Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 281st day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,337 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 147 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1863Edythe Chapman
- 1883Dick Burnett
- 1910Paulette Dubost
- 1928Bill Maynard
- 1943Chevy Chase
- 1949Sigourney Weaver
- 1960Lorenzo Milá
- 1987Aya Hirano
- 1987Yuichi Nakamura
- 1994Luca Hänni
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1890Snuffy Browne, Barbadian cricketer (d. 1964)
- 1901Eivind Groven, Norwegian composer and theorist (d. 1977)
- 1934James Holshouser, American lawyer and politician, 68th Governor of North Carolina (d. 2013)
- 1938Fred Stolle, Australian-American tennis player and sportscaster
- 1947Richard Morris, English archaeologist, historian, and author
- 1971Monty Williams, American basketball player and coach
- 1977Erna Siikavirta, Finnish singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Lordi)
- 1977Jamie Marchi, American voice actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1987Taylor Price, American football player
- 1993Barbara Palvin, Hungarian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 451At Chalcedon, a city of Bithynia in Asia Minor, the first session of the Council of Chalcedon begins (ends on November 1).
- 1200Isabella of Angoulême is crowned Queen consort of England.
- 1480Great stand on the Ugra river, a standoff between the forces of Akhmat Khan, Khan of the Great Horde, and the Grand Duke Ivan III of Russia, which results in the retreat of the Tataro-Mongols and the eventual disintegration of the Horde.
- 1600San Marino adopts its written constitution.
- 1821The government of general José de San Martín establishes the Peruvian Navy.
- 1856The Second Opium War between several western powers and China begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
- 1860Telegraph line between Los Angeles and San Francisco opens.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1982Cats opens on Broadway and runs for nearly 18 years before closing on September 10, 2000.
- 2015Jurgen Klopp agrees to become the new Liverpool FC manager.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Iyari Limon, Rina Koike, Sergiusz Żymełka, Jeffrey Osborne, Vittorio De Sica, B.o.B, Gabrielle Destroismaisons, Kelly Gale, Adam Hills, Beth Behrs.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 8, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 8, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1964 – Thomas Mikal Ford, American actor and producer; November 21, 1968 – Sean Schemmel, American voice actor, director, and screenwriter; December 21, 1987 – Michael Lohan Jr., American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,050