Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1999 was a Friday and it was the 281st day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,443 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 218 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1863Edythe Chapman
- 1918Ron Randell
- 1941George Bellamy
- 1948Claude Jade
- 1949Sigourney Weaver
- 1961Sandy Andolong
- 1963João Baião
- 1966Karyn Parsons
- 1976Karina Bacchi
- 1979Kristanna Loken
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1720Jonathan Mayhew, American minister (d. 1766)
- 1917Rodney Robert Porter, English biochemist and physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1985)
- 1939Elvīra Ozoliņa, Latvian javelin thrower
- 1943Chevy Chase, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1959Nick Bakay, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Art Barr, American wrestler (d. 1994)
- 1977Erna Siikavirta, Finnish singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Lordi)
- 1983Michael Fraser, Scottish footballer
- 1987Hassan Maatouk, Lebanese footballer
- 1989Mahmut Temür, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1573End of the Spanish siege of Alkmaar, the first Dutch victory in Eighty Years’ War.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1645Jeanne Mance opened the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal, the first lay hospital in North America.
- 1895Eulmi incident: Queen Min of Joseon, the last empress of Korea, is assassinated and her corpse burnt by Japanese infiltrators inside Gyeongbok Palace.
- 1904Edmonton, Alberta is incorporated as a city.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Sealords: United States and South Vietnamese forces launch a new operation in the Mekong Delta.
- 1990Israeli–Palestinian conflict: In Jerusalem, Israeli police kill 17 Palestinians and wound over 100 near the Dome of the Rock mosque on the Temple Mount.
- 2005Kashmir earthquake: Thousands of people are killed by a magnitude 7.6 earthquake in parts of Pakistan, India and Afghanistan.
- 2015Jurgen Klopp agrees to become the new Liverpool FC manager.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Spencer List, Jimmy Donley, Petrea Burchard, Ayumi Hamasaki, Joanne Dru, Claudine Longet, Kate Winslet, Joe Warfield, Saïd Taghmaoui, Giulietta Masina.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 8, 1999.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartbreaker by Mariah Carey featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1931 – Jaye P. Morgan, American singer and actress; January 20, 1969 – Nicky Wire, Welsh singer-songwriter and bass player (Manic Street Preachers); January 28, 1944 – Bobby Ball, English comedian, actor, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 926