Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1949 was a Sunday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1949. It was the 41st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,697 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,566 days or 23.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 870 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1981.
If a dog named Aquinnah - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 370 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aquinnah will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Aquinnah will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lee Wiley
- 1920Jason Wingreen
- 1936Brian Blessed
- 1939John Pilger
- 1948Jackson Browne
- 1960Maddie Blaustein
- 1961Ellen Wheeler
- 1969Giles Martin
- 1970Jason Butler Harner
- 1973Erin Daniels
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1757Charles X of France (d. 1836)
- 1863Edward Bok, Dutch-American journalist and author (d. 1930)
- 1886Rube Marquard, American baseball player and manager (d. 1980)
- 1909Donald Coggan, English archbishop (d. 2000)
- 1934Abdullah Ibrahim, South African pianist and composer
- 1950Yoshiyuki Konishi, Japanese fashion designer
- 1955Peter Saville, English graphic designer and art director
- 1969Christine Hough, Canadian-American figure skater and coach
- 1993Ani Amiraghyan, Armenian tennis player
- 1993Jhoana Marie Tan, Filipino actress and politician
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brad’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1594The army of the Portuguese Empire is annihilated by the Kingdom of Kandy on Sri Lanka, bringing an end to the Campaign of Danture.
- 1635Founder of Rhode Island Roger Williams is banished from the Massachusetts Bay Colony as a religious dissident after he speaks out against punishments for religious offenses and giving away Native American land.
- 1834Opening of the Dublin and Kingstown Railway, the first public railway on the island of Ireland.
- 1914World War I: Siege of Antwerp: Antwerp, Belgium falls to German troops.
- 1962Uganda becomes an independent Commonwealth realm.
- 1967A day after being captured, Marxist revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara is executed for attempting to incite a revolution in Bolivia.
- 1980Princess Caroline of Monaco divorces Philippe Junot.
- 1992A 13 kilogram (est.) fragment of the Peekskill meteorite lands in the driveway of the Knapp residence in Peekskill, New York, destroying the family’s 1980 Chevrolet Malibu.
- 2001Second mailing of anthrax letters from Trenton, New Jersey in the 2001 anthrax attacks.
- 2003Mission: Space opens to the public in the Epcot park at Walt Disney World. The opening ceremony included several astronauts from all eras of space exploration.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Slash, David Townsend, Bar Refaeli, Anna Sundstrand, Naomi Kawase, Chieko Ochi, Kathleen Beller, Massimo Girotti, Junsu, Arthur Gardner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1949.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1949 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 20, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 22, 1926. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1949
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 41st Sunday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 236 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,697 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,566 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 870
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1981
- Age in dog years: 370 dog years old using a Belgian Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 20, 1936 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 22, 1926 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1912 – Virginia MacWatters, American soprano and actress (d. 2005); January 27, 1921 – Donna Reed, American actress (d. 1986); October 11, 1971 – Petra Haden, American violinist and singer (That Dog, Tito & Tarantula, and The Decemberists).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,891