Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 282nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,488 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Irving Cummings
- 1926Danièle Delorme
- 1939O. V. Wright
- 1952Dennis Stratton
- 1960Maddie Blaustein
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1974Kieren Hutchison
- 1976Sam Riegel
- 1979DJ Rashad
- 1993Scotty McCreery
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1918Lila Kedrova, Russian-French actress (d. 2000)
- 1927John Margetson, English scholar and diplomat, British Ambassador to the Netherlands
- 1933Judy Tyler, American actress (d. 1957)
- 1941Brian Lamb, American broadcaster, founded C-SPAN
- 1954James Fearnley, English accordion player and songwriter (The Pogues and The Nips)
- 1972Sarah Vandenbergh, Australian actress
- 1979Gonzalo Sorondo, Uruguayan footballer
- 1983Jang Mi-ran, South Korean weightlifter
- 1986Laure Manaudou, French swimmer
- 1990Kevin Kampl German-Slovene footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1812War of 1812: In a naval engagement on Lake Erie, American forces capture two British ships: HMS Detroit and HMS Caledonia.
- 1854Crimean War: The siege of Sebastopol begins.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Santa Rosa Island: Union troops repel a Confederate attempt to capture Fort Pickens.
- 1874General Postal Union is created as a result of the Treaty of Bern.
- 1907Las Cruces, New Mexico is incorporated.
- 1913The steamship SS Volturno catches fire in the mid-Atlantic.
- 1963In northeast Italy, over 2,000 people are killed when a large landslide behind the Vajont Dam causes a giant wave of water to overtop it.
- 1980Princess Caroline of Monaco divorces Philippe Junot.
- 1992A 13 kilogram (est.) fragment of the Peekskill meteorite lands in the driveway of the Knapp residence in Peekskill, New York, destroying the family’s 1980 Chevrolet Malibu.
- 1999The last flight of the SR-71.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tommy Ivo, Kimiko Ikegami, Karen Young, Dallas Roberts, Kate Mansi, Ian Roberts, Britt Robertson, Yuka Motohashi, Pat Paulsen, Toni Servillo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 9, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1948 – José José, Mexican singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; May 11, 1920 – Denver Pyle, American actor and director (d. 1997); June 30, 1971 – Megan Fahlenbock, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,081