Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 2007 was a Monday and it was the 281st day of the year 2007. It was the 41st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 307 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,537 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,846 days or 5.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 16, 2039.
If a dog named Marko - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marko will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Marko will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Paulette Dubost
- 1928Bill Maynard
- 1961Simon Burke
- 1964CeCe Winans
- 1966Karyn Parsons
- 1969Dylan Neal
- 1973Jim Fairchild
- 1976Karina Bacchi
- 1977Jamie Marchi
- 1980The Miz
View the complete list of October 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1807Harriet Taylor Mill, English philosopher and activist (d. 1858)
- 1918Jens Christian Skou, Danish chemist and physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1921Abraham Sarmiento, Filipino lawyer and jurist (d. 2010)
- 1928Neil Harvey, Australian cricketer
- 1948Pedro López, Colombian serial killer
- 1955Alain Ferté, French race car driver
- 1955Darrell Hammond, American comedian and actor
- 1978Mick O'Driscoll, Irish rugby player and coach
- 1980Rajesh Sharma, Canadian-Indian politician
- 1990Rachel Klamer, Zimbabwean-Dutch triathlete
View the complete list of October 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Grayson’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1645Jeanne Mance opened the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal, the first lay hospital in North America.
- 1813The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bavaria and Austria.
- 1821The government of general José de San Martín establishes the Peruvian Navy.
- 1928Joseph Szigeti gives the first performance of Alfredo Casella’s Violin Concerto.
- 1941World War II: In their invasion of the Soviet Union, Germany reaches the Sea of Azov with the capture of Mariupol.
- 1952The Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash kills 112 people.
- 1962Spiegel scandal: Der Spiegel publishes the article “Bedingt abwehrbereit” (“Conditionally prepared for defense”) about a NATO manoeuvre called “Fallex 62”, which uncovered the sorry state of the Bundeswehr (Germany’s army) facing the communist threat from the east at the time. The magazine is soon accused of treason.
- 1973Greek military junta of 1967–74: Junta strongman George Papadopoulos appoints Spyros Markezinis as Prime Minister of Greece with the task to lead Greece to parliamentary rule.
- 1991Croatia votes to sever constitutional relations with Yugoslavia, rendering the country fully independent.
- 2005Kashmir earthquake: Thousands of people are killed by a magnitude 7.6 earthquake in parts of Pakistan, India and Afghanistan.
View the complete list of October 8 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arthur M. Schlesinger, Sr., Allison Wolfe, Zhenwei Wang, Justin Theroux, Jackie Gleason, Aga Muhlach, Claude Bolling, Reina Triendl, Jim Gaffigan, Jennifer Darling.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 8, 2007.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th October 2007 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 18, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 19, 1998. Your score is -108. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell ‘Em as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 13, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 8th October 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 8, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 281st day of 2007
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 41st Monday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 307 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,537 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,846 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 187
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 16, 2039
- Age in dog years: 99 dog years old using a Komondor breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 18, 1982 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 19, 1998 (-108)
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell ‘Em (October 13, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.X.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1980 – Benny Yau, Hong Kong-Canadian actor and singer; December 17, 1986 – Emma Bell, American actress; December 21, 1953 – Betty Wright, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,097