Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of September 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 1, 2006 was a Friday and it was the 244th day of the year 2006. It was the 35th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,406 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,802 days or 4.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 10, 2038.
If a dog named Maylon - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maylon will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Maylon will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Miriam Seegar
- 1937Ron O'Neal
- 1955Billy Blanks
- 1957Gloria Estefan
- 1964Cécilia Rodhe
- 1965Craig McLachlan
- 1980Lara Pulver
- 1985Jon Avila
- 1986Stella Mwangi
- 1993Alexander Conti
View the complete list of September 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 1.
- 1868Henri Bourassa, Canadian publisher and politician (d. 1952)
- 1925Arvonne Fraser, American activist
- 1932Sunny von Bülow, American wife of Claus von Bülow (d. 2008)
- 1952Jakub Polák, Czech activist (d. 2012)
- 1956Philece Sampler, American actress
- 1970Mitsou, Canadian singer and actress
- 1971Deuce, Fijian-American wrestler
- 1979Neg Dupree, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1986Stella Mwangi, Kenyan-Norwegian singer-songwriter
- 1994Bianca Ryan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of September 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tim’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1449Tumu Crisis: Mongols capture the Emperor of China.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Battle of Sedan is fought, resulting in a decisive Prussian victory.
- 1878Emma Nutt becomes the world’s first female telephone operator when she is recruited by Alexander Graham Bell to the Boston Telephone Dispatch Company.
- 1951United Nations Security Council Resolution 95 relating to Arab-Israeli conflict is adopted.
- 1967The Khmer–Chinese Friendship Association is banned in Cambodia.
- 1969A coup in Libya brings Muammar Gaddafi to power.
- 1969Trần Thiện Khiêm becomes Prime Minister of South Vietnam under President Nguyễn Văn Thiệu.
- 1970Attempted assassination of King Hussein of Jordan by Palestinian guerrillas, who attack his motorcade.
- 1982The United States Air Force Space Command is founded.
- 1991Uzbekistan declares independence from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of September 1 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 1, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donnie Brooks, Kevin Hagen, Ayla Kell, Frank Delfino, Mihai Trăistariu, Scott Gorham, Chantal Renaud, Michel Simon, Adam Hann-Byrd, Ian "H" Watkins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 1 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 1, 2006.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st September 2006 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 6, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +181. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 18, 1995. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was London Bridge by Fergie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 2, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 1st September 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 1, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 244th day of 2006
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 35th Friday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 73 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,406 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,802 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 183
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 10, 2038
- Age in dog years: 93 dog years old using a Borzoi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: April 6, 1989 (+181)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 18, 1995 (-173)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: London Bridge by Fergie (September 2, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: I.IX.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1929 – Abdel Halim Hafez, Egyptian singer and actor (d. 1977); February 7, 1946 – Pete Postlethwaite, English actor (d. 2011); January 9, 1941 – Terry Hands, English director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,966