Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 281st day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,519 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 153 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Santas - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 68 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Santas will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Santas will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Kirk Alyn
- 1922Herbert B. Leonard
- 1949Sigourney Weaver
- 1960François Pérusse
- 1965Ardal O'Hanlon
- 1966Felipe Camiroaga
- 1969Jeremy Davies
- 1977Jamie Marchi
- 1979Noelle Scaggs
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1715Michel Benoist, French scientist and missionary (d. 1774)
- 1847Rose Scott, Australian activist (d. 1925)
- 1931Bill Brown, Scottish-Canadian footballer (d. 2004)
- 1943R. L. Stine, American author, screenwriter, and producer
- 1955Lonnie Pitchford, American singer and guitarist (d. 1998)
- 1959Peter Horrocks, English journalist and producer
- 1968CL Smooth, American rapper and producer (Pete Rock & CL Smooth)
- 1976Galo Blanco, Spanish tennis player and coach
- 1978Mick O'Driscoll, Irish rugby player and coach
- 1981Ruby, Egyptian singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1075Dmitar Zvonimir is crowned King of Croatia.
- 1856The Second Opium War between several western powers and China begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Perryville: Union forces under General Don Carlos Buell halt the Confederate invasion of Kentucky by defeating troops led by General Braxton Bragg at Perryville, Kentucky.
- 1871Four major fires break out on the shores of Lake Michigan in Chicago, Peshtigo, Wisconsin, Holland, Michigan, and Manistee, Michigan including the Great Chicago Fire, and the much deadlier Peshtigo Fire.
- 1895Eulmi incident: Queen Min of Joseon, the last empress of Korea, is assassinated and her corpse burnt by Japanese infiltrators inside Gyeongbok Palace.
- 1918World War I: In the Argonne Forest in France, United States Corporal Alvin C. York kills 28 German soldiers and captures 132, for which he is awarded the Medal of Honor.
- 1928Joseph Szigeti gives the first performance of Alfredo Casella’s Violin Concerto.
- 1952The Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash kills 112 people.
- 1956New York Yankees’s Don Larsen pitched the only perfect game in a World Series.
- 1990Israeli–Palestinian conflict: In Jerusalem, Israeli police kill 17 Palestinians and wound over 100 near the Dome of the Rock mosque on the Temple Mount.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Alderton, Anna McGarrigle, Joey Jordison, Lindsey McKeon, Peter Sellers, Joe Walsh, Frances E. Nealy, Elizabeth Cook, Murat Yıldırım, Adam Green.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 8, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 8, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 1, 1928 – George Peppard, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1994); September 9, 1924 – Jane Greer, American actress and singer (d. 2001); August 4, 1970 – Ron Lester, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,234