Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 282nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,543 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Jif - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jif will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jif will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Edward Andrews
- 1922Fyvush Finkel
- 1944Nona Hendryx
- 1953Tony Shalhoub
- 1964Guillermo del Toro
- 1969Steve McQueen
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1977Yaki Kadafi
- 1983Spencer Grammer
- 1993Jhoana Marie Tan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1873Karl Schwarzschild, German physicist and astronomer (d. 1916)
- 1886Rube Marquard, American baseball player and manager (d. 1980)
- 1906Léopold Sédar Senghor, Senegalese poet and politician, 1st President of Senegal (d. 2001)
- 1920Yusef Lateef, American saxophonist, composer, and educator (d. 2013)
- 1950Brian Downing, American baseball player
- 1960Maddie Blaustein, American voice actress (d. 2008)
- 1962Paul Radisich, New Zealand race car driver
- 1976Özlem Türköne, Turkish journalist and politician
- 1987Bill Walker, American basketball player
- 2008Bo, American dog of Barack Obama
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1604Supernova 1604, the most recent supernova to be observed in the Milky Way.
- 1708Peter the Great defeats the Swedes at the Battle of Lesnaya.
- 1740Dutch colonists and various slave groups begin massacring ethnic Chinese in Batavia, eventually killing 10,000 and leading to a two-year-long war throughout Java.
- 1874General Postal Union is created as a result of the Treaty of Bern.
- 1911An accidental bomb explosion in Hankou, Wuhan, China leads to the ultimate fall of the Qing Empire
- 1941A coup in Panama declares Ricardo Adolfo de la Guardia Arango the new president.
- 1945Parade in NYC for Fleet Admiral Nimitz and 13 USN/USMC Medal of Honor recipients
- 1967A day after being captured, Marxist revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara is executed for attempting to incite a revolution in Bolivia.
- 1992A 13 kilogram (est.) fragment of the Peekskill meteorite lands in the driveway of the Knapp residence in Peekskill, New York, destroying the family’s 1980 Chevrolet Malibu.
- 2001Second mailing of anthrax letters from Trenton, New Jersey in the 2001 anthrax attacks.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Choi Minho, Harry Treadaway, Catherine Keener, Farooq Sheikh, Sarah Gavron, Dustin Diamond, Yuna Ito, Angharad Rees, Manuela Martelli, Cal Wilson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 9, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 9, 1972 – Tomoe Hanba, Japanese voice actress; November 29, 1946 – Nathan Jung, Chinese American actor and stuntman; January 12, 1904 – Mississippi Fred McDowell, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1972).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,279