Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of September 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 11, 1943 was a Saturday and it was the 254th day of the year 1943. It was the 37th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,435 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,145 days or 25.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 929 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 20, 1975.
If a dog named Midori - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Midori will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Midori will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Jimmie Davis
- 1921Edwin Richfield
- 1931Bill Simpson
- 1946Julie Covington
- 1950Amy Madigan
- 1958Scott Patterson
- 1961Virginia Madsen
- 1964Victor Wooten
- 1979Ariana Richards
- 1987Mai Oshima
View the complete list of September 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 11.
- 1771Mungo Park, Scottish surgeon and explorer (d. 1806)
- 1825Eduard Hanslick, Bohemian-Austrian musicologist and critic (d. 1904)
- 1861Juhani Aho, Finnish author and journalist (d. 1921)
- 1877Felix Dzerzhinsky, Polish-Russian academic and politician (d. 1926)
- 1925Alan Bergman, American songwriter and composer
- 1930Jean-Claude Forest, French author and illustrator (d. 1998)
- 1955Sharon Lamb, American psychologist and academic
- 1965Moby, American singer-songwriter and DJ (Vatican Commandos)
- 1967Tony David, Australian darts player
- 1987Meamea Thomas, I-Kiribati weightlifter (d. 2013)
View the complete list of September 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1185Isaac II Angelos kills Stephen Hagiochristophorites and then appeals to the people, resulting in the revolt that deposes Andronikos I Komnenos and places Isaac on the throne of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1297Battle of Stirling Bridge: Scots jointly-led by William Wallace and Andrew Moray defeat the English.
- 1565Ottoman forces retreat from Malta ending the Great Siege of Malta.
- 1802France annexes the Kingdom of Piedmont.
- 1803Battle of Delhi, during the Second Anglo-Maratha War, between British troops under General Lake, and Marathas of Scindia’s army under General Louis Bourquin.
- 1852The State of Buenos Aires secedes from the Argentine Federal government, rejoining on September 17, 1861. Several places are named Once de Septiembre after this event.
- 1857The Mountain Meadows massacre: Mormon settlers and Paiutes massacre 120 pioneers at Mountain Meadows, Utah.
- 1944World War II: RAF bombing raid on Darmstadt and the following firestorm kill 11,500.
- 1971The Egyptian Constitution becomes official.
- 1988The St. Jean Bosco massacre takes place in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
View the complete list of September 11 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 11, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fumika Shimizu, Nanao, Bobby Limb, Roddy Maude-Roxby, Adelle Lutz, François Rozet, David Cross, Brandon Soo Hoo, Lee Chamberlin, Lily Rabe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 11, 1943.
Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th September 1943 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 6, 1945. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 23, 1927. Your incompatibility score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 11, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 254th day of 1943
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 37th Saturday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 324 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,435 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,145 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 929
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 20, 1975
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Canaan Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 6, 1945 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 23, 1927 (-148)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1987 – Maryna Linchuk, Belarusian model; July 27, 1975 – Fred Mascherino, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Taking Back Sunday, The Color Fred, Terrible Things, and Breaking Pangaea); March 10, 1905 – Betty Amann, German-American actress (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,772