Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,609 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 833 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Pepeito - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 321 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pepeito will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pepeito will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Jason Wingreen
- 1936Brian Blessed
- 1963Sheila Kelley
- 1970Park Sang-min
- 1972Sarah Vandenbergh
- 1976Sam Riegel
- 1977Yaki Kadafi
- 1993Jhoana Marie Tan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1871Georges Gauthier, Canadian archbishop (d. 1940)
- 1927John Margetson, English scholar and diplomat, British Ambassador to the Netherlands
- 1934Abdullah Ibrahim, South African pianist and composer
- 1938Heinz Fischer, Austrian academic and politician, 11th President of Austria
- 1941Karam ud Din, Pakistani lieutenant (d. 2008)
- 1950Reichi Nakaido, Japanese singer and guitarist (RC Succession)
- 1954Scott Bakula, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1961Ellen Wheeler, American actress, director, and producer
- 1969Guto Bebb, Welsh businessman and politician
- 1987Samantha Murray, English tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264The Kingdom of Castile conquers the city of Jerez, which had been under Muslim occupation since 711.
- 1594The army of the Portuguese Empire is annihilated by the Kingdom of Kandy on Sri Lanka, bringing an end to the Campaign of Danture.
- 1635Founder of Rhode Island Roger Williams is banished from the Massachusetts Bay Colony as a religious dissident after he speaks out against punishments for religious offenses and giving away Native American land.
- 1708Peter the Great defeats the Swedes at the Battle of Lesnaya.
- 1771The Dutch merchant ship Vrouw Maria sinks near the coast of Finland.
- 1806Prussia begins the War of the Fourth Coalition against France.
- 1834Opening of the Dublin and Kingstown Railway, the first public railway on the island of Ireland.
- 1907Las Cruces, New Mexico is incorporated.
- 1934Regicide at Marseille: The assassination of King Alexander I of Yugoslavia and Louis Barthou, Foreign Minister of France.
- 1967A day after being captured, Marxist revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara is executed for attempting to incite a revolution in Bolivia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elliott Yamin, Aesop Rock, Owain Yeoman, Kate Fischer, Greg Giraldo, Enuka Okuma, Rachel Bilson, Che'Nelle, Jessica Steen, Shy Carlos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 9, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 12, 1957 – Timothy Busfield, American actor, director, and producer; July 10, 1907 – Blind Boy Fuller, American singer and guitarist (d. 1941); December 23, 1951 – Shōfukutei Tsurube II, Japanese actor and comedian.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,147