Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1963 was a Tuesday and it was the 281st day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,864 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 672 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Samsom - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Samsom will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Samsom will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Paul Hogan
- 1944Dale Dye
- 1948Claude Jade
- 1955Lonnie Pitchford
- 1966Felipe Camiroaga
- 1970Sisaundra Lewis
- 1979Gregori Chad Petree
- 1979Kristanna Loken
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1927César Milstein, Argentinian-English biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002)
- 1930Pepper Adams, American saxophonist and composer (The Thad Jones/Mel Lewis Orchestra) (d. 1986)
- 1938Bronislovas Lubys, Lithuanian businessman and politician, Prime Minister of Lithuania (d. 2011)
- 1938Walter Gretzky, Canadian ice hockey coach and author
- 1939Lynne Stewart, American lawyer
- 1952Jan Marijnissen, Dutch journalist and politician
- 1964Igor Jijikine, Russian actor
- 1976Renate Groenewold, Dutch speed skater and cyclist
- 1980The Miz, American wrestler and actor
- 1981Vladimir Kisenkov, Russian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Perryville: Union forces under General Don Carlos Buell halt the Confederate invasion of Kentucky by defeating troops led by General Braxton Bragg at Perryville, Kentucky.
- 1879War of the Pacific: The Chilean Navy defeats the Peruvian Navy in the Battle of Angamos, Peruvian Admiral Miguel Grau is killed in the encounter.
- 1895Eulmi incident: Queen Min of Joseon, the last empress of Korea, is assassinated and her corpse burnt by Japanese infiltrators inside Gyeongbok Palace.
- 1921KDKA in Pittsburgh’s Forbes Field conducts the first live broadcast of a football game.
- 1952The Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash kills 112 people.
- 1967Guerrilla leader Che Guevara and his men are captured in Bolivia.
- 1969The opening rally of the Days of Rage occurs, organized by the Weather Underground in Chicago.
- 1973Greek military junta of 1967–74: Junta strongman George Papadopoulos appoints Spyros Markezinis as Prime Minister of Greece with the task to lead Greece to parliamentary rule.
- 1990Israeli–Palestinian conflict: In Jerusalem, Israeli police kill 17 Palestinians and wound over 100 near the Dome of the Rock mosque on the Temple Mount.
- 1991Croatia votes to sever constitutional relations with Yugoslavia, rendering the country fully independent.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alice White, Ayuri Konno, St. Clair Lee, Kalil Wilson, Joaquín Sabina, Jonathan LaPaglia, Donna Pescow, Eden Taylor-Draper, Sam Brown, JeA.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 8, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1957 – Christopher Knight, American actor, singer, and producer; August 22, 1922 – Micheline Presle, French actress; February 12, 1935 – Gene McDaniels, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,234