Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,454 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 828 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Danièle Delorme
- 1932Robert McBain
- 1939John Pilger
- 1950Reichi Nakaido
- 1958Al Jourgensen
- 1969Giles Martin
- 1971Jason Jones
- 1972Sarah Vandenbergh
- 1976Sam Riegel
- 1979DJ Rashad
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1903Walter O'Malley, American lawyer and businessman (d. 1979)
- 1908Lee Wiley, American singer (d. 1975)
- 1923Donald Sinden, English actor and singer (d. 2014)
- 1943Douglas Kirby, American psychologist and author (d. 2012)
- 1950Reichi Nakaido, Japanese singer and guitarist (RC Succession)
- 1950Yoshiyuki Konishi, Japanese fashion designer
- 1961Julian Bailey, English race car driver and sportscaster
- 1969PJ Harvey, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1979Chris O'Dowd, Irish actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1983Spencer Grammer, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1804Hobart, capital of Tasmania, is founded.
- 1834Opening of the Dublin and Kingstown Railway, the first public railway on the island of Ireland.
- 1874General Postal Union is created as a result of the Treaty of Bern.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Britain: During a night-time air raid by the German Luftwaffe, St. Paul’s Cathedral in the City of London, England is hit by a bomb.
- 1962Uganda becomes an independent Commonwealth realm.
- 1963In northeast Italy, over 2,000 people are killed when a large landslide behind the Vajont Dam causes a giant wave of water to overtop it.
- 1980Princess Caroline of Monaco divorces Philippe Junot.
- 1989An official news agency in the Soviet Union reports the landing of a UFO in Voronezh.
- 2012Members of the Pakistani Taliban make a failed attempt to assassinate Malala Yousafzai on her way home from school.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: William Frawley, Nükhet Duru, Ginnifer Goodwin, Carrie Prejean, David Brenner, Emily Symons, Ryan Sypek, Paul Eddington, Rob Zombie, Jeremy Gittins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 9, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1906 – Klavdiya Shulzhenko, Ukrainian-Russian singer (d. 1984); February 14, 1943 – Aaron Russo, American director and producer (d. 2007); January 12, 1924 – Grethe Holmer, Danish actress (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901