Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1942. It was the 41st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,788 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,596 days or 26.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 975 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1974.
If a dog named Trinket - a Golden Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Trinket will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Trinket will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Irving Cummings
- 1908Lee Wiley
- 1944John Entwistle
- 1944Nona Hendryx
- 1948Jackson Browne
- 1961Ellen Wheeler
- 1973Erin Daniels
- 1974Kieren Hutchison
- 1976Nick Swardson
- 1992Tyler James Williams
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1873Carl Flesch, Hungarian violinist and educator (d. 1944)
- 1890Aimee Semple McPherson, Canadian-American evangelist, founded the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel (d. 1944)
- 1915Clifford M. Hardin, American academic and politician, 17th United States Secretary of Agriculture (d. 2010)
- 1931Homer Smith, American football player and coach (d. 2011)
- 1939Nicholas Grimshaw, English architect and academic
- 1952Dennis Stratton, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iron Maiden and Lionheart)
- 1976Özlem Türköne, Turkish journalist and politician
- 1976Nick Swardson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Henrik Zetterberg, Swedish ice hockey player
- 1981Darius Miles, American basketball player
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eli’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1701The Collegiate School of Connecticut (later renamed Yale University) is chartered in Old Saybrook, Connecticut.
- 1708Peter the Great defeats the Swedes at the Battle of Lesnaya.
- 1873A meeting at the U.S. Naval Academy establishes the U.S. Naval Institute.
- 1919Black Sox Scandal: The Cincinnati Reds win the World Series.
- 1950Goyang Geumjeong Cave massacre started.
- 1966Vietnam War: Diên Niên – Phước Bình massacre
- 1970The Khmer Republic is proclaimed in Cambodia.
- 1980Pope John Paul II shakes hands with the Dalai Lama during a private audience in Vatican City.
- 1992A 13 kilogram (est.) fragment of the Peekskill meteorite lands in the driveway of the Knapp residence in Peekskill, New York, destroying the family’s 1980 Chevrolet Malibu.
- 2009First lunar impact of the Centaur and LCROSS spacecrafts as part of NASA’s Lunar Precursor Robotic Program.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dagmar, Lewis Milestone, Roberts Blossom, Julie Hesmondhalgh, Marcie Blane, Bernie Brillstein, Chester Conklin, Catherine Spaak, Art LaFleur, Ailee.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1942.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1942 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 27, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +224. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your score is -184. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1942
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 41st Friday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 67 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,788 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,596 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 975
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1974
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Golden Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 27, 1942 (+224)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-184)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1943 – Bill Duke, American actor and director; April 3, 1973 – Prabhu Deva, Indian actor, director, and choreographer; August 17, 1987 – Paolo Serrano, Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,904