Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 282nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,673 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Boaz - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boaz will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Boaz will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jacques Tati
- 1908Lee Wiley
- 1926Danièle Delorme
- 1936Brian Blessed
- 1940John Lennon
- 1963Sheila Kelley
- 1964John Ralston
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1973Steve Burns
- 1976Nick Swardson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1586Leopold V, Archduke of Austria (d. 1632)
- 1835Camille Saint-Saëns, French composer and conductor (d. 1921)
- 1837Francis Wayland Parker, American theorist and academic (d. 1902)
- 1879Max von Laue, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1960)
- 1903Walter O'Malley, American lawyer and businessman (d. 1979)
- 1927John Margetson, English scholar and diplomat, British Ambassador to the Netherlands
- 1934Abdullah Ibrahim, South African pianist and composer
- 1952Simon Drew, English illustrator
- 1960Kenny Garrett, American saxophonist and composer (Five Peace Band)
- 1973Fabio Lione, Italian singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Rhapsody of Fire, Vision Divine, and Labyrinth)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264The Kingdom of Castile conquers the city of Jerez, which had been under Muslim occupation since 711.
- 1446The hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
- 1595The Spanish army captures Cambrai.
- 1708Peter the Great defeats the Swedes at the Battle of Lesnaya.
- 1799Sinking of HMS Lutine with the loss of 240 men and a cargo worth £1,200,000.
- 1942The last day of the October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal as United States Marine Corps forces withdraw back across the Matanikau River after destroying most of the Imperial Japanese Army’s 4th Infantry Regiment.
- 1963In northeast Italy, over 2,000 people are killed when a large landslide behind the Vajont Dam causes a giant wave of water to overtop it.
- 1967A day after being captured, Marxist revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara is executed for attempting to incite a revolution in Bolivia.
- 1980Pope John Paul II shakes hands with the Dalai Lama during a private audience in Vatican City.
- 1991Ecuador becomes a member of the Berne Convention.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charles Halton, Riley Smith, Paul Bettany, State of Bengal, Gareth Gates, Tom Gibis, Jim Bailey, Phillip Adams, Robby Takac, Paula Duncan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 9, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1996 – Madison Davenport, American actress and singer; May 6, 1980 – Taebin, American-South Korean rapper (1TYM); July 15, 1947 – Roky Erickson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The 13th Floor Elevators).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,203