Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of September 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 10, 1967 was a Sunday and it was the 253rd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,488 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 626 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Wash - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wash will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Wash will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Thomas Allen
- 1946Patrick Norman
- 1956Erick Zonca
- 1968Guy Ritchie
- 1970Paula Kelley
- 1972James Duval
- 1984Luke Treadaway
- 1985Elyse Levesque
- 1985Shota Matsuda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 10.
- 1547George I, Landgrave of Hesse-Darmstadt (d. 1596)
- 1839Charles Sanders Peirce, American mathematician, statistician, and philosopher (d. 1914)
- 1880Georgia Douglas Johnson, American poet and playwright (d. 1966)
- 1890Elsa Schiaparelli, Italian-French fashion designer (d. 1973)
- 1933Karl Lagerfeld, German-French fashion designer and photographer
- 1954Clark Johnson, American actor, director, and producer
- 1974Ryan Phillippe, American actor and producer
- 1979Jacob Young, American actor and singer
- 1982Misty Copeland, American ballerina and author
- 1990Chandler Massey, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1419John the Fearless, Duke of Burgundy is assassinated by adherents of the Dauphin, the future Charles VII of France.
- 1515Thomas Wolsey is invested as a Cardinal
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Nathan Hale volunteers to spy for the Continental Army.
- 1813The United States defeats the British Fleet at the Battle of Lake Erie during the War of 1812.
- 1932The New York City Subway’s third competing subway system, the municipally-owned IND, is opened.
- 1935India’s first all-boys public school, The Doon School, is founded.
- 1955The television series Gunsmoke premieres on CBS . It was the second western television series written for adults. The first was the Lone Ranger.
- 2001Antônio da Costa Santos, mayor of Campinas, Brazil is assassinated.
- 2001Charles Ingram cheats his way into winning one million pounds on a British version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?.
- 2007Former Prime Minister of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif returns to Pakistan after seven years in exile, following a military coup in October 1999.
View the complete list of historical events for September 10.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 10 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jon Favreau, Paul Schneider, French Montana, Michael Coleman, Adam Hicks, Jamielee McPherson, Maxi Jazz, Stuart Tosh, Joey Bishop, John Paul Young.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 10 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 10, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ode to Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 16, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1981 – Josh Henderson, American actor and singer; April 25, 1940 – Al Pacino, American actor and director; November 22, 1934 – Rita Sakellariou, Greek singer (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,196