Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1995 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,901 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 267 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Irving Cummings
- 1914Edward Andrews
- 1922Fyvush Finkel
- 1922Olga Guillot
- 1926Danièle Delorme
- 1939O. V. Wright
- 1948Jackson Browne
- 1969Giles Martin
- 1979Alex Greenwald
- 1981Zachery Ty Bryan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1757Charles X of France (d. 1836)
- 1852Hermann Emil Fischer, German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1919)
- 1926Danièle Delorme, French actress and producer
- 1942Michael Palmer, American physician and author (d. 2013)
- 1944Rita Donaghy, Baroness Donaghy, English academic and politician
- 1958Mike Singletary, American football player and coach
- 1961Gyula Hajszán, Hungarian footballer
- 1970Jason Butler Harner, American actor
- 1979Brandon Routh, American model and actor
- 1982Shi Jun, Chinese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1514Marriage of Louis XII of France and Mary Tudor.
- 1595The Spanish army captures Cambrai.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Russian forces occupy Berlin.
- 1804Hobart, capital of Tasmania, is founded.
- 1806Prussia begins the War of the Fourth Coalition against France.
- 1820Guayaquil declares independence from Spain.
- 1845The eminent and controversial Anglican, John Henry Newman, is received into the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1854Crimean War: The siege of Sebastopol begins.
- 1913The steamship SS Volturno catches fire in the mid-Atlantic.
- 1967A day after being captured, Marxist revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara is executed for attempting to incite a revolution in Bolivia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bridget St John, Ron Moody, Thomas F. Wilson, Patty Waters, Stefanie Küster, Holly Williams, Ticho Parly, José Bardina, Pink, Olle Hilding.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 9, 1995.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fantasy by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1992 – Mac Miller, American rapper, producer, and actor; October 18, 1947 – Laura Nyro, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1997); August 25, 1930 – Sean Connery, Scottish actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 841