Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 282nd day of the year 2000. It was the 41st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,581 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,194 days or 6.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 223 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 16, 2032.
If a dog named Wall - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wall will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Wall will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Dick Burnett
- 1896Julien Duvivier
- 1949Maggie Ollerenshaw
- 1954Michael Dudikoff
- 1955Darrell Hammond
- 1955Lonnie Pitchford
- 1959Gavin Friday
- 1964Ian Hart
- 1970Sisaundra Lewis
- 1976Karina Bacchi
View the complete list of October 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1807Harriet Taylor Mill, English philosopher and activist (d. 1858)
- 1929Betty Boothroyd, English academic and politician, British Speaker of the House of Commons
- 1944Ed Kirkpatrick, American baseball player (d. 2010)
- 1960Andrea Anastasi, Italian volleyball player and coach
- 1960François Pérusse, Canadian singer-songwriter and comedian
- 1968Leeroy Thornhill, English keyboard player and DJ (The Prodigy)
- 1972Terry Balsamo, American guitarist and songwriter (Cold, Limp Bizkit, and Evanescence)
- 1976Galo Blanco, Spanish tennis player and coach
- 1980The Miz, American wrestler and actor
- 1983Travis Pastrana, American motorcycle racer
View the complete list of October 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1075Dmitar Zvonimir is crowned King of Croatia.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1600San Marino adopts its written constitution.
- 1813The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bavaria and Austria.
- 1856The Second Opium War between several western powers and China begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
- 1895Eulmi incident: Queen Min of Joseon, the last empress of Korea, is assassinated and her corpse burnt by Japanese infiltrators inside Gyeongbok Palace.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1956New York Yankees’s Don Larsen pitched the only perfect game in a World Series.
- 1969The opening rally of the Days of Rage occurs, organized by the Weather Underground in Chicago.
- 2001U.S. President George W. Bush announces the establishment of the Office of Homeland Security.
View the complete list of October 8 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alexa Nikolas, Maxim Roy, Luiz Gonzaga, Gabrielle Carteris, Abi Phillips, Loreen, Volker Schlöndorff, José María Cano, Michael J. Willett, Keke Palmer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 8, 2000.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th October 2000 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 9, 1973. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 11, 1999. Your incompatibility score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 8th October 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 8, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 2000
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 41st Sunday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,581 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,194 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 223
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 16, 2032
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Manchester Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 9, 1973 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 11, 1999 (-168)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera (October 14, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 12, 1978 – Jennifer Rovero, American model; May 14, 1961 – Jean Leloup, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist; November 7, 1962 – Tracie Savage, American actress and journalist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,927