Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of September 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 10, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 253rd day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,152 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 175 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Roy Brown
- 1943Daniel Truhitte
- 1945Dennis Burkley
- 1953Amy Irving
- 1957Carol Decker
- 1959Jim Meskimen
- 1970Paula Kelley
- 1980Jayam Ravi
- 1980Michelle Alves
- 1984Luke Treadaway
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 10.
- 1550Alonso Pérez de Guzmán, 7th Duke of Medina Sidonia, Spanish general (d. 1615)
- 1836Joseph Wheeler, American general and politician (d. 1906)
- 1898Waldo Semon, American chemist and engineer (d. 1999)
- 1906Karl Wien, German geographer, academic, and mountaineer (d. 1937)
- 1931Philip Baker Hall, American actor
- 1934Larry Sitsky, Australian pianist, composer, and educator
- 1965Joe Nieuwendyk, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1972James Duval, American actor and producer
- 1982Javi Varas, Spanish footballer
- 1990Chandler Massey, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1515Thomas Wolsey is invested as a Cardinal
- 1561Fourth Battle of Kawanakajima: Takeda Shingen defeats Uesugi Kenshin in the climax of their ongoing conflicts.
- 1608John Smith is elected council president of Jamestown, Virginia.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Nathan Hale volunteers to spy for the Continental Army.
- 1858George Mary Searle discovers the asteroid 55 Pandora.
- 1918Russian Civil War: The Red Army captures Kazan.
- 1960At the Summer Olympics in Rome, Abebe Bikila becomes the first sub-Saharan African to win a gold medal, winning the marathon in bare feet.
- 1967The people of Gibraltar vote to remain a British dependency rather than becoming part of Spain.
- 1977Hamida Djandoubi, convicted of torture and murder, is the last person to be executed by guillotine in France.
- 2001Charles Ingram cheats his way into winning one million pounds on a British version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?.
View the complete list of historical events for September 10.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 10 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeffrey Licon, John Colicos, Chanté Moore, Missy Peregrym, Don Bluth, Rob McElhenney, Robin Zander, Rami Fortis, Taryn Manning, Chris Colfer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 10 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 10, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 13, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1995 – Jessica Sanchez, American singer-songwriter; June 25, 1977 – Lola Ponce, Argentinian-Italian singer-songwriter and actress; October 23, 1973 – Emi Hashino, Japanese comedian and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,102