Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 2010 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 2010 was a Friday and it was the 281st day of the year 2010. The next time you can reuse your old 2010 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 104 days left before your next birthday. You will be 7 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,453 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 83 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Dick Burnett
- 1896Julien Duvivier
- 1943Chevy Chase
- 1943R. L. Stine
- 1944Dale Dye
- 1949Sigourney Weaver
- 1961Jon Stevens
- 1964CeCe Winans
- 1965Peter Greene
- 1994Luca Hänni
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1847Rose Scott, Australian activist (d. 1925)
- 1901Mark Oliphant, Australian physicist, humanitarian and politician, Governor of South Australia (d. 2000)
- 1903Georgy Geshev, Bulgarian chess player (d. 1937)
- 1934James Holshouser, American lawyer and politician, 68th Governor of North Carolina (d. 2013)
- 1939Elvīra Ozoliņa, Latvian javelin thrower
- 1956Jeff Lahti, American baseball player
- 1964Ian Hart, English actor
- 1970Sadiq Khan, English lawyer and politician, Minister of State for Transport
- 1971Pınar Selek, Turkish sociologist, author, and academic
- 1986Louis Dodds, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 314Roman Emperor Licinius is defeated by his colleague Constantine I at the Battle of Cibalae, and loses his European territories.
- 1200Isabella of Angoulême is crowned Queen consort of England.
- 1322Mladen II Šubić of Bribir, defeated in the battle of Bliska, is arrested by the Parliament.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Perryville: Union forces under General Don Carlos Buell halt the Confederate invasion of Kentucky by defeating troops led by General Braxton Bragg at Perryville, Kentucky.
- 1904Prince Albert, Saskatchewan is incorporated as a city.
- 1912First Balkan War begins: Montenegro declares war against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1952The Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash kills 112 people.
- 2001A twin engine Cessna and Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) jetliner collide in heavy fog during takeoff from Milan, Italy, killing 118 people.
- 2001U.S. President George W. Bush announces the establishment of the Office of Homeland Security.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 2010 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jake Burbage, Adam Irigoyen, Lynn Strait, Yvonne Strahovski, Chris Willsher, Sam Claflin, Max Martini, Harald Heide-Steen Jr., Carlene Aguilar, Firoza Begum.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 8, 2010.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 2010). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1986 – Scott Eastwood, American actor and producer; August 6, 1952 – Pat MacDonald, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Timbuk3); November 30, 1911 – Jorge Negrete, Mexican-American singer and actor (d. 1953).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,045