Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 282nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,343 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 181 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Alastair Sim
- 1954John O'Hurley
- 1961Ellen Wheeler
- 1974Kieren Hutchison
- 1976Nick Swardson
- 1979Chris O'Dowd
- 1979DJ Rashad
- 1992Tyler James Williams
- 1993Jhoana Marie Tan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1837Francis Wayland Parker, American theorist and academic (d. 1902)
- 1859Alfred Dreyfus, French colonel (d. 1935)
- 1873Carl Flesch, Hungarian violinist and educator (d. 1944)
- 1873Charles Rudolph Walgreen, American pharmacist and businessman, founded Walgreens (d. 1939)
- 1890Aimee Semple McPherson, Canadian-American evangelist, founded the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel (d. 1944)
- 1900Joseph Zubin, Lithuanian-American psychologist and academic (d. 1990)
- 1906J. R. Eyerman, American photographer and journalist (d. 1985)
- 1931Homer Smith, American football player and coach (d. 2011)
- 1940Gordon J. Humphrey, American soldier, pilot, and politician
- 1953Sally Burgess, South African-English soprano and educator
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1446The hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
- 1514Marriage of Louis XII of France and Mary Tudor.
- 1594The army of the Portuguese Empire is annihilated by the Kingdom of Kandy on Sri Lanka, bringing an end to the Campaign of Danture.
- 1701The Collegiate School of Connecticut (later renamed Yale University) is chartered in Old Saybrook, Connecticut.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Russian forces occupy Berlin.
- 1806Prussia begins the War of the Fourth Coalition against France.
- 1834Opening of the Dublin and Kingstown Railway, the first public railway on the island of Ireland.
- 1966Vietnam War: Diên Niên – Phước Bình massacre
- 1970The Khmer Republic is proclaimed in Cambodia.
- 1981Abolition of capital punishment in France.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Anderson, Tuba Büyüküstün, Jonn Penney, Jennifer Charles, Major Harris, Ray Cooney, Vincent Pastore, Sharla Cheung, Son Ye-jin, Carlito Olivero.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 9, 2002.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1944 – Tim Reid, American actor and director; January 15, 1971 – Regina King, American actress, director, and producer; September 14, 1981 – Yumi Adachi, Japanese actress, model, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 887