Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of September 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 11, 1945 was a Tuesday and it was the 254th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,337 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 892 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Edwin Richfield
- 1930Cathryn Damon
- 1936Pavel Landovský
- 1958Scott Patterson
- 1964Victor Wooten
- 1967Harry Connick, Jr.
- 1970Taraji P. Henson
- 1970Ted Leo
- 1971Richard Ashcroft
- 1986Ryann Donnelly
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 11.
- 1885Herbert Stothart, American composer and conductor (d. 1949)
- 1928Earl Holliman, American actor
- 1936Pavel Landovský, Czech actor, director, and playwright (d. 2014)
- 1945Gianluigi Gelmetti, Italian composer and conductor
- 1949Roger Uttley, English rugby player and coach
- 1952Catherine Bott, English soprano
- 1970Taraji P. Henson, American actress and singer
- 1976Elephant Man, Jamaican rapper and DJ
- 1985Zack Stortini, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Meamea Thomas, I-Kiribati weightlifter (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1297Battle of Stirling Bridge: Scots jointly-led by William Wallace and Andrew Moray defeat the English.
- 1649Siege of Drogheda ends: Oliver Cromwell’s English Parliamentarian troops take the town and execute its garrison.
- 1714Siege of Barcelona: Barcelona, capital city of Catalonia, surrenders to Spanish and French Bourbon armies in the War of the Spanish Succession.
- 1830Anti-Masonic Party convention; one of the first American political party conventions.
- 1857The Mountain Meadows massacre: Mormon settlers and Paiutes massacre 120 pioneers at Mountain Meadows, Utah.
- 1922One of the Herald Sun of Melbourne, Australia’s predecessor papers The Sun News-Pictorial is founded.
- 1978Janet Parker is the last person to die of smallpox, in a laboratory-associated outbreak.
- 1980Voters approve a new Constitution of Chile, later amended after the departure of president Pinochet.
- 1982The international forces that were guaranteeing the safety of Palestinian refugees following Israel’s 1982 Invasion of Lebanon leave Beirut. Five days later, several thousand refugees are massacred in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps.
- 2001Taiwanese girl group S.H.E. was formed hours before the 911 attacks.
View the complete list of historical events for September 11.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 11 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Minchin, Jackie Chan, Laura Benanti, Roosevelt Sykes, Justin Henry, Kim Delaney, Bob Stanley, Savaş Dinçel, Michael Damian, Eddy Arnold.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 11, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 24, 1958 – Kevin Sorbo, American actor and producer; May 14, 1959 – Steve Hogarth, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Marillion, The Europeans, and How We Live); June 11, 1988 – Rome Ramirez, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sublime with Rome).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,098