Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 2010 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 2010 was a Friday and it was the 281st day of the year 2010. The next time you can reuse your old 2010 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 8 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,723 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 92 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Scotto - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 48 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scotto will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Scotto will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Huntley Gordon
- 1940Fred Cash
- 1940Paul Hogan
- 1943R. L. Stine
- 1955Darrell Hammond
- 1964Igor Jijikine
- 1965Peter Greene
- 1966Karyn Parsons
- 1972Kim Myung-min
- 1980The Miz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1515Margaret Douglas, English wife of Matthew Stewart, 4th Earl of Lennox (d. 1578)
- 1901Mark Oliphant, Australian physicist, humanitarian and politician, Governor of South Australia (d. 2000)
- 1930Faith Ringgold, American painter and activist
- 1930Toru Takemitsu, Japanese composer and theorist (d. 1996)
- 1941Jesse Jackson, American minister and activist
- 1947Emiel Puttemans, Belgian runner
- 1964Ian Hart, English actor
- 1966Felipe Camiroaga, Chilean television host and actor (d. 2011)
- 1970Sisaundra Lewis, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1983Mario Cassano, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1075Dmitar Zvonimir is crowned King of Croatia.
- 1480Great stand on the Ugra river, a standoff between the forces of Akhmat Khan, Khan of the Great Horde, and the Grand Duke Ivan III of Russia, which results in the retreat of the Tataro-Mongols and the eventual disintegration of the Horde.
- 1813The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bavaria and Austria.
- 1856The Second Opium War between several western powers and China begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
- 1904Prince Albert, Saskatchewan is incorporated as a city.
- 1941World War II: In their invasion of the Soviet Union, Germany reaches the Sea of Azov with the capture of Mariupol.
- 1952The Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash kills 112 people.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
- 1991Croatia votes to sever constitutional relations with Yugoslavia, rendering the country fully independent.
- 2001U.S. President George W. Bush announces the establishment of the Office of Homeland Security.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 2010 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Esther Schweins, Rona Nishliu, Bobby Tench, Billy Eckstine, Sam Concepcion, Tim Staffell, Joy Mukherjee, Rodolfo Acosta, Aleksa Palladino, Carmen Kass.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 8, 2010.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 2010). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1978 – Aftab Shivdasani, Indian actor and producer; April 5, 1928 – Fernand Dansereau, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter; July 26, 1961 – Felix Dexter, Caribbean-English comedian and actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220