Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of September 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
September 10, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 253rd day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,453 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 1,818 days or 5 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 19, 2035.
If a dog named Indie - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Indie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Indie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Bessie Love
- 1932Bo Goldman
- 1943Daniel Truhitte
- 1945José Feliciano
- 1950Joe Perry
- 1957Kate Burton
- 1985Elyse Levesque
- 1985Shota Matsuda
- 1987Nana Tanimura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 10.
- 1839Charles Sanders Peirce, American mathematician, statistician, and philosopher (d. 1914)
- 1893Maria de Jesus, Portuguese super-centenarian (d. 2009)
- 1903Cyril Connolly, English author and critic (d. 1974)
- 1939Hans Sotin, German actor and singer
- 1949Bill O'Reilly, American journalist and author
- 1950Joe Perry, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Aerosmith and The Joe Perry Project)
- 1964Edmund de Waal, English potter and author
- 1976Vassilis Lakis, Greek footballer
- 1978Julia Goldsworthy, English politician
- 1985Shota Matsuda, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1509An earthquake known as “The Lesser Judgment Day” hits Constantinople.
- 1515Thomas Wolsey is invested as a Cardinal
- 1547The Battle of Pinkie Cleugh, the last full-scale military confrontation between England and Scotland, resulting in a decisive victory for the forces of Edward VI.
- 1561Fourth Battle of Kawanakajima: Takeda Shingen defeats Uesugi Kenshin in the climax of their ongoing conflicts.
- 1858George Mary Searle discovers the asteroid 55 Pandora.
- 1918Russian Civil War: The Red Army captures Kazan.
- 1936First World Individual Motorcycle Speedway Championship, Held at London’s (England) Wembley Stadium
- 1939World War II: The submarine HMS Oxley is mistakenly sunk by the submarine HMS Triton near Norway and becomes the Royal Navy’s first loss.
- 2003Anna Lindh, the foreign minister of Sweden, is fatally stabbed while shopping, and dies the following day.
- 2008The Large Hadron Collider at CERN, described as the biggest scientific experiment in history, is powered up in Geneva, Switzerland.
View the complete list of historical events for September 10.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 10 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Jeter, Frunzik Mkrtchyan, Carlos Saldanha, Matt Gallant, Anthony Michael Hall, Paul Petersen, Johnny Cymbal, Gregg Binkley, Kaori Nazuka, Patsy Pease.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 10 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 10, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 13, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1959 – Vincent Lagaf', French actor, singer, and game show host; April 11, 1935 – Richard Berry, American singer-songwriter (The Flairs) (d. 1997); October 12, 1969 – Martie Maguire, American singer-songwriter, violinist, and producer (Dixie Chicks and Court Yard Hounds).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,327