Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1999 was a Friday and it was the 281st day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,495 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 220 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Dick Burnett
- 1954Michael Dudikoff
- 1960Rano Karno
- 1967Teddy Riley
- 1970Anne-Marie Duff
- 1980Nick Cannon
- 1980The Miz
- 1987Ksenia Solo
- 1987Yuichi Nakamura
- 1993Angus T. Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1875Laurence Doherty, English tennis player and golfer (d. 1919)
- 1897Marcel Herrand, French actor (d. 1953)
- 1910Kirk Alyn, American actor (d. 1999)
- 1939Elvīra Ozoliņa, Latvian javelin thrower
- 1958Bret Lott, American journalist, author, and academic
- 1968Zvonimir Boban, Croatian footballer and sportscaster
- 1971Monty Williams, American basketball player and coach
- 1974Martin Henderson, New Zealand actor
- 1983Michael Fraser, Scottish footballer
- 1989Armand Traoré, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1075Dmitar Zvonimir is crowned King of Croatia.
- 1480Great stand on the Ugra river, a standoff between the forces of Akhmat Khan, Khan of the Great Horde, and the Grand Duke Ivan III of Russia, which results in the retreat of the Tataro-Mongols and the eventual disintegration of the Horde.
- 1573End of the Spanish siege of Alkmaar, the first Dutch victory in Eighty Years’ War.
- 1813The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bavaria and Austria.
- 1871Four major fires break out on the shores of Lake Michigan in Chicago, Peshtigo, Wisconsin, Holland, Michigan, and Manistee, Michigan including the Great Chicago Fire, and the much deadlier Peshtigo Fire.
- 1932The Indian Air Force is established.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Sealords: United States and South Vietnamese forces launch a new operation in the Mekong Delta.
- 1978Australia’s Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
- 2001U.S. President George W. Bush announces the establishment of the Office of Homeland Security.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roy Milton, Danielle Winits, Go Eun-bi, P. F. Sloan, Tom Cochrane, Lars Danielsson, Rea Garvey, Russell Peters, Tessa Souter, Chuck Berry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 8, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartbreaker by Mariah Carey featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1937 – Timothy Brown, American football player and actor; February 7, 1992 – Maimi Yajima, Japanese singer and actress (Cute, ZYX, and High-King); March 29, 1992 – Chris Massoglia, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060