Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1992 was a Thursday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,116 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 309 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Ron Randell
- 1940Fred Cash
- 1943Chevy Chase
- 1949Hamish Stuart
- 1955Lonnie Pitchford
- 1961Sandy Andolong
- 1966Karyn Parsons
- 1981Ryuji Sainei
- 1985Bruno Mars
- 1993Angus T. Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1876Frederick Montague, 1st Baron Amwell, English lieutenant and politician (d. 1966)
- 1904Yves Giraud-Cabantous, French race car driver (d. 1973)
- 1910Ray Lewis, Canadian runner (d. 2003)
- 1962Chen Xiaoxia, Chinese diver
- 1965Harri Koskela, Finnish wrestler
- 1976Renate Groenewold, Dutch speed skater and cyclist
- 1977Erna Siikavirta, Finnish singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Lordi)
- 1983Mario Cassano, Italian footballer
- 1991Bakermat, Dutch keyboard player, DJ, and producer
- 1993Darrell Wallace, Jr., American race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1322Mladen II Šubić of Bribir, defeated in the battle of Bliska, is arrested by the Parliament.
- 1573End of the Spanish siege of Alkmaar, the first Dutch victory in Eighty Years’ War.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1806Napoleonic Wars: Forces of the British Empire lay siege to the port of Boulogne in France by using Congreve rockets, invented by Sir William Congreve.
- 1941World War II: In their invasion of the Soviet Union, Germany reaches the Sea of Azov with the capture of Mariupol.
- 1962Spiegel scandal: Der Spiegel publishes the article “Bedingt abwehrbereit” (“Conditionally prepared for defense”) about a NATO manoeuvre called “Fallex 62”, which uncovered the sorry state of the Bundeswehr (Germany’s army) facing the communist threat from the east at the time. The magazine is soon accused of treason.
- 1969The opening rally of the Days of Rage occurs, organized by the Weather Underground in Chicago.
- 1974Franklin National Bank collapses due to fraud and mismanagement; at the time it is the largest bank failure in the history of the United States.
- 1982Poland bans Solidarity and all trade unions.
- 1991Croatia votes to sever constitutional relations with Yugoslavia, rendering the country fully independent.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard O'Sullivan, Kevin Hart, Jason Derulo, Leslie Bibb, Leslie Mann, Tim Wilson, B.I, Jerry Van Dyke, Melinda Culea, Tom Hiddleston.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 8, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was End of the Road by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 10, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 10, 1941 – Fionnula Flanagan, Irish actress and producer; November 4, 1954 – Chris Difford, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Squeeze and Difford & Tilbrook); September 27, 1979 – Zita Görög, Hungarian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,016