Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 2010 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 2010 was a Friday and it was the 281st day of the year 2010. The next time you can reuse your old 2010 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 7 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,504 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 85 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Huntley Gordon
- 1918Ron Randell
- 1940Fred Cash
- 1943Chevy Chase
- 1944Susan Raye
- 1965C. J. Ramone
- 1968CL Smooth
- 1979Kristanna Loken
- 1979Noelle Scaggs
- 1993Molly Quinn
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1924Alphons Egli, Swiss lawyer and politician, 77th President of the Swiss Confederation
- 1927Jim Elliot, American missionary and translator (d. 1956)
- 1930Pepper Adams, American saxophonist and composer (The Thad Jones/Mel Lewis Orchestra) (d. 1986)
- 1944Susan Raye, American singer-songwriter
- 1948Claude Jade, French actress (d. 2006)
- 1970Anne-Marie Duff, English actress
- 1971Marc Ellis, New Zealand rugby player and television host
- 1983Mihkel Kukk, Estonian javelin thrower
- 1989Armand Traoré, French footballer
- 1992Maria João Koehler, Portuguese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 314Roman Emperor Licinius is defeated by his colleague Constantine I at the Battle of Cibalae, and loses his European territories.
- 1821The government of general José de San Martín establishes the Peruvian Navy.
- 1904Edmonton, Alberta is incorporated as a city.
- 1921KDKA in Pittsburgh’s Forbes Field conducts the first live broadcast of a football game.
- 1941World War II: In their invasion of the Soviet Union, Germany reaches the Sea of Azov with the capture of Mariupol.
- 1962Spiegel scandal: Der Spiegel publishes the article “Bedingt abwehrbereit” (“Conditionally prepared for defense”) about a NATO manoeuvre called “Fallex 62”, which uncovered the sorry state of the Bundeswehr (Germany’s army) facing the communist threat from the east at the time. The magazine is soon accused of treason.
- 1967Guerrilla leader Che Guevara and his men are captured in Bolivia.
- 1978Australia’s Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
- 1982Cats opens on Broadway and runs for nearly 18 years before closing on September 10, 2000.
- 2015Jurgen Klopp agrees to become the new Liverpool FC manager.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 2010 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrei Konchalovsky, Ray McKinnon, Melanie Griffith, Ernesto Rossi, Nasri, David Bowie, Nicole Parker, Al Di Meola, Mariana Levy, Naoko Mori.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 8, 2010.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 2010). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1935 – M. Emmet Walsh, American actor; November 9, 1944 – Phil May, English singer-songwriter (The Pretty Things); January 7, 1958 – Donna Rice Hughes, American actress and activist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,068