Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of September 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
September 11, 1945 was a Tuesday and it was the 254th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,190 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 887 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Lars Tvinde
- 1899Jimmie Davis
- 1923Betsy Drake
- 1943Brian Perkins
- 1948John Martyn
- 1956Tony Gilroy
- 1958Scott Patterson
- 1963Colin Wells
- 1981Charles Kelley
- 1986Rhian Sugden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 11.
- 1525John George, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1598)
- 1723Johann Bernhard Basedow, German author and educator (d. 1790)
- 1764Valentino Fioravanti, Italian organist and composer (d. 1837)
- 1917Herbert Lom, Czech-English actor (d. 2012)
- 1960Ramón Vargas, Mexican tenor
- 1962Victoria Poleva, Ukrainian pianist and composer
- 1964Tonton Gutierrez, Filipino actor
- 1977Matthew Stevens, Welsh snooker player
- 1979David Pizarro, Chilean footballer
- 1983Ike Diogu, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541Santiago, Chile, is destroyed by indigenous warriors, led by Michimalonco.
- 1786The beginning of the Annapolis Convention.
- 1826Captain William Morgan, an ex-freemason is arrested in Batavia, New York for debt after declaring that he would publish The Mysteries of Free Masonry, a book against Freemasonry. This sets into motion the events that lead to his mysterious disappearance.
- 1940George Stibitz performs the first remote operation of a computer.
- 1970The Dawson’s Field hijackers release 88 of their hostages. The remaining hostages, mostly Jews and Israeli citizens, are held until September 25.
- 1971The Egyptian Constitution becomes official.
- 1989Hungary announces that the East German refugees who had been housed in temporary camps were free to leave for West Germany.
- 1997Fourteen Estonian soldiers die in the Kurkse tragedy, drowning in the Baltic Sea.
- 1998Opening ceremony for the 1998 Commonwealth Games in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Malaysia is the first Asian country to host the games.
- 2007Russia tests the largest conventional weapon ever, the Father of All Bombs.
View the complete list of historical events for September 11.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 11 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pedro Almodóvar, Sean Biggerstaff, Kenza Farah, Richard Kiley, Charles Drake, Carl Anderson, Neil Innes, Fenriz, Richard Belzer, Billy Blanks.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 11, 1945.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1944 – Michelle Phillips, American singer-songwriter and actress (The Mamas & the Papas); September 10, 1945 – José Feliciano, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 25, 1947 – Jeffrey DeMunn, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 859