Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1999 was a Friday and it was the 281st day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,557 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Herbert B. Leonard
- 1943Chevy Chase
- 1944Dale Dye
- 1963João Baião
- 1969Dylan Neal
- 1970Matt Damon
- 1977Erna Siikavirta
- 1987Ksenia Solo
- 1993Angus T. Jones
- 1994Luca Hänni
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1873Ejnar Hertzsprung, Danish chemist and astronomer (d. 1967)
- 1890Philippe Thys, Belgian cyclist (d. 1971)
- 1904Yves Giraud-Cabantous, French race car driver (d. 1973)
- 1936Rona Barrett, American journalist and businesswoman
- 1941Shane Stevens, American author
- 1952Takis Koroneos, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1955Bill Elliott, American race car driver
- 1961Steven Bernstein, American trumpet player and composer (Sex Mob, The Lounge Lizards, and Spanish Fly)
- 1963João Baião, Portuguese television host and actor
- 1983Travis Pastrana, American motorcycle racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bavaria and Austria.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Perryville: Union forces under General Don Carlos Buell halt the Confederate invasion of Kentucky by defeating troops led by General Braxton Bragg at Perryville, Kentucky.
- 1871Four major fires break out on the shores of Lake Michigan in Chicago, Peshtigo, Wisconsin, Holland, Michigan, and Manistee, Michigan including the Great Chicago Fire, and the much deadlier Peshtigo Fire.
- 1918World War I: In the Argonne Forest in France, United States Corporal Alvin C. York kills 28 German soldiers and captures 132, for which he is awarded the Medal of Honor.
- 1921KDKA in Pittsburgh’s Forbes Field conducts the first live broadcast of a football game.
- 1969The opening rally of the Days of Rage occurs, organized by the Weather Underground in Chicago.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Paris, a Communist delegation rejects US President Richard Nixon’s October 7 peace proposal as “a manoeuvre to deceive world opinion”.
- 1990Israeli–Palestinian conflict: In Jerusalem, Israeli police kill 17 Palestinians and wound over 100 near the Dome of the Rock mosque on the Temple Mount.
- 1991Croatia votes to sever constitutional relations with Yugoslavia, rendering the country fully independent.
- 2001U.S. President George W. Bush announces the establishment of the Office of Homeland Security.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eva Boto, Marcus Bentley, Suraj Sharma, Paris Bennett, Dana Carvey, Rita Guerra, James Dunn, Giuliana Rancic, Jem, Raven.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 8, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartbreaker by Mariah Carey featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 2, 1956 – Jerry Hall, American model and actress; December 30, 1929 – Barbara Nichols, American actress and singer (d. 1976); March 15, 1907 – Zarah Leander, Swedish actress and singer (d. 1981).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,021