Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1943 was a Saturday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,161 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 920 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Mazel - a Japanese Chin breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 316 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mazel will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mazel will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jacques Tati
- 1944Nona Hendryx
- 1954Scott Bakula
- 1969Steve McQueen
- 1972Kōki Miyata
- 1972Sarah Vandenbergh
- 1973Steve Burns
- 1977Yaki Kadafi
- 1979DJ Rashad
- 1992Tyler James Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1704Johann Andreas Segner, German mathematician, physicist, and physician (d. 1777)
- 1835Camille Saint-Saëns, French composer and conductor (d. 1921)
- 1914Edward Andrews, American actor (d. 1985)
- 1935Don McCullin, English photographer and journalist
- 1953Tony Shalhoub, American actor and producer
- 1955Linwood Boomer, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963Sheila Kelley, American actress and dancer
- 1975Haylie Ecker, Australian violinist (Bond)
- 1979Gonzalo Sorondo, Uruguayan footballer
- 1994Jodelle Ferland, Canadian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The first mention of the Prague astronomical clock.
- 1701The Collegiate School of Connecticut (later renamed Yale University) is chartered in Old Saybrook, Connecticut.
- 1708Peter the Great defeats the Swedes at the Battle of Lesnaya.
- 1874General Postal Union is created as a result of the Treaty of Bern.
- 1913The steamship SS Volturno catches fire in the mid-Atlantic.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Britain: During a night-time air raid by the German Luftwaffe, St. Paul’s Cathedral in the City of London, England is hit by a bomb.
- 1950Goyang Geumjeong Cave massacre started.
- 1970The Khmer Republic is proclaimed in Cambodia.
- 1992A 13 kilogram (est.) fragment of the Peekskill meteorite lands in the driveway of the Knapp residence in Peekskill, New York, destroying the family’s 1980 Chevrolet Malibu.
- 2003Mission: Space opens to the public in the Epcot park at Walt Disney World. The opening ceremony included several astronauts from all eras of space exploration.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kellie Crawford, Joan Sutherland, Jimmy Somerville, Kany García, Júnior, Kid Rock, Ben Younger, Christian Kane, Sasa Handa, Kaneto Shindō.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 9, 1943.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 11, 1980 – Im Soo-jung, South Korean actress; March 28, 1991 – Amy Bruckner, American actress and singer; August 5, 1952 – John Jarratt, Australian actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,126