Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 281st day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,398 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Nunkle - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nunkle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nunkle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Julien Duvivier
- 1922Herbert B. Leonard
- 1926Raaj Kumar
- 1928Bill Maynard
- 1930Alasdair Milne
- 1954Michael Dudikoff
- 1960Rano Karno
- 1968CL Smooth
- 1974Martin Henderson
- 1980The Miz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1907Richard Sharpe Shaver, American author and illustrator (d. 1975)
- 1910Gus Hall, American soldier and politician (d. 2000)
- 1944Susan Raye, American singer-songwriter
- 1946Bel Mooney, English journalist and author
- 1957Antonio Cabrini, Italian footballer and manager
- 1961Steven Bernstein, American trumpet player and composer (Sex Mob, The Lounge Lizards, and Spanish Fly)
- 1961Ted Kooshian, American pianist and composer (Ed Palermo Big Band)
- 1969Jeremy Davies, American actor
- 1973Kari Korhonen, Finnish cartoonist
- 1992Maria João Koehler, Portuguese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1879War of the Pacific: The Chilean Navy defeats the Peruvian Navy in the Battle of Angamos, Peruvian Admiral Miguel Grau is killed in the encounter.
- 1912First Balkan War begins: Montenegro declares war against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1941World War II: In their invasion of the Soviet Union, Germany reaches the Sea of Azov with the capture of Mariupol.
- 1956New York Yankees’s Don Larsen pitched the only perfect game in a World Series.
- 1969The opening rally of the Days of Rage occurs, organized by the Weather Underground in Chicago.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
- 1978Australia’s Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
- 1982Cats opens on Broadway and runs for nearly 18 years before closing on September 10, 2000.
- 2001A twin engine Cessna and Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) jetliner collide in heavy fog during takeoff from Milan, Italy, killing 118 people.
- 2005Kashmir earthquake: Thousands of people are killed by a magnitude 7.6 earthquake in parts of Pakistan, India and Afghanistan.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Acuña, Chava Alberstein, Gary Beach, Matthew Goode, Angelina Jolie, Joe Cotton, Eric Johnson, Tommy Chong, Uschi Glas, Pat Paulsen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 8, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 11, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1947 – Ted Danson, American actor and producer; December 18, 1967 – Mario Frangoulis, Greek tenor and actor; January 16, 1944 – Jim Stafford, American singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,218