Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1999 was a Friday and it was the 281st day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,621 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Sir Lancelot - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sir Lancelot will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sir Lancelot will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Dale Dye
- 1946Jean-Jacques Beineix
- 1950Robert "Kool" Bell
- 1960François Pérusse
- 1960Rano Karno
- 1964Igor Jijikine
- 1968Emily Procter
- 1979Kristanna Loken
- 1979Noelle Scaggs
- 1987Ksenia Solo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1930Toru Takemitsu, Japanese composer and theorist (d. 1996)
- 1960Rano Karno, Indonesian actor and politician
- 1971David Gauke, English lawyer and politician
- 1974Akiko Thomson, American-Filipino swimmer and journalist
- 1976Galo Blanco, Spanish tennis player and coach
- 1976Renate Groenewold, Dutch speed skater and cyclist
- 1981Kalil Wilson, American singer and producer
- 1981Ruby, Egyptian singer and actress
- 1992Maria João Koehler, Portuguese tennis player
- 1996Sara Takanashi, Japanese ski jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1645Jeanne Mance opened the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal, the first lay hospital in North America.
- 1813The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bavaria and Austria.
- 1829Rail transport: Stephenson’s The Rocket wins The Rainhill Trials.
- 1856The Second Opium War between several western powers and China begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
- 1860Telegraph line between Los Angeles and San Francisco opens.
- 1962Spiegel scandal: Der Spiegel publishes the article “Bedingt abwehrbereit” (“Conditionally prepared for defense”) about a NATO manoeuvre called “Fallex 62”, which uncovered the sorry state of the Bundeswehr (Germany’s army) facing the communist threat from the east at the time. The magazine is soon accused of treason.
- 1990Israeli–Palestinian conflict: In Jerusalem, Israeli police kill 17 Palestinians and wound over 100 near the Dome of the Rock mosque on the Temple Mount.
- 1991Croatia votes to sever constitutional relations with Yugoslavia, rendering the country fully independent.
- 2001U.S. President George W. Bush announces the establishment of the Office of Homeland Security.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anatoli Papanov, Carol Bruce, Kostas Tournas, Isabelle Huppert, Mary Kornman, Kayahan, Sam Cooke, Stedman Pearson, Anika Knudsen, María Chacón.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 8, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartbreaker by Mariah Carey featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1963 – Quentin Tarantino, American director, producer, screenwriter and actor; January 9, 1941 – Terry Hands, English director and producer; November 12, 1984 – Sandara Park, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (2NE1).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,313