Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 10, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 253rd day of the year 2002. It was the 37th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,375 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,125 days or 5.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 19, 2034.
If a dog named Innoko - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Innoko will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Innoko will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Bessie Love
- 1940Roy Ayers
- 1957Carol Decker
- 1958Chris Columbus
- 1960Colin Firth
- 1968Guy Ritchie
- 1973Nancy Coolen
- 1980Michelle Alves
- 1985Shota Matsuda
- 1986Ashley Monroe
View the complete list of September 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 10.
- 1547George I, Landgrave of Hesse-Darmstadt (d. 1596)
- 1887Kenneth Mason, English soldier and geographer (d. 1976)
- 1903Cyril Connolly, English author and critic (d. 1974)
- 1904Honey Craven, American horse rider and manager (d. 2003)
- 1950Joe Perry, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Aerosmith and The Joe Perry Project)
- 1952Vic Toews, Paraguayan-Canadian lawyer and politician, 48th Canadian Minister of Justice
- 1958Siobhan Fahey, Irish singer-songwriter and producer (Bananarama and Shakespears Sister)
- 1969Craig Innes, New Zealand rugby player
- 1988Jordan Staal, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1989Lee Sawyer, English footballer
View the complete list of September 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Willie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1419John the Fearless, Duke of Burgundy is assassinated by adherents of the Dauphin, the future Charles VII of France.
- 1547The Battle of Pinkie Cleugh, the last full-scale military confrontation between England and Scotland, resulting in a decisive victory for the forces of Edward VI.
- 1858George Mary Searle discovers the asteroid 55 Pandora.
- 1932The New York City Subway’s third competing subway system, the municipally-owned IND, is opened.
- 1939World War II: Canada declares war on Nazi Germany, joining the Allies: Poland, France, the United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia.
- 1955The television series Gunsmoke premieres on CBS . It was the second western television series written for adults. The first was the Lone Ranger.
- 1972The United States suffers its first loss of an international basketball game in a disputed match against the Soviet Union at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, Germany.
- 1976A British Airways Hawker Siddeley Trident and an Inex-Adria DC-9 collide near Zagreb, Yugoslavia, killing 176.
- 1990The Basilica of Our Lady of Peace in Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast, the largest church in Africa, is consecrated by Pope John Paul II.
- 2003Anna Lindh, the foreign minister of Sweden, is fatally stabbed while shopping, and dies the following day.
View the complete list of September 10 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 10, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hans Albers, Steven Strait, David Koechner, Joan Plowright, Magdalena Walach, Bruce Greenwood, Helios Creed, Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson, Gary Morris, Jo Dee Messina.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 10 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 10, 2002.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th September 2002 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 18, 1989. Your score is -109. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 10th September 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 10, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 253rd day of 2002
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 37th Tuesday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 200 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,375 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,125 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 216
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 19, 2034
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1974 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 18, 1989 (-109)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland (September 14, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: X.IX.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1975 – Chris Cummings, Canadian singer-songwriter; February 22, 1942 – Christine Keeler, English model and dancer; April 4, 1975 – Joyce Giraud, Puerto Rican model and actress, Miss Puerto Rico 1994.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,099