Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1920 was a Saturday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1920. It was the 41st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,925 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,975 days or 32.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1952.
If a dog named Extrellita - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Extrellita will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Extrellita will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Lila Kedrova
- 1940John Lennon
- 1950Reichi Nakaido
- 1952Dennis Stratton
- 1954Scott Bakula
- 1957Ini Kamoze
- 1969Steve McQueen
- 1976Sam Riegel
- 1978Nicky Byrne
- 1979Alex Greenwald
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1890Aimee Semple McPherson, Canadian-American evangelist, founded the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel (d. 1944)
- 1897M. Bhaktavatsalam, Indian lawyer and politician, 6th Chief Minister of Madras State (d. 1987)
- 1902Freddie Young, English cinematographer (d. 1998)
- 1941Chucho Valdés, Cuban pianist and composer
- 1957Ini Kamoze, Jamaican singer-songwriter
- 1967Audie England, American actress and photographer
- 1969Guto Bebb, Welsh businessman and politician
- 1970Annika Sörenstam, Swedish golfer and architect
- 1984Djamel Mesbah, Algerian footballer
- 1992Tyler James Williams, American actor and singer
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1604Supernova 1604, the most recent supernova to be observed in the Milky Way.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Russian forces occupy Berlin.
- 1900The Cook Islands become a territory of the United Kingdom.
- 1942The last day of the October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal as United States Marine Corps forces withdraw back across the Matanikau River after destroying most of the Imperial Japanese Army’s 4th Infantry Regiment.
- 1945Parade in NYC for Fleet Admiral Nimitz and 13 USN/USMC Medal of Honor recipients
- 1980Pope John Paul II shakes hands with the Dalai Lama during a private audience in Vatican City.
- 1992A 13 kilogram (est.) fragment of the Peekskill meteorite lands in the driveway of the Knapp residence in Peekskill, New York, destroying the family’s 1980 Chevrolet Malibu.
- 1995An Amtrak Sunset Limited train is derailed by saboteurs near Palo Verde, Arizona.
- 1999The last flight of the SR-71.
- 2003Mission: Space opens to the public in the Epcot park at Walt Disney World. The opening ceremony included several astronauts from all eras of space exploration.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Stern, Adrian Borland, Bronson Pinchot, Akiko Kojima, Erica Carlson, Meg Myers, Caroline Cossey, Igor Kvasha, Les Dennis, Edgar Bergen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1920.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1920 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 2, 1924. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 26, 1936. Your incompatibility score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 283rd day of 1920
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 41st Saturday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 234 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,925 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,975 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,216
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1952
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a American Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: July 2, 1924 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 26, 1936 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1988 – Tom Rosenthal, English actor; July 29, 1973 – Stephen Dorff, American actor and producer; May 25, 1926 – Claude Akins, American actor (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,641