Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,395 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 826 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Irving Cummings
- 1907Jacques Tati
- 1933Judy Tyler
- 1944Nona Hendryx
- 1952Dennis Stratton
- 1964John Ralston
- 1969PJ Harvey
- 1976Nick Swardson
- 1977Yaki Kadafi
- 1983Spencer Grammer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1581Claude Gaspard Bachet de Méziriac, French mathematician, poet, and scholar (d. 1638)
- 1888Irving Cummings, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1959)
- 1898Tawfiq al-Hakim, Egyptian author and playwright (d. 1987)
- 1918Lila Kedrova, Russian-French actress (d. 2000)
- 1924Immanuvel Devendrar, Indian soldier (d. 1957)
- 1927John Margetson, English scholar and diplomat, British Ambassador to the Netherlands
- 1939Nicholas Grimshaw, English architect and academic
- 1958Al Jourgensen, Cuban-American singer-songwriter and producer (Ministry, Revolting Cocks, Lard, Acid Horse, and PTP)
- 1959Boris Nemtsov, Russian academic and politician, First Deputy Prime Minister of Russia (d. 2015)
- 2008Bo, American dog of Barack Obama
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1446The hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
- 1514Marriage of Louis XII of France and Mary Tudor.
- 1594The army of the Portuguese Empire is annihilated by the Kingdom of Kandy on Sri Lanka, bringing an end to the Campaign of Danture.
- 1799Sinking of HMS Lutine with the loss of 240 men and a cargo worth £1,200,000.
- 1888The Washington Monument officially opens to the general public.
- 1942The last day of the October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal as United States Marine Corps forces withdraw back across the Matanikau River after destroying most of the Imperial Japanese Army’s 4th Infantry Regiment.
- 1967A day after being captured, Marxist revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara is executed for attempting to incite a revolution in Bolivia.
- 1983Rangoon bombing: Attempted assassination of South Korean President Chun Doo-hwan during an official visit to Rangoon, Burma. Chun survives but the blast kills 17 of his entourage, including four cabinet ministers, and injures 17 others. Four Burmese officials also die in the blast.
- 1991Ecuador becomes a member of the Berne Convention.
- 2003Mission: Space opens to the public in the Epcot park at Walt Disney World. The opening ceremony included several astronauts from all eras of space exploration.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Relph, Hiroki Suzuki, Donnie Van Zant, Lucio Battisti, Brendan Gleeson, Juliet Cesario, Liam Hess, Andy Hui, B-Real, John McTiernan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 9, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1953 – Pamela Sue Martin, American actress; February 3, 1938 – Victor Buono, American actor (d. 1982); January 6, 1980 – Apostolia Zoi, Greek singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,040