Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1942. It was the 41st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,270 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,757 days or 26.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 991 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1974.
If a dog named Swagga - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Swagga will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Swagga will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Olga Guillot
- 1923Donald Sinden
- 1924Hachiro Kasuga
- 1926Danièle Delorme
- 1944Nona Hendryx
- 1947France Gall
- 1953Tony Shalhoub
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1979DJ Rashad
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1907Horst Wessel, German SS officer and composer (d. 1930)
- 1907Jacques Tati, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1982)
- 1908Harry Hooton, Australian poet and critic (d. 1961)
- 1908Lee Wiley, American singer (d. 1975)
- 1908Werner von Haeften, German lieutenant (d. 1944)
- 1918E. Howard Hunt, American CIA officer and author (d. 2007)
- 1941Jean-Jacques Schuhl, French author
- 1950Brian Downing, American baseball player
- 1969Giles Martin, English songwriter and producer
- 1969Guto Bebb, Welsh businessman and politician
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Neal’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1514Marriage of Louis XII of France and Mary Tudor.
- 1806Prussia begins the War of the Fourth Coalition against France.
- 1874General Postal Union is created as a result of the Treaty of Bern.
- 1945Parade in NYC for Fleet Admiral Nimitz and 13 USN/USMC Medal of Honor recipients
- 1966Vietnam War: Diên Niên – Phước Bình massacre
- 1980Pope John Paul II shakes hands with the Dalai Lama during a private audience in Vatican City.
- 1980Princess Caroline of Monaco divorces Philippe Junot.
- 1995An Amtrak Sunset Limited train is derailed by saboteurs near Palo Verde, Arizona.
- 1999The last flight of the SR-71.
- 2001Second mailing of anthrax letters from Trenton, New Jersey in the 2001 anthrax attacks.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ailee, Zack Snyder, K Brosas, Natalie Schafer, Elvin Ng, R. L. Stine, Chenoa, Lou Myers, Dana Eskelson, Jennifer Rush.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1942.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1942 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 27, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +224. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your score is -184. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1942
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 41st Friday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 315 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,270 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,757 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 991
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1974
- Age in dog years: 340 dog years old using a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 27, 1942 (+224)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-184)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1966 – Ilse Huizinga, Dutch singer; May 4, 1952 – David Della Rocco, American actor; June 12, 2005 – Ryzza Mae Dizon, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,857