Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1929. It was the 41st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,675 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,892 days or 29.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,107 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1961.
If a dog named Duffey - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Duffey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Duffey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Hachiro Kasuga
- 1950Reichi Nakaido
- 1969Giles Martin
- 1970Jason Butler Harner
- 1972Sarah Vandenbergh
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1979Chris O'Dowd
- 1981Zachery Ty Bryan
- 1993Jhoana Marie Tan
- 1994Jodelle Ferland
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1915Belva Plain, American author (d. 2010)
- 1938John Sutherland, English journalist, author, and academic
- 1945Amjad Ali Khan, Indian sarod player
- 1947France Gall, French singer
- 1947John Doubleday, English sculptor and painter
- 1952John Rose, English businessman
- 1958Mike Singletary, American football player and coach
- 1969Jun Akiyama, Japanese wrestler
- 1978Juan Dixon, American basketball player and coach
- 1979Vernon Fox, American football player and coach
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264The Kingdom of Castile conquers the city of Jerez, which had been under Muslim occupation since 711.
- 1446The hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
- 1804Hobart, capital of Tasmania, is founded.
- 1806Prussia begins the War of the Fourth Coalition against France.
- 1888The Washington Monument officially opens to the general public.
- 1942The last day of the October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal as United States Marine Corps forces withdraw back across the Matanikau River after destroying most of the Imperial Japanese Army’s 4th Infantry Regiment.
- 1963In northeast Italy, over 2,000 people are killed when a large landslide behind the Vajont Dam causes a giant wave of water to overtop it.
- 1980Pope John Paul II shakes hands with the Dalai Lama during a private audience in Vatican City.
- 1999The last flight of the SR-71.
- 2006North Korea allegedly tests its first nuclear device.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kappei Yamaguchi, Carl Laemmle, Mike Tyson, Lilian Velez, Rosanne Cash, Agustín González, Kenny Lattimore, Michael Rapaport, Diora Baird, Jenette Goldstein.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1929 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 5, 1922. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 9, 1907. Your incompatibility score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1929
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 41st Wednesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 197 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,675 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,892 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,107
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1961
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a English Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 5, 1922 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 9, 1907 (-154)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1987 – Park Jung-min, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (SS501); March 6, 1905 – Bob Wills, American singer-songwriter (d. 1975); March 4, 1952 – Ronn Moss, American singer-songwriter and actor (Player).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,867