Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 282nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,617 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Blanco Bekebrede - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Blanco Bekebrede will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Blanco Bekebrede will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Jason Wingreen
- 1931Antony Booth
- 1936Brian Blessed
- 1950Reichi Nakaido
- 1963Sheila Kelley
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1973Steve Burns
- 1978Nicky Byrne
- 1983Spencer Grammer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1886Rube Marquard, American baseball player and manager (d. 1980)
- 1903Walter O'Malley, American lawyer and businessman (d. 1979)
- 1909Donald Coggan, English archbishop (d. 2000)
- 1927John Margetson, English scholar and diplomat, British Ambassador to the Netherlands
- 1941Jean-Jacques Schuhl, French author
- 1949Fan Chung, Taiwanese-American mathematician and academic
- 1958Mike Singletary, American football player and coach
- 1969Guto Bebb, Welsh businessman and politician
- 1971Wayne Bartrim, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1980Ibrahim Fazeel, Maldivian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1594The army of the Portuguese Empire is annihilated by the Kingdom of Kandy on Sri Lanka, bringing an end to the Campaign of Danture.
- 1595The Spanish army captures Cambrai.
- 1701The Collegiate School of Connecticut (later renamed Yale University) is chartered in Old Saybrook, Connecticut.
- 1824Slavery is abolished in Costa Rica.
- 1888The Washington Monument officially opens to the general public.
- 1907Las Cruces, New Mexico is incorporated.
- 1934Regicide at Marseille: The assassination of King Alexander I of Yugoslavia and Louis Barthou, Foreign Minister of France.
- 1966Vietnam War: Binh Tai Massacre
- 1983Rangoon bombing: Attempted assassination of South Korean President Chun Doo-hwan during an official visit to Rangoon, Burma. Chun survives but the blast kills 17 of his entourage, including four cabinet ministers, and injures 17 others. Four Burmese officials also die in the blast.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Quincy Jones III, Tony Goldwyn, Nick Park, Vivien Savage, Riff Raff, Joyce Jameson, Bijou Phillips, Dorothy Provine, Lino Ventura, Carol Dempster.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 9, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 16, 1970 – Logan Mader, Canadian-American guitarist and producer (Machine Head and Soulfly); June 13, 1918 – Percy Rodriguez, Canadian-American actor (d. 2007); November 26, 1939 – Wayland Flowers, American actor and puppeteer (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,179