Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of September 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 10, 2008 was a Wednesday and it was the 254th day of the year 2008. It was the 37th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,253 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,751 days or 4.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 178 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 19, 2040.
If a dog named Gaby - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gaby will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gaby will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1588Nicholas Lanier
- 1898Bessie Love
- 1945Dennis Burkley
- 1948Tony Gatlif
- 1956Erick Zonca
- 1956Johnnie Fingers
- 1958Chris Columbus
- 1960David Lowery
- 1968Guy Ritchie
- 1985Shota Matsuda
View the complete list of September 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 10.
- 1839Charles Sanders Peirce, American mathematician, statistician, and philosopher (d. 1914)
- 1885Carl Clinton Van Doren, American author and critic (d. 1950)
- 1934Jim Oberstar, American educator and politician (d. 2014)
- 1934Larry Sitsky, Australian pianist, composer, and educator
- 1935Mary Oliver, American poet and author
- 1940Buck Buchanan, American football player (d. 1992)
- 1948Margaret Trudeau, Canadian actress and talk show host, 12th Spouse of the Prime Minister of Canada
- 1963Randy Johnson, American baseball player and actor
- 1976Marty Holah, New Zealand rugby player
- 1976Matt Morgan, American basketball player, wrestler, and actor
View the complete list of September 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Roland’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1419John the Fearless, Duke of Burgundy is assassinated by adherents of the Dauphin, the future Charles VII of France.
- 1561Fourth Battle of Kawanakajima: Takeda Shingen defeats Uesugi Kenshin in the climax of their ongoing conflicts.
- 1570Spanish Jesuit missionaries land in present-day Virginia to establish the short-lived Ajacán Mission.
- 1608John Smith is elected council president of Jamestown, Virginia.
- 1918Russian Civil War: The Red Army captures Kazan.
- 1946While riding a train to Darjeeling, Sister Teresa Bojaxhiu of the Loreto Sisters’ Convent claimed to have heard the call of God, directing her “to leave the convent and help the poor while living among them”. She would become known as Mother Teresa.
- 2001Antônio da Costa Santos, mayor of Campinas, Brazil is assassinated.
- 2001Charles Ingram cheats his way into winning one million pounds on a British version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?.
- 2007Former Prime Minister of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif returns to Pakistan after seven years in exile, following a military coup in October 1999.
- 2008The Large Hadron Collider at CERN, described as the biggest scientific experiment in history, is powered up in Geneva, Switzerland.
View the complete list of September 10 historical events.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 10, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zane Lamprey, Donell Jones, Judy Cornwell, Dustin Kensrue, Morris Day, Carroll Baker, Ai Haruna, Frank Leboeuf, Zhou Mi, Tomi Joutsen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 10 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 10, 2008.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th September 2008 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 2, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 4, 1981. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Whatever You Like by T.I. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 13, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1625. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 10th September 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 10, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 254th day of 2008
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 37th Wednesday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 225 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,253 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,751 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 178
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 19, 2040
- Age in dog years: 83 dog years old using a Border Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: February 2, 1986 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 4, 1981 (-181)
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Whatever You Like by T.I. (September 13, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: X.IX.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1962 – May Sweet, Burmese singer and actress; February 18, 1978 – Oliver Pocher, German comedian and actor; May 27, 1975 – Jadakiss, American rapper (The Lox).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,114