Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of September 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 10, 1923 was a Monday and it was the 253rd day of the year 1923. It was the 37th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,154 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,718 days or 32.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 19, 1955.
If a dog named Fitzwig - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fitzwig will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fitzwig will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Edmond O'Brien
- 1948Judy Geeson
- 1951Harry Groener
- 1956Erick Zonca
- 1958Chris Columbus
- 1960David Lowery
- 1972Katarína Hasprová
- 1973Nancy Coolen
- 1984Luke Treadaway
- 1990Chandler Massey
View the complete list of September 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 10.
- 1547George I, Landgrave of Hesse-Darmstadt (d. 1596)
- 1753John Soane, English architect and academic, designed the Royal Academy and Freemasons’ Hall (d. 1837)
- 1880Georgia Douglas Johnson, American poet and playwright (d. 1966)
- 1886H.D., American author and poet (d. 1961)
- 1914Terence O'Neill, Baron O'Neill of the Maine, English-Irish captain and politician, 4th Prime Minister of Northern Ireland (d. 1990)
- 1943Neale Donald Walsch, American author
- 1945Mike Mullane, American colonel and astronaut
- 1964Edmund de Waal, English potter and author
- 1980Jayam Ravi, Indian actor and singer
- 1984Harry Treadaway, English actor
View the complete list of September 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Esther’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1515Thomas Wolsey is invested as a Cardinal
- 1561Fourth Battle of Kawanakajima: Takeda Shingen defeats Uesugi Kenshin in the climax of their ongoing conflicts.
- 1608John Smith is elected council president of Jamestown, Virginia.
- 1823Simón Bolívar is named President of Peru.
- 1846Elias Howe is granted a patent for the sewing machine.
- 1935India’s first all-boys public school, The Doon School, is founded.
- 1942World War II: The British Army carries out an amphibious landing on Madagascar to re-launch Allied offensive operations in the Madagascar Campaign.
- 1955The television series Gunsmoke premieres on CBS . It was the second western television series written for adults. The first was the Lone Ranger.
- 1976A British Airways Hawker Siddeley Trident and an Inex-Adria DC-9 collide near Zagreb, Yugoslavia, killing 176.
- 2001Charles Ingram cheats his way into winning one million pounds on a British version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?.
View the complete list of September 10 historical events.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 10, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Evelyn Knight, Candy Loving, David Sandström, Brian Haner, Jerzy Stuhr, Harold Perrineau, Kevin Macdonald, Erick Avari, Gaz Coombes, Jimmy Fortune.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 10 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 10, 1923.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th September 1923 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 7, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 22, 1906. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 10, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 253rd day of 1923
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 37th Monday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 276 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,154 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,718 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,190
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 19, 1955
- Age in dog years: 404 dog years old using a Pug breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: August 7, 1935 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 22, 1906 (-137)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: X.IX.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1971 – Budoy Marabiles, Filipino singer-songwriter (Junior Kilat); July 24, 1982 – Elisabeth Moss, American actress; February 25, 1952 – Jerry Chamberlain, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Daniel Amos and The Swirling Eddies).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,915