Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1934 was a Tuesday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1934. It was the 41st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,059 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,353 days or 28.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,052 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1966.
If a dog named Stinky - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 436 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stinky will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Stinky will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Judy Tyler
- 1940John Lennon
- 1947France Gall
- 1950Reichi Nakaido
- 1972Kōki Miyata
- 1976Sam Riegel
- 1981Zachery Ty Bryan
- 1993Sarah Lahbati
- 1993Scotty McCreery
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1888Nikolai Bukharin, Russian journalist and politician (d. 1938)
- 1892Ivo Andrić, Serbian author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1975)
- 1898Tawfiq al-Hakim, Egyptian author and playwright (d. 1987)
- 1907Quintin Hogg, Baron Hailsham of St Marylebone, English academic and politician, Lord High Chancellor of Great Britain (d. 2001)
- 1922Léon Dion, Canadian political scientist and academic (d. 1997)
- 1922Olga Guillot, Cuban-American singer (d. 2010)
- 1935Prince Edward, Duke of Kent
- 1970Steve Jablonsky, American composer
- 1974Kieren Hutchison, New Zealand actor
- 1976Nick Swardson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Santiago’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1514Marriage of Louis XII of France and Mary Tudor.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Russian forces occupy Berlin.
- 1799Sinking of HMS Lutine with the loss of 240 men and a cargo worth £1,200,000.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Britain: During a night-time air raid by the German Luftwaffe, St. Paul’s Cathedral in the City of London, England is hit by a bomb.
- 1963In northeast Italy, over 2,000 people are killed when a large landslide behind the Vajont Dam causes a giant wave of water to overtop it.
- 1980Pope John Paul II shakes hands with the Dalai Lama during a private audience in Vatican City.
- 1980Princess Caroline of Monaco divorces Philippe Junot.
- 1981Abolition of capital punishment in France.
- 1992A 13 kilogram (est.) fragment of the Peekskill meteorite lands in the driveway of the Knapp residence in Peekskill, New York, destroying the family’s 1980 Chevrolet Malibu.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Martin, Yash Johar, Lil Green, Soulja Boy, Anna Vissi, Phil Leeds, Julianne Regan, Shakti Arora, Miranda Chartrand, Alastair Stewart.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1934.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1934 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 20, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 3, 1939. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1934
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 41st Tuesday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 353 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,059 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,353 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,052
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1966
- Age in dog years: 436 dog years old using a Bracco Italiano breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 20, 1964 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 3, 1939 (-141)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MCMXXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1956 – Ava Cadell, Hungarian-American actress and therapist; May 14, 1944 – George Lucas, American director, producer, and screenwriter, founded Lucasfilm; May 31, 1987 – Shaun Fleming, American actor, singer, and drummer (Foxygen and Diane Coffee).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,871