Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1995 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,957 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 269 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Jason Wingreen
- 1924Hachiro Kasuga
- 1948Jackson Browne
- 1960Maddie Blaustein
- 1961Ellen Wheeler
- 1963Sheila Kelley
- 1967Audie England
- 1972Kōki Miyata
- 1973Steve Burns
- 1983Spencer Grammer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1898Joe Sewell, American baseball player and member of the Baseball Hall of Fame(d. 1990)
- 1933Judy Tyler, American actress (d. 1957)
- 1944Nona Hendryx, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Labelle)
- 1952Sharon Osbourne, English television host and manager
- 1962Paul Radisich, New Zealand race car driver
- 1967Audie England, American actress and photographer
- 1969Darren Britt, Australian rugby player
- 1971Jason Jones, American director, producer, and activist
- 1979Vernon Fox, American football player and coach
- 1987Samantha Murray, English tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The first mention of the Prague astronomical clock.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1812War of 1812: In a naval engagement on Lake Erie, American forces capture two British ships: HMS Detroit and HMS Caledonia.
- 1911An accidental bomb explosion in Hankou, Wuhan, China leads to the ultimate fall of the Qing Empire
- 1913The steamship SS Volturno catches fire in the mid-Atlantic.
- 1934Regicide at Marseille: The assassination of King Alexander I of Yugoslavia and Louis Barthou, Foreign Minister of France.
- 1966Vietnam War: Binh Tai Massacre
- 1967A day after being captured, Marxist revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara is executed for attempting to incite a revolution in Bolivia.
- 1989An official news agency in the Soviet Union reports the landing of a UFO in Voronezh.
- 1992A 13 kilogram (est.) fragment of the Peekskill meteorite lands in the driveway of the Knapp residence in Peekskill, New York, destroying the family’s 1980 Chevrolet Malibu.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicole Trunfio, Tahyna Tozzi, Renato Carosone, Jordan Gavaris, Nurgül Yeşilçay, Joe Murray, Pimp C, Tommy Tune, Preston Foster, Ken Mitsuishi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 9, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fantasy by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 17, 1974 – Berto Romero, Spanish comedian and actor; April 15, 1971 – Jason Sehorn, American football player and actor; March 19, 1947 – Glenn Close, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,047