Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1929. It was the 41st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,613 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,871 days or 29.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,105 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1961.
If a dog named Cleat - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 453 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cleat will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cleat will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jacques Tati
- 1920Jason Wingreen
- 1922Olga Guillot
- 1936Brian Blessed
- 1953Tony Shalhoub
- 1969PJ Harvey
- 1970Jason Butler Harner
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1993Scotty McCreery
- 1994Jodelle Ferland
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1837Francis Wayland Parker, American theorist and academic (d. 1902)
- 1927John Margetson, English scholar and diplomat, British Ambassador to the Netherlands
- 1933Judy Tyler, American actress (d. 1957)
- 1934Abdullah Ibrahim, South African pianist and composer
- 1934Jill Ker Conway, Australian-American historian and author
- 1941Trent Lott, American lawyer and politician
- 1958Al Jourgensen, Cuban-American singer-songwriter and producer (Ministry, Revolting Cocks, Lard, Acid Horse, and PTP)
- 1966Christopher Östlund, Swedish publisher, founded Plaza Magazine
- 1975Rale Micic, Serbian-American guitarist and composer
- 1983Stephen Gionta, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The first mention of the Prague astronomical clock.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Santa Rosa Island: Union troops repel a Confederate attempt to capture Fort Pickens.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Tom’s Brook: Union cavalrymen in the Shenandoah Valley defeat Confederate forces at Toms Brook, Virginia.
- 1874General Postal Union is created as a result of the Treaty of Bern.
- 1962Uganda becomes an independent Commonwealth realm.
- 1966Vietnam War: Diên Niên – Phước Bình massacre
- 1980Princess Caroline of Monaco divorces Philippe Junot.
- 1991Ecuador becomes a member of the Berne Convention.
- 1999The last flight of the SR-71.
- 2006North Korea allegedly tests its first nuclear device.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Crispian St. Peters, Hussein Fatal, Cœur de pirate, Venkat Prabhu, Adam Sandler, Mark Gatiss, Jacques Gamblin, Marius Müller-Westernhagen, Geoff Eigenmann, Minoru Niihara.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1929.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1929 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 5, 1922. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 9, 1907. Your incompatibility score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1929
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 41st Wednesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 259 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,613 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,871 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,105
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1961
- Age in dog years: 453 dog years old using a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 5, 1922 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 9, 1907 (-154)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1976 – Cam'ron, American rapper and actor (The Diplomats); April 8, 1943 – Jack O'Halloran, American boxer and actor; April 26, 1925 – Jørgen Ingmann, Danish singer and guitarist (Grethe and Jørgen Ingmann) (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,724