Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,518 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 830 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Mulan - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mulan will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mulan will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Lila Kedrova
- 1947France Gall
- 1957Ini Kamoze
- 1958Michael Paré
- 1960Maddie Blaustein
- 1969PJ Harvey
- 1975Sean Lennon
- 1978Nicky Byrne
- 1979Chris O'Dowd
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1796Joseph Bonomi the Younger, English egyptologist and sculptor (d. 1878)
- 1858Mihajlo Pupin, Serbian-American physicist and chemist (d. 1935)
- 1866Emine Nazikedâ Kadınefendi, Russian wife of Mehmed VI (d. 1941)
- 1945Amjad Ali Khan, Indian sarod player
- 1950Reichi Nakaido, Japanese singer and guitarist (RC Succession)
- 1960Kenny Garrett, American saxophonist and composer (Five Peace Band)
- 1964John Ralston, Canadian actor
- 1971Wayne Bartrim, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1979Gonzalo Sorondo, Uruguayan footballer
- 1982Shi Jun, Chinese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1701The Collegiate School of Connecticut (later renamed Yale University) is chartered in Old Saybrook, Connecticut.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Russian forces occupy Berlin.
- 1806Prussia begins the War of the Fourth Coalition against France.
- 1812War of 1812: In a naval engagement on Lake Erie, American forces capture two British ships: HMS Detroit and HMS Caledonia.
- 1820Guayaquil declares independence from Spain.
- 1834Opening of the Dublin and Kingstown Railway, the first public railway on the island of Ireland.
- 1854Crimean War: The siege of Sebastopol begins.
- 1934Regicide at Marseille: The assassination of King Alexander I of Yugoslavia and Louis Barthou, Foreign Minister of France.
- 1941A coup in Panama declares Ricardo Adolfo de la Guardia Arango the new president.
- 2009First lunar impact of the Centaur and LCROSS spacecrafts as part of NASA’s Lunar Precursor Robotic Program.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fridolf Rhudin, Bruno Putzulu, Alexis Korner, Olga Zubarry, Farley Granger, Maian Kärmas, David R. Ellis, Martin Mull, Ronna Reeves, Fran Lebowitz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 9, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 23, 1941 – Tim Hardin, American singer-songwriter (d. 1980); June 12, 1963 – Warwick Capper, Australian footballer, coach, and actor; January 18, 1982 – Quinn Allman, American guitarist and producer (The Used).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,191