August 20, 1976 – Randeep Hooda, Indian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,467