Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,667 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 835 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Dobby - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 321 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dobby will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dobby will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Jason Wingreen
- 1932Robert McBain
- 1936Brian Blessed
- 1952Dennis Stratton
- 1957Ini Kamoze
- 1961Ellen Wheeler
- 1970Park Sang-min
- 1971Jason Jones
- 1977Yaki Kadafi
- 1994Jodelle Ferland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1704Johann Andreas Segner, German mathematician, physicist, and physician (d. 1777)
- 1863Edward Bok, Dutch-American journalist and author (d. 1930)
- 1879Max von Laue, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1960)
- 1922Fyvush Finkel, American actor
- 1939John Pilger, Australian-English journalist, director, and producer
- 1955Steve Ovett, English runner and sportscaster
- 1969Darren Britt, Australian rugby player
- 1981Darius Miles, American basketball player
- 1986Laure Manaudou, French swimmer
- 1994Jodelle Ferland, Canadian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 768Carloman I and Charlemagne are crowned Kings of The Franks.
- 1410The first mention of the Prague astronomical clock.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Russian forces occupy Berlin.
- 1771The Dutch merchant ship Vrouw Maria sinks near the coast of Finland.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Tom’s Brook: Union cavalrymen in the Shenandoah Valley defeat Confederate forces at Toms Brook, Virginia.
- 1873A meeting at the U.S. Naval Academy establishes the U.S. Naval Institute.
- 1950Goyang Geumjeong Cave massacre started.
- 1969In Chicago, the United States National Guard is called in for crowd control as demonstrations continue in connection with the trial of the “Chicago Eight” that began on September 24.
- 1981Abolition of capital punishment in France.
- 1999The last flight of the SR-71.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Corgan, Harland Williams, Katie Mitchell, Caprice Bourret, Scott Elrod, Marya Roxx, Kajol, Karolyn Grimes, Don Diamont, Malcolm Young.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 9, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1935 – Michael Jayston, English actor; August 5, 1997 – Olivia Holt, American actress and singer; March 4, 1907 – Edgar Barrier, American actor (d. 1964).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,083