Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1928 was a Tuesday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1928. It was the 41st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,745 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,248 days or 30.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,143 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1960.
If a dog named Shanghai - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shanghai will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shanghai will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Edward Andrews
- 1936Brian Blessed
- 1944Nona Hendryx
- 1953Tony Shalhoub
- 1954Scott Bakula
- 1958Al Jourgensen
- 1969PJ Harvey
- 1971Jason Jones
- 1993Jhoana Marie Tan
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1924Hachiro Kasuga, Japanese singer (d. 1991)
- 1931Antony Booth, English actor
- 1947John Doubleday, English sculptor and painter
- 1950Yoshiyuki Konishi, Japanese fashion designer
- 1962Hugh Robertson, English soldier and politician, Minister for Sport and the Olympics
- 1966David Cameron, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- 1967Eddie Guerrero, American wrestler (d. 2005)
- 1973Carlos Pavón, Honduran footballer and sportscaster
- 1986Laure Manaudou, French swimmer
- 1994Jodelle Ferland, Canadian actress
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ISAELUXUXMB? Check your answers here: Unscramble words ISAELUXUXMB. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1595The Spanish army captures Cambrai.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Russian forces occupy Berlin.
- 1806Prussia begins the War of the Fourth Coalition against France.
- 1942Statute of Westminster 1931 formalises Australian autonomy.
- 1963In northeast Italy, over 2,000 people are killed when a large landslide behind the Vajont Dam causes a giant wave of water to overtop it.
- 1966Vietnam War: Binh Tai Massacre
- 1967A day after being captured, Marxist revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara is executed for attempting to incite a revolution in Bolivia.
- 1980Princess Caroline of Monaco divorces Philippe Junot.
- 1991Ecuador becomes a member of the Berne Convention.
- 2009First lunar impact of the Centaur and LCROSS spacecrafts as part of NASA’s Lunar Precursor Robotic Program.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dodi Fayed, Ayame Misaki, Ben Silverstone, Takashi Tsukamoto, Hitoe Arakaki, Barry Primus, Blake Butler, Park Eun-hye, Dick Durock, Scott Shriner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1928.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1928 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 19, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 10, 1941. Your score is -107. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 283rd day of 1928
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 41st Tuesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 223 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,745 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,248 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,143
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1960
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Australian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: July 19, 1935 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 10, 1941 (-107)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1966 – Jonas Elmer, Danish actor, director, and screenwriter; June 2, 1935 – Roger Brierley, English actor and singer (d. 2005); January 11, 1952 – Bille Brown, Australian actor and playwright (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,793