Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 2019 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 2019 was a Wednesday and it was the 282nd day of the year 2019. It was the 41st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2019 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 1 year old when that day comes. There have been 348 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 116 days or 0.32 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 12 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 17, 2051.
If a dog named Test - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 15 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Test will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Test will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Irving Cummings
- 1918Lila Kedrova
- 1923Donald Sinden
- 1952Dennis Stratton
- 1958Al Jourgensen
- 1970Park Sang-min
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1973Steve Burns
- 1976Sam Riegel
- 1992Tyler James Williams
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1866Emine Nazikedâ Kadınefendi, Russian wife of Mehmed VI (d. 1941)
- 1900Alastair Sim, Scottish-English actor and academic (d. 1976)
- 1908Werner von Haeften, German lieutenant (d. 1944)
- 1941Trent Lott, American lawyer and politician
- 1944John Entwistle, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (The Who) (d. 2002)
- 1952Dennis Stratton, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iron Maiden and Lionheart)
- 1969Steve McQueen, English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Alex Greenwald, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Phantom Planet and JJAMZ)
- 1983Stephen Gionta, American ice hockey player
- 1984Ghetts, English rapper
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EIFOPPAFI? Check your answers here: Unscramble words EIFOPPAFI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1595The Spanish army captures Cambrai.
- 1708Peter the Great defeats the Swedes at the Battle of Lesnaya.
- 1740Dutch colonists and various slave groups begin massacring ethnic Chinese in Batavia, eventually killing 10,000 and leading to a two-year-long war throughout Java.
- 1771The Dutch merchant ship Vrouw Maria sinks near the coast of Finland.
- 1824Slavery is abolished in Costa Rica.
- 1834Opening of the Dublin and Kingstown Railway, the first public railway on the island of Ireland.
- 1900The Cook Islands become a territory of the United Kingdom.
- 1936Generators at Boulder Dam (later renamed to Hoover Dam) begin to generate electricity from the Colorado River and transmit it 266 miles to Los Angeles.
- 1980Princess Caroline of Monaco divorces Philippe Junot.
- 2009First lunar impact of the Centaur and LCROSS spacecrafts as part of NASA’s Lunar Precursor Robotic Program.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 2019 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jon Stone, Mohammad Fouad, Françoise Fabian, Eldon Hoke, Misha Collins, Kevin Kilner, Fred Ward, Jessica Barden, Meagan Tandy, Lil' Kim.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 2019.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 2019 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 2019. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 2019
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 41st Wednesday of 2019
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 18 days
- Age on next birthday: 1 year old
- Days since birth: 348 days
- Days spent sleeping: 116 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.32 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 12
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 2051
- Age in dog years: 15 dog years old using a Plott breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MMXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1948 – Ron Tyson, American singer-songwriter (The Temptations); July 10, 1976 – Adrian Grenier, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; March 15, 1972 – Mark Hoppus, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Blink-182, +44, and City (Comma) State).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,762