Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 281st day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,277 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 145 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Huntley Gordon
- 1897Marcel Herrand
- 1918Ron Randell
- 1960Rano Karno
- 1964Igor Jijikine
- 1970Anne-Marie Duff
- 1976Karina Bacchi
- 1977Jamie Marchi
- 1981Kalil Wilson
- 1993Angus T. Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1848Pierre De Geyter, Belgian composer (d. 1932)
- 1887Huntley Gordon, Canadian-American actor (d. 1956)
- 1928Bill Maynard, English actor
- 1946Jon Ekerold, South African motorcycle racer
- 1949Hamish Stuart, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Average White Band)
- 1976Seryoga, Belorussian rapper, actor, and producer
- 1979Noelle Scaggs, American singer-songwriter (Fitz and The Tantrums)
- 1986Louis Dodds, English footballer
- 1989Armand Traoré, French footballer
- 1996Sara Sorribes Tormo, Spanish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1200Isabella of Angoulême is crowned Queen consort of England.
- 1600San Marino adopts its written constitution.
- 1856The Second Opium War between several western powers and China begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
- 1904Prince Albert, Saskatchewan is incorporated as a city.
- 1928Joseph Szigeti gives the first performance of Alfredo Casella’s Violin Concerto.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Crucifix Hill occurs just outside Aachen. Capt. Bobbie Brown receives a Medal of Honor for his heroics in this battle.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Sealords: United States and South Vietnamese forces launch a new operation in the Mekong Delta.
- 1969The opening rally of the Days of Rage occurs, organized by the Weather Underground in Chicago.
- 2001U.S. President George W. Bush announces the establishment of the Office of Homeland Security.
- 2015Jurgen Klopp agrees to become the new Liverpool FC manager.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Margaret Hayes, Rose Laurens, Ami Dolenz, Benjamin Carr, Didiayer Snyder, Sarah Thompson, Summer Altice, Krystal Forscutt, Tamara Toumanova, Mick Ralphs.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 8, 2005.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 8, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1944 – Geoffrey Hughes, English actor (d. 2012); May 31, 1980 – Mika Katsumura, Japanese actress; December 27, 1901 – Irene Handl, English actress (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 882