Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1953 was a Friday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1953. It was the 41st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 5 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,562 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,521 days or 23.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 866 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1985.
If a dog named Noma - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Noma will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Noma will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Loretta’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Lila Kedrova
- 1939O. V. Wright
- 1948Jackson Browne
- 1950Reichi Nakaido
- 1961Ellen Wheeler
- 1969Steve McQueen
- 1970Park Sang-min
- 1974Kieren Hutchison
- 1975Sean Lennon
- 1979Chris O'Dowd
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1328Peter I of Cyprus (d. 1369)
- 1888Irving Cummings, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1959)
- 1900Joseph Zubin, Lithuanian-American psychologist and academic (d. 1990)
- 1947John Doubleday, English sculptor and painter
- 1947Tony Zappone, American photographer and journalist
- 1952Dennis Stratton, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iron Maiden and Lionheart)
- 1958Michael Paré, American actor
- 1965Jimbo Fisher, American football player and coach
- 1976William Alexander, American author and educator
- 1979Hendrik Odendaal, South African swimmer
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1635Founder of Rhode Island Roger Williams is banished from the Massachusetts Bay Colony as a religious dissident after he speaks out against punishments for religious offenses and giving away Native American land.
- 1740Dutch colonists and various slave groups begin massacring ethnic Chinese in Batavia, eventually killing 10,000 and leading to a two-year-long war throughout Java.
- 1771The Dutch merchant ship Vrouw Maria sinks near the coast of Finland.
- 1854Crimean War: The siege of Sebastopol begins.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Santa Rosa Island: Union troops repel a Confederate attempt to capture Fort Pickens.
- 1914World War I: Siege of Antwerp: Antwerp, Belgium falls to German troops.
- 1942Statute of Westminster 1931 formalises Australian autonomy.
- 1945Parade in NYC for Fleet Admiral Nimitz and 13 USN/USMC Medal of Honor recipients
- 1983Rangoon bombing: Attempted assassination of South Korean President Chun Doo-hwan during an official visit to Rangoon, Burma. Chun survives but the blast kills 17 of his entourage, including four cabinet ministers, and injures 17 others. Four Burmese officials also die in the blast.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greg Graffin, Saori Yuki, Killer Mike, Raymond Lam, Pat Proft, Miley Cyrus, Marisa Del Frate, Gilles Valiquette, Nicole da Silva, Molly Hagan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1953.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1953 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 25, 1948. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 17, 1932. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 9th October 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1953
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 41st Friday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 5 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,562 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,521 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 866
- Next full moon: October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1985
- Age in dog years: 330 dog years old using a Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 25, 1948 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 17, 1932 (-150)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1957 – Kevin Pollak, American actor, producer, and game show host; November 18, 1976 – Dominic Armato, American voice actor; March 19, 1989 – Yutaka Kobayashi, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,997