Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1933 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1933. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,820 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,043 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Brisco - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 356 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brisco will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Brisco will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Jason Wingreen
- 1922Fyvush Finkel
- 1923Donald Sinden
- 1939John Pilger
- 1953Tony Shalhoub
- 1967Audie England
- 1969PJ Harvey
- 1975Sean Lennon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1900Joseph Zubin, Lithuanian-American psychologist and academic (d. 1990)
- 1933Bill Tidy, English soldier and cartoonist
- 1939O. V. Wright, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1980)
- 1941Trent Lott, American lawyer and politician
- 1947John Doubleday, English sculptor and painter
- 1954Scott Bakula, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1960Maddie Blaustein, American voice actress (d. 2008)
- 1963Sheila Kelley, American actress and dancer
- 1977Yaki Kadafi, American rapper and actor (Outlawz) (d. 1996)
- 1978Nicky Byrne, Irish singer-songwriter and footballer (Westlife)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1514Marriage of Louis XII of France and Mary Tudor.
- 1595The Spanish army captures Cambrai.
- 1834Opening of the Dublin and Kingstown Railway, the first public railway on the island of Ireland.
- 1907Las Cruces, New Mexico is incorporated.
- 1919Black Sox Scandal: The Cincinnati Reds win the World Series.
- 1936Generators at Boulder Dam (later renamed to Hoover Dam) begin to generate electricity from the Colorado River and transmit it 266 miles to Los Angeles.
- 1950Goyang Geumjeong Cave massacre started.
- 1966Vietnam War: Diên Niên – Phước Bình massacre
- 1967A day after being captured, Marxist revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara is executed for attempting to incite a revolution in Bolivia.
- 1986The musical The Phantom of the Opera receives its first performance at Her Majesty’s Theatre in London.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jennifer Lynch, Maria Furtwängler, Lee Tae Gon, Miho Hatori, Candy Darling, Leah McFall, Molly Glynn, Eric Szmanda, Sergio Oliva, Bernie Brillstein.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 9, 1933.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 25, 1935 – Barbara Harris, American actress and singer; August 7, 1978 – Cirroc Lofton, American actor; April 2, 1973 – Roselyn Sánchez, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter, producer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,101