Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 2020 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 2020 was a Thursday and it was the 282nd day of the year 2020. It was the 41st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2020 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 420 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 140 days or 0.38 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 14 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 19 at 04:37:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 16, 2052.
If a dog named Murphie - a Dogue de Bordeaux breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 24 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Murphie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Murphie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Alasdair Milne
- 1955Lonnie Pitchford
- 1961Sandy Andolong
- 1967Yvonne Reyes
- 1968CL Smooth
- 1980The Miz
- 1985Bruno Mars
- 1985Eiji Wentz
- 1993Molly Quinn
- 1994Luca Hänni
View the complete list of October 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1877Hans Heysen, German-Australian painter (d. 1968)
- 1928M. Russell Ballard, American lieutenant and religious leader
- 1930Faith Ringgold, American painter and activist
- 1957Martha Kearney, Irish journalist
- 1959Brad Byers, American stunt performer
- 1966Karyn Parsons, American actress and producer
- 1968Emily Procter, American actress
- 1979Gregori Chad Petree, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Shiny Toy Guns, Cloud2Ground, and pc Quest)
- 1982Miloš Pavlović, Serbian race car driver
- 1994Luca Hänni, Swiss singer-songwriter
View the complete list of October 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YRAFMIDUWJE? Check your answers here: Unscramble words YRAFMIDUWJE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bavaria and Austria.
- 1860Telegraph line between Los Angeles and San Francisco opens.
- 1871Four major fires break out on the shores of Lake Michigan in Chicago, Peshtigo, Wisconsin, Holland, Michigan, and Manistee, Michigan including the Great Chicago Fire, and the much deadlier Peshtigo Fire.
- 1928Joseph Szigeti gives the first performance of Alfredo Casella’s Violin Concerto.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1952The Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash kills 112 people.
- 1962Spiegel scandal: Der Spiegel publishes the article “Bedingt abwehrbereit” (“Conditionally prepared for defense”) about a NATO manoeuvre called “Fallex 62”, which uncovered the sorry state of the Bundeswehr (Germany’s army) facing the communist threat from the east at the time. The magazine is soon accused of treason.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Sealords: United States and South Vietnamese forces launch a new operation in the Mekong Delta.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
- 1974Franklin National Bank collapses due to fraud and mismanagement; at the time it is the largest bank failure in the history of the United States.
View the complete list of October 8 historical events.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8, and 2020 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam Sandler, Mike Posner, Jeremy Hotz, Guy Williams, May'n, Bel Powley, Alessandra Marc, Justin Lo, Rita Reys, Burn Gorman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 8, 2020.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th October 2020 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 8, 2020. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 2020
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 41st Thursday of 2020
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 310 days
- Age on next birthday: 2 years old
- Days since birth: 420 days
- Days spent sleeping: 140 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.38 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 14
- Next full moon: December 19 at 04:37:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 16, 2052
- Age in dog years: 24 dog years old using a Dogue de Bordeaux breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Roman numerals: VIII.X.MMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1933 – Patricia Blair, American actress (d. 2013); April 16, 1939 – Dusty Springfield, English singer and record producer (The Lana Sisters and The Springfields) (d. 1999); April 4, 1975 – Joyce Giraud, Puerto Rican model and actress, Miss Puerto Rico 1994.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,825