Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of September 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 10, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 253rd day of the year 1942. It was the 37th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,452 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,484 days or 25.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 963 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 19, 1974.
If a dog named Bogata - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bogata will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bogata will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Robert Wise
- 1927Johnny Keating
- 1948Margaret Trudeau
- 1950Joe Perry
- 1953Amy Irving
- 1958Chris Columbus
- 1968Guy Ritchie
- 1980Jayam Ravi
- 1986Hiroki Uchi
- 1990Chandler Massey
View the complete list of September 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 10.
- 1839Isaac K. Funk, American minister and publisher, co-founded Funk & Wagnalls (d. 1912)
- 1896Ye Ting, Chinese general (d. 1946)
- 1897Hilde Hildebrand, German actress and singer (d. 1976)
- 1929Arnold Palmer, American golfer and businessman
- 1945Dennis Burkley, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2013)
- 1946Patrick Norman, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1972Katarína Hasprová, Slovak singer and actress
- 1974Sandra Cacic, Croatian-American tennis player
- 1980Mikey Way, American bass player and songwriter (My Chemical Romance and Electric Century)
- 1983Fernando Belluschi, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of September 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Shaun’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1547The Battle of Pinkie Cleugh, the last full-scale military confrontation between England and Scotland, resulting in a decisive victory for the forces of Edward VI.
- 1935India’s first all-boys public school, The Doon School, is founded.
- 1943World War II: German forces begin their occupation of Rome.
- 1955The television series Gunsmoke premieres on CBS . It was the second western television series written for adults. The first was the Lone Ranger.
- 1961Italian Grand Prix, a crash causes the death of German Formula One driver Wolfgang von Trips and 13 spectators who are hit by his Ferrari.
- 1972The United States suffers its first loss of an international basketball game in a disputed match against the Soviet Union at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, Germany.
- 1974Guinea-Bissau gains independence from Portugal.
- 1976A British Airways Hawker Siddeley Trident and an Inex-Adria DC-9 collide near Zagreb, Yugoslavia, killing 176.
- 1987Pope John Paul II starts his 11-day papal visit to Fort Simpson, Canada and afterwards to several southern and western cities in the United States.
- 2008The Large Hadron Collider at CERN, described as the biggest scientific experiment in history, is powered up in Geneva, Switzerland.
View the complete list of September 10 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 10, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Liam Kyle Sullivan, Jason Bonham, Gracie Otto, Jennie Garth, Owen Wilson, Beverly Jo Scott, Virginia Mayo, Stepfanie Kramer, Ike Barinholtz, Romeo Muller.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 10 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 10, 1942.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th September 1942 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 27, 1924. Your score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 10, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 253rd day of 1942
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 37th Thursday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 38 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,452 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,484 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 963
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 19, 1974
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Australian Cattle Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 27, 1924 (-143)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: X.IX.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1966 – Yuki Saito, Japanese singer-songwriter, actress, author, and poet; January 22, 1972 – Romi Park, Japanese voice actress and singer; April 20, 1938 – Eszter Tamási, Hungarian actress (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,869