Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of September 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
September 11, 1959 was a Friday and it was the 254th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,558 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,186 days or 20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 730 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 20, 1991.
If a dog named Jagger - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jagger will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jagger will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Jimmie Davis
- 1923Alan Badel
- 1940Brian De Palma
- 1945Felton Perry
- 1958Brad Lesley
- 1958Roxann Dawson
- 1964Tonton Gutierrez
- 1989Asuka Kuramochi
- 1989Michael J. Willett
View the complete list of September 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 11.
- 1825Eduard Hanslick, Bohemian-Austrian musicologist and critic (d. 1904)
- 1862Julian Byng, 1st Viscount Byng of Vimy, English field marshal and politician, 12th Governor General of Canada (d. 1935)
- 1907Lev Oborin, Russian pianist and educator (d. 1974)
- 1924Daniel Akaka, American soldier, engineer, and politician
- 1931Hans-Ulrich Wehler, German historian and academic (d. 2014)
- 1935Arvo Pärt, Estonian composer
- 1955Sharon Lamb, American psychologist and academic
- 1967Sung Jae-gi, South Korean activist, founded Man of Korea (d. 2013)
- 1975Juan Cobián, Argentinian footballer
- 1981Andrea Dossena, Italian footballer
View the complete list of September 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1758Battle of Saint Cast: France repels British invasion during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1792The Hope Diamond is stolen along with other French crown jewels when six men break into the house where they are stored.
- 1802France annexes the Kingdom of Piedmont.
- 1826Captain William Morgan, an ex-freemason is arrested in Batavia, New York for debt after declaring that he would publish The Mysteries of Free Masonry, a book against Freemasonry. This sets into motion the events that lead to his mysterious disappearance.
- 1829Surrender of the expedition led by Isidro Barradas at Tampico, sent by the Spanish crown in order to retake Mexico. This was the consummation of Mexico’s campaign for independence.
- 1830Anti-Masonic Party convention; one of the first American political party conventions.
- 1941Ground is broken for the construction of The Pentagon.
- 1976A group of Croatian nationalists plant a bomb in a coin locker at Grand Central Terminal. After stating political demands, they reveal the location and provided instructions for disarming the bomb. The disarming operation are not executed properly and the bomb explodes, killing one NYPD bomb squad specialist.
- 1985Pete Rose breaks Ty Cobb’s baseball record for most career hits with his 4,192nd hit.
- 1992Hurricane Iniki, one of the most damaging hurricanes in United States history, devastates the Hawaiian islands of Kauai and Oahu.
View the complete list of September 11 historical events.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rei Okamoto, Vardan Petrosyan, JM de Guzman, Beverly Lee, Albert King, Mariza Koch, Norman D. Wilson, Art LaFleur, Robert Forster, Barbara Stuart.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 11, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 22, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1944. Your incompatibility score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Three Bells by The Browns as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1970 – Damon Herriman, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; September 26, 1983 – Samantha Hammel, American actress, singer, and producer; July 24, 1987 – Mara Wilson, American actress and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,547