Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1945 was a Tuesday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1945. It was the 41st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 129 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,265 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,088 days or 24.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 923 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1977.
If a dog named Hyena - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hyena will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hyena will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Irving Cummings
- 1900Alastair Sim
- 1939O. V. Wright
- 1957Ini Kamoze
- 1964John Ralston
- 1969PJ Harvey
- 1970Park Sang-min
- 1973Steve Burns
- 1981Zachery Ty Bryan
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1863Edward Bok, Dutch-American journalist and author (d. 1930)
- 1892Ivo Andrić, Serbian author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1975)
- 1911Joe Rosenthal, American photographer (d. 2006)
- 1918Lila Kedrova, Russian-French actress (d. 2000)
- 1924Hachiro Kasuga, Japanese singer (d. 1991)
- 1955Peter Saville, English graphic designer and art director
- 1972Sarah Vandenbergh, Australian actress
- 1975Haylie Ecker, Australian violinist (Bond)
- 1981Zachery Ty Bryan, American actor and producer
- 1993Jhoana Marie Tan, Filipino actress and politician
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Leah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1831Ioannis Kapodistrias, the first head of state of independent Greece is assassinated.
- 1845The eminent and controversial Anglican, John Henry Newman, is received into the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Tom’s Brook: Union cavalrymen in the Shenandoah Valley defeat Confederate forces at Toms Brook, Virginia.
- 1873A meeting at the U.S. Naval Academy establishes the U.S. Naval Institute.
- 1934Regicide at Marseille: The assassination of King Alexander I of Yugoslavia and Louis Barthou, Foreign Minister of France.
- 1941A coup in Panama declares Ricardo Adolfo de la Guardia Arango the new president.
- 1966Vietnam War: Binh Tai Massacre
- 1969In Chicago, the United States National Guard is called in for crowd control as demonstrations continue in connection with the trial of the “Chicago Eight” that began on September 24.
- 1999The last flight of the SR-71.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zach Roerig, Kevin Smith, Paul Stanley, Kiele Sanchez, Masashi Mikami, Sylvia Chang, Erin McNaught, Robert Knight, Miriam Quiambao, Dan Puric.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1945.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1945 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 1, 1947. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 30, 1931. Your score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1945
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 41st Tuesday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 129 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,265 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,088 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 923
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1977
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 1, 1947 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 30, 1931 (-161)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1992 – Yui Yokoyama, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48, NMB48, and Not Yet); July 14, 1973 – Candela Peña, Spanish actress; August 12, 1927 – Porter Wagoner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,862