Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of September 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 10, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 253rd day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,616 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 698 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Tinkerbella - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 244 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tinkerbella will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tinkerbella will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Mary Walter
- 1927Johnny Keating
- 1945José Feliciano
- 1950Joe Perry
- 1953Amy Irving
- 1956Johnnie Fingers
- 1957Kate Burton
- 1960Colin Firth
- 1963Randy Johnson
- 1972James Duval
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 10.
- 1892Arthur Compton, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1962)
- 1895Viswanatha Satyanarayana, Indian poet and author (d. 1976)
- 1898Bessie Love, American actress and singer (d. 1986)
- 1908Waldo Rudolph Wedel, American archaeologist and author (d. 1996)
- 1946Don Powell, English drummer and songwriter (Slade)
- 1964John E. Sununu, American engineer and politician
- 1972Bente Skari, Norwegian skier
- 1972James Duval, American actor and producer
- 1973Ferdinand Coly, Senegalese footballer
- 1985James Graham, English rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 506The bishops of Visigothic Gaul meet in the Council of Agde.
- 1561Fourth Battle of Kawanakajima: Takeda Shingen defeats Uesugi Kenshin in the climax of their ongoing conflicts.
- 1570Spanish Jesuit missionaries land in present-day Virginia to establish the short-lived Ajacán Mission.
- 1798At the Battle of St. George’s Caye, British Honduras defeats Spain.
- 1943World War II: German forces begin their occupation of Rome.
- 1976A British Airways Hawker Siddeley Trident and an Inex-Adria DC-9 collide near Zagreb, Yugoslavia, killing 176.
- 1977Hamida Djandoubi, convicted of torture and murder, is the last person to be executed by guillotine in France.
- 1987Pope John Paul II starts his 11-day papal visit to Fort Simpson, Canada and afterwards to several southern and western cities in the United States.
- 2003Anna Lindh, the foreign minister of Sweden, is fatally stabbed while shopping, and dies the following day.
- 2014The first Invictus Games took place at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London.
View the complete list of historical events for September 10.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 10 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Hamilton, Edgar Mortiz, Lili Taylor, Christy Knowings, Herman van Veen, Brian Bell, Jimmy Swaggart, Lupita Tovar, Tyler Hilton, Jerry Fleck.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 10 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 10, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Michael by The Highwaymen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 11, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1986 – Max Adler, American actor; May 24, 1945 – Priscilla Presley, American actress and businesswoman; November 15, 1940 – Ulf Pilgaard, Danish actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,192