Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,337 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 824 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Donald Sinden
- 1964John Ralston
- 1969Steve McQueen
- 1972Sarah Vandenbergh
- 1973Erin Daniels
- 1977Yaki Kadafi
- 1981Zachery Ty Bryan
- 1994Jodelle Ferland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1922Fyvush Finkel, American actor
- 1960Kenny Garrett, American saxophonist and composer (Five Peace Band)
- 1961Gyula Hajszán, Hungarian footballer
- 1970Steve Jablonsky, American composer
- 1971Wayne Bartrim, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1972Kōki Miyata, Japanese voice actor
- 1977Yaki Kadafi, American rapper and actor (Outlawz) (d. 1996)
- 1980Kert Kütt, Estonian footballer
- 1981Darius Miles, American basketball player
- 1987Bill Walker, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 768Carloman I and Charlemagne are crowned Kings of The Franks.
- 1238James I of Aragon conquers Valencia and founds the Kingdom of Valencia.
- 1771The Dutch merchant ship Vrouw Maria sinks near the coast of Finland.
- 1873A meeting at the U.S. Naval Academy establishes the U.S. Naval Institute.
- 1934Regicide at Marseille: The assassination of King Alexander I of Yugoslavia and Louis Barthou, Foreign Minister of France.
- 1966Vietnam War: Binh Tai Massacre
- 1969In Chicago, the United States National Guard is called in for crowd control as demonstrations continue in connection with the trial of the “Chicago Eight” that began on September 24.
- 1980Princess Caroline of Monaco divorces Philippe Junot.
- 1989An official news agency in the Soviet Union reports the landing of a UFO in Voronezh.
- 1995An Amtrak Sunset Limited train is derailed by saboteurs near Palo Verde, Arizona.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank Stallone, Paul Nicholas, Bea Wain, Nina Hagen, Victor Lundin, Yen Santos, Dani Filth, Karisma Kapoor, Dave Brock, Michael Urie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 9, 1950.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1983 – Brady Bluhm, American actor; March 14, 1914 – Bill Owen, English actor and songwriter (d. 1999); April 17, 1940 – Billy Fury, English singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1983).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 824