Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1956 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,509 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 762 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Kera - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 329 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kera will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kera will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Dick Burnett
- 1940Fred Cash
- 1944Dale Dye
- 1944Susan Raye
- 1952Edward Zwick
- 1959Peter Horrocks
- 1966Felipe Camiroaga
- 1976Karina Bacchi
- 1993Barbara Palvin
- 1994Luca Hänni
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1515Margaret Douglas, English wife of Matthew Stewart, 4th Earl of Lennox (d. 1578)
- 1765Harman Blennerhassett, English-Irish lawyer and politician (d. 1831)
- 1818John Henninger Reagan, American judge and politician, 3rd Confederate States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1905)
- 1847Rose Scott, Australian activist (d. 1925)
- 1883Otto Heinrich Warburg, German physiologist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1928Neil Harvey, Australian cricketer
- 1937Merle Park, Zimbabwean-English ballerina and educator
- 1961Ted Kooshian, American pianist and composer (Ed Palermo Big Band)
- 1968CL Smooth, American rapper and producer (Pete Rock & CL Smooth)
- 1990Rachel Klamer, Zimbabwean-Dutch triathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1322Mladen II Šubić of Bribir, defeated in the battle of Bliska, is arrested by the Parliament.
- 1813The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bavaria and Austria.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Perryville: Union forces under General Don Carlos Buell halt the Confederate invasion of Kentucky by defeating troops led by General Braxton Bragg at Perryville, Kentucky.
- 1895Eulmi incident: Queen Min of Joseon, the last empress of Korea, is assassinated and her corpse burnt by Japanese infiltrators inside Gyeongbok Palace.
- 1904Prince Albert, Saskatchewan is incorporated as a city.
- 1928Joseph Szigeti gives the first performance of Alfredo Casella’s Violin Concerto.
- 1956New York Yankees’s Don Larsen pitched the only perfect game in a World Series.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
- 1982Cats opens on Broadway and runs for nearly 18 years before closing on September 10, 2000.
- 2015Jurgen Klopp agrees to become the new Liverpool FC manager.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ralph Garman, Mary Wickes, Zeki Alasya, Dan Lilker, Betty Garrett, Todd Glass, Jane Leeves, Yves Lavandier, Jerry Mathers, Megan Prescott.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 8, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 2, 1973 – Efren Ramirez, American actor and producer; July 1, 1916 – Olivia de Havilland, Japanese-American actress and singer; November 10, 1929 – Ninón Sevilla, Cuban-Mexican actress and dancer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,156