Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1982. It was the 41st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,819 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,606 days or 12.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 468 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 2014.
If a dog named Cavalier - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cavalier will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cavalier will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Irving Cummings
- 1907Jacques Tati
- 1926Danièle Delorme
- 1947France Gall
- 1953Tony Shalhoub
- 1972Kōki Miyata
- 1973Steve Burns
- 1983Spencer Grammer
- 1992Tyler James Williams
- 1993Sarah Lahbati
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1907Quintin Hogg, Baron Hailsham of St Marylebone, English academic and politician, Lord High Chancellor of Great Britain (d. 2001)
- 1921Michel Boisrond, French director and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1928Einojuhani Rautavaara, Finnish composer and educator
- 1954John O'Hurley, American actor
- 1965Jimbo Fisher, American football player and coach
- 1966Christopher Östlund, Swedish publisher, founded Plaza Magazine
- 1968Troy Davis, American murderer (d. 2011)
- 1969PJ Harvey, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1971Stevie Richards, American wrestler and manager
- 1984Djamel Mesbah, Algerian footballer
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mable’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1446The hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Russian forces occupy Berlin.
- 1806Prussia begins the War of the Fourth Coalition against France.
- 1845The eminent and controversial Anglican, John Henry Newman, is received into the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1873A meeting at the U.S. Naval Academy establishes the U.S. Naval Institute.
- 1913The steamship SS Volturno catches fire in the mid-Atlantic.
- 1914World War I: Siege of Antwerp: Antwerp, Belgium falls to German troops.
- 1980Princess Caroline of Monaco divorces Philippe Junot.
- 1986The musical The Phantom of the Opera receives its first performance at Her Majesty’s Theatre in London.
- 1999The last flight of the SR-71.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zara Aldana, Terry Knight, Tony Rosato, Thom Fitzgerald, Dave Benton, Tim Minchin, Rolf Schult, Bryan Burk, Lana Wachowski, Amelle Berrabah.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1982.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1982 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 29, 2006. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 24, 1988. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,614,566,561. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jack & Diane by John Cougar as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 129,217,304 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1982. The estimated number of babies born on 9th October 1982 is 354,020. That’s equivalent to 246 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,115 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,228 times in the year 1982. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1982. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1982
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 41st Saturday of 1982
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 61 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,819 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,606 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 468
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 2014
- Age in dog years: 168 dog years old using a Welsh Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 29, 2006 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 24, 1988 (-145)
- 1982 world population: 4,614,566,561
- Number one song: Jack & Diane by John Cougar (October 9, 1982)
- Babies born in 1982: 129,217,304
- Babies born in 1982 every day: 354,020
- Babies born in 1982 every minute: 246
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,115 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,228 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MCMLXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1960 – Yūko Asano, Japanese actress and singer; June 21, 1944 – Corinna Tsopei, Greek model and actress, Miss Universe 1964; July 29, 1990 – Penny Bae Bridges, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,963