Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of September 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 10, 1980 was a Wednesday and it was the 254th day of the year 1980. It was the 37th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,985 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,995 days or 13.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 507 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 19, 2012.
If a dog named Damo - a Pharaoh Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Damo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Damo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Johnny Keating
- 1942Danny Hutton
- 1946Patrick Norman
- 1957Carol Decker
- 1959Jim Meskimen
- 1963Bill Stevenson
- 1972James Duval
- 1980Jayam Ravi
- 1980Michelle Alves
- 1985Shota Matsuda
View the complete list of September 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 10.
- 1588Nicholas Lanier, English singer-songwriter and lute player (d. 1666)
- 1801Marie Laveau, American voodoo practitioner (d. 1881)
- 1889Ivar Böhling, Finnish wrestler (d. 1929)
- 1926Beryl Cook, English painter and illustrator (d. 2008)
- 1929Arnold Palmer, American golfer and businessman
- 1929Michel Bélanger, Canadian businessman and banker (d. 1997)
- 1939Cynthia Lennon, English author (d. 2015)
- 1948Bob Lanier, American basketball player and coach
- 1971Joe Bravo, American jockey
- 1974Mirko Filipović, Croatian mixed martial artist, boxer, and politician
View the complete list of September 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jared’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 506The bishops of Visigothic Gaul meet in the Council of Agde.
- 1419John the Fearless, Duke of Burgundy is assassinated by adherents of the Dauphin, the future Charles VII of France.
- 1561Fourth Battle of Kawanakajima: Takeda Shingen defeats Uesugi Kenshin in the climax of their ongoing conflicts.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Nathan Hale volunteers to spy for the Continental Army.
- 1939World War II: The submarine HMS Oxley is mistakenly sunk by the submarine HMS Triton near Norway and becomes the Royal Navy’s first loss.
- 1946While riding a train to Darjeeling, Sister Teresa Bojaxhiu of the Loreto Sisters’ Convent claimed to have heard the call of God, directing her “to leave the convent and help the poor while living among them”. She would become known as Mother Teresa.
- 1977Hamida Djandoubi, convicted of torture and murder, is the last person to be executed by guillotine in France.
- 2000Operation Barras successfully frees six British soldiers held captive for over two weeks and contributes to the end of the Sierra Leone Civil War.
- 2002Switzerland, traditionally a neutral country, joins the United Nations.
- 2003Anna Lindh, the foreign minister of Sweden, is fatally stabbed while shopping, and dies the following day.
View the complete list of September 10 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 10, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alex Arrowsmith, Tod Howarth, Mark Smith, Nanao, Anthony Franciosa, Rita Guerra, Brian Perkins, Stephen Kramer Glickman, Richard Barthelmess, Tobey Maguire.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 10 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 10, 1980.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th September 1980 is Aster for memory.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Upside Down by Diana Ross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 13, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 700. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 10th September 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 10, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 254th day of 1980
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 37th Wednesday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 14,985 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,995 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 507
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 19, 2012
- Age in dog years: 204 dog years old using a Pharaoh Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Upside Down by Diana Ross (September 13, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: X.IX.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1961 – Dave Catching, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Earthlings? and Mondo Generator); February 27, 1942 – Michel Forget, Canadian actor; May 31, 1987 – Nagi Yanagi, Japanese singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,014