Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 282nd day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,406 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Becca - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Becca will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Becca will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943R. L. Stine
- 1960Rano Karno
- 1961Sandy Andolong
- 1972Kim Myung-min
- 1977Erna Siikavirta
- 1980Nick Cannon
- 1993Barbara Palvin
- 1993Molly Quinn
- 1994Luca Hänni
- 1997Bella Thorne
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1765Harman Blennerhassett, English-Irish lawyer and politician (d. 1831)
- 1893Clarence Williams, American pianist and composer (d. 1965)
- 1901Eivind Groven, Norwegian composer and theorist (d. 1977)
- 1940Fred Cash, American singer (The Impressions)
- 1949Jerry Bittle, American cartoonist (d. 2003)
- 1958Steve Coll, American journalist and author
- 1959Gavin Friday, Irish singer-songwriter, actor, and producer (Virgin Prunes)
- 1961Simon Burke, Australian actor and producer
- 1962Bruno Thiry, Belgian race car driver
- 1969Dylan Neal, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1322Mladen II Šubić of Bribir, defeated in the battle of Bliska, is arrested by the Parliament.
- 1806Napoleonic Wars: Forces of the British Empire lay siege to the port of Boulogne in France by using Congreve rockets, invented by Sir William Congreve.
- 1821The government of general José de San Martín establishes the Peruvian Navy.
- 1829Rail transport: Stephenson’s The Rocket wins The Rainhill Trials.
- 1904Prince Albert, Saskatchewan is incorporated as a city.
- 1932The Indian Air Force is established.
- 1967Guerrilla leader Che Guevara and his men are captured in Bolivia.
- 1978Australia’s Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
- 1990Israeli–Palestinian conflict: In Jerusalem, Israeli police kill 17 Palestinians and wound over 100 near the Dome of the Rock mosque on the Temple Mount.
- 2001A twin engine Cessna and Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) jetliner collide in heavy fog during takeoff from Milan, Italy, killing 118 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Witts, Donnie Iris, Saki Fukuda, Frank Sinatra, Jr., Judit Mascó, Benjamín Vicuña, Lois Reeves, Soile Isokoski, John Mackenzie, Chin Chin Gutierrez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 8, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 13, 1991 – Francisco Lachowski, Brazilian model; April 20, 1947 – Ken Scott, English record producer and engineer; November 12, 1922 – Kim Hunter, American actress (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,193