Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 282nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,733 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Pringle - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pringle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pringle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Fyvush Finkel
- 1932Robert McBain
- 1958Michael Paré
- 1963Sheila Kelley
- 1964Guillermo del Toro
- 1973Erin Daniels
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1976Nick Swardson
- 1979Brandon Routh
- 1979Chris O'Dowd
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1900Joseph Zubin, Lithuanian-American psychologist and academic (d. 1990)
- 1906J. R. Eyerman, American photographer and journalist (d. 1985)
- 1907Horst Wessel, German SS officer and composer (d. 1930)
- 1914Edward Andrews, American actor (d. 1985)
- 1962Jorge Burruchaga, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1963Andy Platt, English rugby player
- 1969Giles Martin, English songwriter and producer
- 1978Rossa, Indonesian singer
- 1980Kert Kütt, Estonian footballer
- 1987Samantha Murray, English tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1635Founder of Rhode Island Roger Williams is banished from the Massachusetts Bay Colony as a religious dissident after he speaks out against punishments for religious offenses and giving away Native American land.
- 1854Crimean War: The siege of Sebastopol begins.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Santa Rosa Island: Union troops repel a Confederate attempt to capture Fort Pickens.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Tom’s Brook: Union cavalrymen in the Shenandoah Valley defeat Confederate forces at Toms Brook, Virginia.
- 1900The Cook Islands become a territory of the United Kingdom.
- 1907Las Cruces, New Mexico is incorporated.
- 1911An accidental bomb explosion in Hankou, Wuhan, China leads to the ultimate fall of the Qing Empire
- 1941A coup in Panama declares Ricardo Adolfo de la Guardia Arango the new president.
- 1950Goyang Geumjeong Cave massacre started.
- 2006North Korea allegedly tests its first nuclear device.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Del Shannon, Jake Eberts, Ken Ober, René Dif, George O'Brien, Alfred Lynch, Navene Koperweis, John Mallory Asher, B. D. Wong, Gianna Nannini.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 9, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1953 – Billy Burnette, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Fleetwood Mac); August 2, 1979 – Donna Air, English model, actress, and singer; July 31, 1958 – Mark Cuban, American businessman and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,160