Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of September 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 10, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 253rd day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,091 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Adele Astaire
- 1897Hilde Hildebrand
- 1944Thomas Allen
- 1946Patrick Norman
- 1953Amy Irving
- 1958Siobhan Fahey
- 1959Peter Nelson
- 1963Bill Stevenson
- 1986Ashley Monroe
- 1988Coco Rocha
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 10.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 10.
- 1550Alonso Pérez de Guzmán, 7th Duke of Medina Sidonia, Spanish general (d. 1615)
- 1821William Jervois, English captain, engineer, and politician, 10th Governor of South Australia (d. 1897)
- 1887Kenneth Mason, English soldier and geographer (d. 1976)
- 1919Lex van Delden, Dutch composer (d. 1988)
- 1946Patrick Norman, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1966Yuki Saito, Japanese singer-songwriter, actress, author, and poet
- 1980Michelle Alves, Brazilian model
- 1985Elyse Levesque, Canadian actress
- 1988Coco Rocha, Canadian model
- 1989Manish Pandey, Indian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1547The Battle of Pinkie Cleugh, the last full-scale military confrontation between England and Scotland, resulting in a decisive victory for the forces of Edward VI.
- 1846Elias Howe is granted a patent for the sewing machine.
- 1939World War II: The submarine HMS Oxley is mistakenly sunk by the submarine HMS Triton near Norway and becomes the Royal Navy’s first loss.
- 1961Italian Grand Prix, a crash causes the death of German Formula One driver Wolfgang von Trips and 13 spectators who are hit by his Ferrari.
- 1974Guinea-Bissau gains independence from Portugal.
- 1976A British Airways Hawker Siddeley Trident and an Inex-Adria DC-9 collide near Zagreb, Yugoslavia, killing 176.
- 1977Hamida Djandoubi, convicted of torture and murder, is the last person to be executed by guillotine in France.
- 1990The Basilica of Our Lady of Peace in Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast, the largest church in Africa, is consecrated by Pope John Paul II.
- 2002Switzerland, traditionally a neutral country, joins the United Nations.
- 2014The first Invictus Games took place at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London.
View the complete list of historical events for September 10.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 10 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laura Wright, Peabo Bryson, Danielle Savre, Catalina Sandino Moreno, Gilda dalla Rizza, Nick Gravenites, Ruthie Henshall, Gilles Pelletier, Alina Devecerski, Janet Davies.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 10 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 10, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 13, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1961 – Gary Mabbutt, English footballer and actor; June 9, 1985 – Sonam Kapoor, Indian model and actress; August 25, 1970 – Helena Seger, Swedish model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,074