Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of September 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
September 11, 1945 was a Tuesday and it was the 254th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,219 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 888 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Jimmie Davis
- 1902Barbecue Bob
- 1916Ed Sabol
- 1923Alan Badel
- 1942Lola Falana
- 1960Anne Ramsay
- 1964Tonton Gutierrez
- 1964Victor Wooten
- 1979Ariana Richards
- 1987Mai Oshima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 11.
- 1876Stan Rowley, Australian sprinter (d. 1924)
- 1929Primož Kozak, Slovenian playwright (d. 1981)
- 1930Saleh Selim, Egyptian footballer, manager, and actor (d. 2002)
- 1938David Higgins, English composer and conductor (d. 2006)
- 1955Sharon Lamb, American psychologist and academic
- 1958Scott Patterson, American baseball player and actor
- 1967Tony David, Australian darts player
- 1970Taraji P. Henson, American actress and singer
- 1978Ed Reed, American football player
- 1987Robert Acquafresca, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1390Lithuanian Civil War (1389–92): The Teutonic Knights begin a five-week siege of Vilnius.
- 1541Santiago, Chile, is destroyed by indigenous warriors, led by Michimalonco.
- 1826Captain William Morgan, an ex-freemason is arrested in Batavia, New York for debt after declaring that he would publish The Mysteries of Free Masonry, a book against Freemasonry. This sets into motion the events that lead to his mysterious disappearance.
- 1922The Treaty of Kars is ratified in Yerevan, Armenia.
- 1931Salvatore Maranzano is murdered by Lucky Luciano’s hitmen.
- 1941Ground is broken for the construction of The Pentagon.
- 1945World War II: Australian 9th Division forces liberate the Japanese-run Batu Lintang camp, a POW and civilian internment camp on the island of Borneo.
- 1974Eastern Air Lines Flight 212 crashes in Charlotte, North Carolina, killing 69 passengers and two crew.
- 1997After a nationwide referendum, Scotland votes to establish a devolved parliament within the United Kingdom.
- 2012A total of 315 people are killed in two garment factory fires in Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for September 11.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 11 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shahd Barmada, Fiona, Cris Kirkwood, Roy Ward Baker, K, Alyson Hannigan, Čkalja, Rolf Roosalu, Agyness Deyn, Maria Tănase.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 11, 1945.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 21, 1979 – Cindy Kurleto, Austrian-Filipino model and actress; January 16, 1924 – Katy Jurado, Mexican actress (d. 2002); September 1, 1955 – Bruce Foxton, English singer-songwriter and bass player (The Jam, Stiff Little Fingers, and Casbah Club).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 864