Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1938 was a Sunday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1938. It was the 41st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 182 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,134 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,045 days or 27.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,021 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1970.
If a dog named Keisha - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keisha will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Keisha will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Edward Andrews
- 1923Donald Sinden
- 1932Robert McBain
- 1936Brian Blessed
- 1939John Pilger
- 1971Jason Jones
- 1972Sarah Vandenbergh
- 1992Tyler James Williams
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1886Rube Marquard, American baseball player and manager (d. 1980)
- 1888Nikolai Bukharin, Russian journalist and politician (d. 1938)
- 1900Joseph Friedman, American inventor, invented the bendy straw (d. 1982)
- 1907Quintin Hogg, Baron Hailsham of St Marylebone, English academic and politician, Lord High Chancellor of Great Britain (d. 2001)
- 1920Jason Wingreen, American actor and screenwriter
- 1960Maddie Blaustein, American voice actress (d. 2008)
- 1964John Ralston, Canadian actor
- 1965Jimbo Fisher, American football player and coach
- 1970Park Sang-min, South Korean actor
- 1976Nick Swardson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nathan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1238James I of Aragon conquers Valencia and founds the Kingdom of Valencia.
- 1701The Collegiate School of Connecticut (later renamed Yale University) is chartered in Old Saybrook, Connecticut.
- 1806Prussia begins the War of the Fourth Coalition against France.
- 1812War of 1812: In a naval engagement on Lake Erie, American forces capture two British ships: HMS Detroit and HMS Caledonia.
- 1911An accidental bomb explosion in Hankou, Wuhan, China leads to the ultimate fall of the Qing Empire
- 1945Parade in NYC for Fleet Admiral Nimitz and 13 USN/USMC Medal of Honor recipients
- 1966Vietnam War: Diên Niên – Phước Bình massacre
- 1967A day after being captured, Marxist revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara is executed for attempting to incite a revolution in Bolivia.
- 1995An Amtrak Sunset Limited train is derailed by saboteurs near Palo Verde, Arizona.
- 2009First lunar impact of the Centaur and LCROSS spacecrafts as part of NASA’s Lunar Precursor Robotic Program.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Octave Octavian Teodorescu, Rebecca Loos, Syreeta Wright, Kevin Richardson, Frank Sepe, David Leonard, Lothaire Bluteau, Spider Stacy, Israel Kamakawiwoʻole, Vivien Cardone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1938.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1938 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 20, 1933. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1938
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 41st Sunday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 182 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,134 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,045 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,021
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1970
- Age in dog years: 389 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: December 20, 1933 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-158)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MCMXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1990 – Aaron Taylor-Johnson, English actor; July 31, 1954 – Rainer Bock, German actor; August 21, 1915 – Raquel Rastenni, Danish singer (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,862