Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1920 was a Saturday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1920. It was the 41st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,989 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,996 days or 32.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,219 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1952.
If a dog named Cristal-Coco - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cristal-Coco will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cristal-Coco will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lee Wiley
- 1940John Lennon
- 1944Nona Hendryx
- 1950Reichi Nakaido
- 1958Al Jourgensen
- 1964Guillermo del Toro
- 1969PJ Harvey
- 1972Sarah Vandenbergh
- 1973Steve Burns
- 1978Nicky Byrne
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1859Alfred Dreyfus, French colonel (d. 1935)
- 1920Jens Bjørneboe, Norwegian author and educator (d. 1976)
- 1947William E. McAnulty Jr., American lawyer and judge (d. 2007)
- 1954James Fearnley, English accordion player and songwriter (The Pogues and The Nips)
- 1959Boris Nemtsov, Russian academic and politician, First Deputy Prime Minister of Russia (d. 2015)
- 1964John Ralston, Canadian actor
- 1977Emanuele Belardi, Italian footballer
- 1977Yaki Kadafi, American rapper and actor (Outlawz) (d. 1996)
- 1981Darius Miles, American basketball player
- 1993Ani Amiraghyan, Armenian tennis player
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804Hobart, capital of Tasmania, is founded.
- 1812War of 1812: In a naval engagement on Lake Erie, American forces capture two British ships: HMS Detroit and HMS Caledonia.
- 1854Crimean War: The siege of Sebastopol begins.
- 1873A meeting at the U.S. Naval Academy establishes the U.S. Naval Institute.
- 1874General Postal Union is created as a result of the Treaty of Bern.
- 1914World War I: Siege of Antwerp: Antwerp, Belgium falls to German troops.
- 1941A coup in Panama declares Ricardo Adolfo de la Guardia Arango the new president.
- 1962Uganda becomes an independent Commonwealth realm.
- 1991Ecuador becomes a member of the Berne Convention.
- 2009First lunar impact of the Centaur and LCROSS spacecrafts as part of NASA’s Lunar Precursor Robotic Program.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nick Adams, Erik Ohlsson, Steven Greenberg, Bibi Andersson, Kenan Thompson, Ramón Rodríguez, LaTavia Roberson, Kiernan Shipka, Taylor Hicks, Alan Ball.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1920.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1920 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 2, 1924. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 26, 1936. Your incompatibility score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 283rd day of 1920
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 41st Saturday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 170 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,989 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,996 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,219
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1952
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: July 2, 1924 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 26, 1936 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1951 – Philip Bailey, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor (Earth, Wind & Fire); March 21, 1955 – Bob Bennett, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 31, 1967 – Phil Keoghan, New Zealand-American television host and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,797