Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of September 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 11, 1978 was a Monday and it was the 254th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,136 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 479 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Lars Tvinde
- 1902Barbecue Bob
- 1914Ralph Clanton
- 1921Edwin Richfield
- 1928Earl Holliman
- 1961Elizabeth Daily
- 1962Kristy McNichol
- 1963Colin Wells
- 1967Harry Connick, Jr.
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 11.
- 1903Stephen Etnier, American lieutenant and painter (d. 1984)
- 1914Patriarch Pavle of Serbia (d. 2009)
- 1928Reubin Askew, American sergeant, lawyer, and politician, 37th Governor of Florida (d. 2014)
- 1930Cathryn Damon, American actress (d. 1987)
- 1933Margaret Booth, English lawyer and judge
- 1967Harry Connick, Jr., American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor
- 1971Shelton Quarles, American football player and scout
- 1981Charles Kelley, American singer-songwriter (Lady Antebellum)
- 1986Ryann Donnelly, American singer-songwriter (Schoolyard Heroes)
- 1987SoMo, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1226The Roman Catholic practice of public adoration of the Blessed Sacrament outside of Mass spreads from monasteries to parishes.
- 1609Henry Hudson discovers Manhattan Island and the indigenous people living there.
- 1826Captain William Morgan, an ex-freemason is arrested in Batavia, New York for debt after declaring that he would publish The Mysteries of Free Masonry, a book against Freemasonry. This sets into motion the events that lead to his mysterious disappearance.
- 1851Christiana Resistance: Escaped slaves stand against their former owner in armed resistance in Christiana, Pennsylvania, creating a rallying cry for the abolitionist movement.
- 1922The Treaty of Kars is ratified in Yerevan, Armenia.
- 1932Franciszek Żwirko and Stanisław Wigura, Polish Challenge 1932 winners, are killed when their RWD 6 airplane crashes during a storm.
- 1945World War II: Australian 9th Division forces liberate the Japanese-run Batu Lintang camp, a POW and civilian internment camp on the island of Borneo.
- 1997NASA’s Mars Global Surveyor reaches Mars.
- 2012A total of 315 people are killed in two garment factory fires in Pakistan.
- 2013A 400 km long human chain called Catalan Way is organized by the Assemblea Nacional Catalana for the independence of Catalonia
View the complete list of historical events for September 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 11 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachel Blanchard, Erin O'Connor, Duncan Sheik, Phil Minton, Rex Ingram, Vanessa Bell Calloway, Dan Hicks, Jon Auer, Rebecca Rosso, Elizabeth Ray.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 11, 1978.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boogie Oogie Oogie by A Taste of Honey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 16, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1977 – Tamar Braxton, American singer-songwriter and actress (The Braxtons); November 26, 1933 – Robert Goulet, American-Canadian singer and actor (d. 2007); March 26, 1971 – Tommie Sunshine, American DJ and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960