Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1963 was a Tuesday and it was the 281st day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 105 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,984 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 676 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Torga - a Cane Corso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Torga will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Torga will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Fred Cash
- 1954Michael Dudikoff
- 1964CeCe Winans
- 1965Ardal O'Hanlon
- 1967Yvonne Reyes
- 1969Jeremy Davies
- 1979Kristanna Loken
- 1985Eiji Wentz
- 1987Ksenia Solo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1870Louis Vierne, French organist and composer (d. 1937)
- 1889Collett E. Woolman, American businessman, co-founded Delta Air Lines (d. 1966)
- 1910Kirk Alyn, American actor (d. 1999)
- 1949Ashawna Hailey, American computer scientist and philanthropist (d. 2011)
- 1961Steven Bernstein, American trumpet player and composer (Sex Mob, The Lounge Lizards, and Spanish Fly)
- 1962Chen Xiaoxia, Chinese diver
- 1965Ardal O'Hanlon, Irish comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1966Karyn Parsons, American actress and producer
- 1979Gregori Chad Petree, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Shiny Toy Guns, Cloud2Ground, and pc Quest)
- 1987Taylor Price, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 451At Chalcedon, a city of Bithynia in Asia Minor, the first session of the Council of Chalcedon begins (ends on November 1).
- 1895Eulmi incident: Queen Min of Joseon, the last empress of Korea, is assassinated and her corpse burnt by Japanese infiltrators inside Gyeongbok Palace.
- 1904Edmonton, Alberta is incorporated as a city.
- 1904Prince Albert, Saskatchewan is incorporated as a city.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Crucifix Hill occurs just outside Aachen. Capt. Bobbie Brown receives a Medal of Honor for his heroics in this battle.
- 1962Algeria joins the United Nations.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Sealords: United States and South Vietnamese forces launch a new operation in the Mekong Delta.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Paris, a Communist delegation rejects US President Richard Nixon’s October 7 peace proposal as “a manoeuvre to deceive world opinion”.
- 1974Franklin National Bank collapses due to fraud and mismanagement; at the time it is the largest bank failure in the history of the United States.
- 1978Australia’s Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brina Palencia, Don Cherry, Mihalis Violaris, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Harbour, Erika Alexander, Gordon MacRae, Al Jardine, Irene Wan, Greg Dulli.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 8, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1982 – Emina Jahović, Serbian-Turkish singer-songwriter and actress; March 9, 1933 – Lloyd Price, American singer-songwriter; April 8, 1929 – Walter Berry, Austrian actor and singer (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,224