Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1930 was a Thursday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1930. It was the 41st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,653 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,218 days or 30.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,139 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1962.
If a dog named Dazia-Mone - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dazia-Mone will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dazia-Mone will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Olga Guillot
- 1936Brian Blessed
- 1958Michael Paré
- 1963Sheila Kelley
- 1969PJ Harvey
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1973Steve Burns
- 1993Sarah Lahbati
- 1993Scotty McCreery
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1911Joe Rosenthal, American photographer (d. 2006)
- 1924Hachiro Kasuga, Japanese singer (d. 1991)
- 1950Yoshiyuki Konishi, Japanese fashion designer
- 1952Dennis Stratton, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iron Maiden and Lionheart)
- 1952John Rose, English businessman
- 1953Sally Burgess, South African-English soprano and educator
- 1957Don Garber, American businessman
- 1962Paul Radisich, New Zealand race car driver
- 1974Shmuel Herzfeld, American rabbi and activist
- 1975Mark Viduka, Australian footballer
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Simon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1446The hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
- 1854Crimean War: The siege of Sebastopol begins.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Santa Rosa Island: Union troops repel a Confederate attempt to capture Fort Pickens.
- 1914World War I: Siege of Antwerp: Antwerp, Belgium falls to German troops.
- 1942The last day of the October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal as United States Marine Corps forces withdraw back across the Matanikau River after destroying most of the Imperial Japanese Army’s 4th Infantry Regiment.
- 1962Uganda becomes an independent Commonwealth realm.
- 1963In northeast Italy, over 2,000 people are killed when a large landslide behind the Vajont Dam causes a giant wave of water to overtop it.
- 1966Vietnam War: Diên Niên – Phước Bình massacre
- 1995An Amtrak Sunset Limited train is derailed by saboteurs near Palo Verde, Arizona.
- 2003Mission: Space opens to the public in the Epcot park at Walt Disney World. The opening ceremony included several astronauts from all eras of space exploration.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Troy Gentry, Cat Stevens, Danny John-Jules, Major Harris, Max George, Margaret Trudeau, Nokie Edwards, Lenny Kaye, Francia Raisa, Deborah Cox.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1930.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1930 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 8, 1912. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 27, 1909. Your score is -212. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1930
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 41st Thursday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 315 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,653 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,218 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,139
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1962
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Field Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 8, 1912 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 27, 1909 (-212)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1964 – Moosie Drier, American actor and director; January 9, 1990 – Melissa Ricks, Filipino actress; June 27, 1992 – Tsubasa Honda, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,898