Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of September 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 10, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 253rd day of the year 2003. It was the 37th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,518 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,839 days or 5.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 19, 2035.
If a dog named Charly - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Charly will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Charly will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Adele Astaire
- 1898Bessie Love
- 1912Mary Walter
- 1927Johnny Keating
- 1932Bo Goldman
- 1939Hans Sotin
- 1956Erick Zonca
- 1956Johnny Hickman
- 1959Peter Nelson
- 1984Harry Treadaway
View the complete list of September 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 10.
- 1788Jacques Boucher de Crèvecœur de Perthes, French archaeologist and author (d. 1868)
- 1946Patrick Norman, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1954Clark Johnson, American actor, director, and producer
- 1969Craig Innes, New Zealand rugby player
- 1972James Duval, American actor and producer
- 1974Mirko Filipović, Croatian mixed martial artist, boxer, and politician
- 1974Ryan Phillippe, American actor and producer
- 1985Aya Kamiki, Japanese singer-songwriter
- 1985Shota Matsuda, Japanese actor
- 1988Coco Rocha, Canadian model
View the complete list of September 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1608John Smith is elected council president of Jamestown, Virginia.
- 1798At the Battle of St. George’s Caye, British Honduras defeats Spain.
- 1813The United States defeats the British Fleet at the Battle of Lake Erie during the War of 1812.
- 1858George Mary Searle discovers the asteroid 55 Pandora.
- 1932The New York City Subway’s third competing subway system, the municipally-owned IND, is opened.
- 1936First World Individual Motorcycle Speedway Championship, Held at London’s (England) Wembley Stadium
- 1943World War II: German forces begin their occupation of Rome.
- 1946While riding a train to Darjeeling, Sister Teresa Bojaxhiu of the Loreto Sisters’ Convent claimed to have heard the call of God, directing her “to leave the convent and help the poor while living among them”. She would become known as Mother Teresa.
- 1960At the Summer Olympics in Rome, Abebe Bikila becomes the first sub-Saharan African to win a gold medal, winning the marathon in bare feet.
- 2002Switzerland, traditionally a neutral country, joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of September 10 historical events.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 10, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luis Alcoriza, Russ Ballard, Annemieke Verdoorn, John Paul Jones, Jay Electronica, Simonetta Stefanelli, D. B. Sweeney, Sam Farrar, John Dye, Carl Bell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 10 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 10, 2003.
Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th September 2003 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 21, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 14, 2002. Your incompatibility score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 13, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 10th September 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 10, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 253rd day of 2003
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 37th Wednesday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 326 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,518 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,839 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 187
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 19, 2035
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 21, 1994 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 14, 2002 (-157)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee (September 13, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1978 – Fay Wolf, American actress, singer-songwriter, and pianist; July 4, 1964 – Mark Whiting, American actor, director, and screenwriter; May 5, 1967 – Levent Kazak, Turkish actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,910