Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 282nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,376 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 182 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Antony Booth
- 1940John Lennon
- 1944John Entwistle
- 1944Nona Hendryx
- 1952Dennis Stratton
- 1954John O'Hurley
- 1958Al Jourgensen
- 1969Giles Martin
- 1970Jason Butler Harner
- 1976Sam Riegel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1586Leopold V, Archduke of Austria (d. 1632)
- 1920Jason Wingreen, American actor and screenwriter
- 1943Jimmy Montgomery, English footballer and coach
- 1947William E. McAnulty Jr., American lawyer and judge (d. 2007)
- 1954James Fearnley, English accordion player and songwriter (The Pogues and The Nips)
- 1955Steve Ovett, English runner and sportscaster
- 1977Brian Roberts, American baseball player
- 1977Emanuele Belardi, Italian footballer
- 1979Hendrik Odendaal, South African swimmer
- 1987Bill Walker, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The first mention of the Prague astronomical clock.
- 1595The Spanish army captures Cambrai.
- 1820Guayaquil declares independence from Spain.
- 1907Las Cruces, New Mexico is incorporated.
- 1913The steamship SS Volturno catches fire in the mid-Atlantic.
- 1963In northeast Italy, over 2,000 people are killed when a large landslide behind the Vajont Dam causes a giant wave of water to overtop it.
- 1981Abolition of capital punishment in France.
- 1991Ecuador becomes a member of the Berne Convention.
- 1992A 13 kilogram (est.) fragment of the Peekskill meteorite lands in the driveway of the Knapp residence in Peekskill, New York, destroying the family’s 1980 Chevrolet Malibu.
- 2001Second mailing of anthrax letters from Trenton, New Jersey in the 2001 anthrax attacks.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Giovanna Mezzogiorno, Cristian Castro, Robert Mitchum, Sean Avery, Alejandro Rey, Moira Anderson, Gil Ofarim, Donna McKechnie, Linda Park, Andrew Robinson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 9, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 14, 1960 – Brian Forster, American actor; April 16, 1965 – Michael Wong, American-Hong Kong actor and director; July 12, 1948 – Walter Egan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 994