Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1956 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,591 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,530 days or 21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 765 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 16, 1988.
If a dog named Lupos - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 329 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lupos will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lupos will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Kirk Alyn
- 1930Alasdair Milne
- 1944Susan Raye
- 1949Hamish Stuart
- 1954Michael Dudikoff
- 1968Emily Procter
- 1970Matt Damon
- 1993Molly Quinn
- 1994Luca Hänni
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1715Michel Benoist, French scientist and missionary (d. 1774)
- 1917Billy Conn, American boxer (d. 1993)
- 1917Rodney Robert Porter, English biochemist and physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1985)
- 1953Robert Saxton, English composer and educator
- 1959Daniel Ribacoff, Brazilian-American polygraph examiner
- 1970Mathieu Ngudjolo Chui, Congolese colonel
- 1973Jim Fairchild, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Grandaddy and Modest Mouse)
- 1979Paul Burchill, English wrestler
- 1981Ruby, Egyptian singer and actress
- 1996Sara Sorribes Tormo, Spanish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1806Napoleonic Wars: Forces of the British Empire lay siege to the port of Boulogne in France by using Congreve rockets, invented by Sir William Congreve.
- 1829Rail transport: Stephenson’s The Rocket wins The Rainhill Trials.
- 1860Telegraph line between Los Angeles and San Francisco opens.
- 1879War of the Pacific: The Chilean Navy defeats the Peruvian Navy in the Battle of Angamos, Peruvian Admiral Miguel Grau is killed in the encounter.
- 1912First Balkan War begins: Montenegro declares war against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1952The Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash kills 112 people.
- 1962Spiegel scandal: Der Spiegel publishes the article “Bedingt abwehrbereit” (“Conditionally prepared for defense”) about a NATO manoeuvre called “Fallex 62”, which uncovered the sorry state of the Bundeswehr (Germany’s army) facing the communist threat from the east at the time. The magazine is soon accused of treason.
- 1973Greek military junta of 1967–74: Junta strongman George Papadopoulos appoints Spyros Markezinis as Prime Minister of Greece with the task to lead Greece to parliamentary rule.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shin Seung-hun, William Gillette, Pedro Macedo Camacho, Shiho Takano, Işın Karaca, Maxwell, Kelsi Crain, Vivien Leigh, Andy Clyde, Dick O'Neill.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 8, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1962 – Shaun Ryder, English singer-songwriter and actor (Happy Mondays and Black Grape); September 6, 1952 – Buddy Miller, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Band of Joy); August 22, 1973 – Beenie Man, Jamaican rapper and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,300