Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 282nd day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,156 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 209 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1863Edythe Chapman
- 1922Herbert B. Leonard
- 1941George Bellamy
- 1944Susan Raye
- 1948Claude Jade
- 1955Lonnie Pitchford
- 1956Stephanie Zimbalist
- 1967Yvonne Reyes
- 1973Jim Fairchild
- 1997Tina Tamashiro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1883Dick Burnett, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1977)
- 1890Eddie Rickenbacker, American soldier and pilot, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1973)
- 1918Halfdan Hegtun, Norwegian radio host and politician (d. 2012)
- 1949Maggie Ollerenshaw, English actress
- 1952Jan Marijnissen, Dutch journalist and politician
- 1955Darrell Hammond, American comedian and actor
- 1959Tommy Armour III, American golfer
- 1968Leeroy Thornhill, English keyboard player and DJ (The Prodigy)
- 1976Galo Blanco, Spanish tennis player and coach
- 1986Louis Dodds, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1600San Marino adopts its written constitution.
- 1856The Second Opium War between several western powers and China begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Perryville: Union forces under General Don Carlos Buell halt the Confederate invasion of Kentucky by defeating troops led by General Braxton Bragg at Perryville, Kentucky.
- 1895Eulmi incident: Queen Min of Joseon, the last empress of Korea, is assassinated and her corpse burnt by Japanese infiltrators inside Gyeongbok Palace.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1952The Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash kills 112 people.
- 1978Australia’s Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
- 1982Cats opens on Broadway and runs for nearly 18 years before closing on September 10, 2000.
- 2001U.S. President George W. Bush announces the establishment of the Office of Homeland Security.
- 2005Kashmir earthquake: Thousands of people are killed by a magnitude 7.6 earthquake in parts of Pakistan, India and Afghanistan.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nico, Solji, Emily Haines, Mark Zupan, Hugh Downs, Joan Greenwood, Bruce Vilanch, Paul Merton, Emily Tyndall, Bobby Van.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 8, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1921 – Nancy Kulp, American actress and soldier (d. 1991); August 29, 1923 – Richard Attenborough, English actor, director, and producer (d. 2014); January 10, 1938 – Jim Bailey, American actor and singer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,066