Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of September 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 11, 1958 was a Thursday and it was the 254th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,589 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 731 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Herbert Lom
- 1930Cathryn Damon
- 1934Ian Abercrombie
- 1942Lola Falana
- 1943Brian Perkins
- 1945Leo Kottke
- 1961Elizabeth Daily
- 1967Harry Connick, Jr.
- 1986Rhian Sugden
- 1992Hayato Isomura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 11.
- 1876Stan Rowley, Australian sprinter (d. 1924)
- 1879Louis Coatalen, French engineer (d. 1962)
- 1907Lev Oborin, Russian pianist and educator (d. 1974)
- 1921Edwin Richfield, English actor and screenwriter (d. 1990)
- 1924Daniel Akaka, American soldier, engineer, and politician
- 1924Tom Landry, American football player and coach (d. 2000)
- 1943Brian Perkins, New Zealand-English journalist and actor
- 1957Jeff Sluman, American golfer
- 1958Phoef Sutton, American screenwriter and producer
- 1990Jo Inge Berget, Norwegian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813War of 1812: British troops arrive in Mount Vernon and prepare to march to and invade Washington, D.C.
- 1829Surrender of the expedition led by Isidro Barradas at Tampico, sent by the Spanish crown in order to retake Mexico. This was the consummation of Mexico’s campaign for independence.
- 1903The first race at the Milwaukee Mile in West Allis, Wisconsin is held. It is the oldest major speedway in the world.
- 1941Charles Lindbergh’s Des Moines Speech accusing the British, Jews and the Roosevelt administration of pressing for war with Germany.
- 1943World War II: Start of the liquidation of the Ghettos in Minsk and Lida by the Nazis.
- 1954Hurricane Edna hits New England as a Category 1 hurricane, causing significant damage and 29 deaths.
- 1974Eastern Air Lines Flight 212 crashes in Charlotte, North Carolina, killing 69 passengers and two crew.
- 1978Janet Parker is the last person to die of smallpox, in a laboratory-associated outbreak.
- 2000Melbourne hosts World Economic Forum where S11 protests also take place.
- 2007Russia tests the largest conventional weapon ever, the Father of All Bombs.
View the complete list of historical events for September 11.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 11 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rafe Spall, Richard Schiff, Shani Wallis, Emma Chambers, Ginette Reno, Mantas Jankavičius, Laura Betti, Kevin Macdonald, Jang Wooyoung, Roscoe Dash.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 11, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu (Volare) by Domenico Modugno as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 15, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1937 – Barbara Windsor, English actress and singer; May 19, 1964 – Murali, Indian actor (d. 2010); June 22, 1978 – Tim Driesen, Belgian actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,159