Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of September 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
September 11, 1983 was a Sunday and it was the 254th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,763 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,254 days or 12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 432 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 20, 2015.
If a dog named Duffy - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Duffy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Duffy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Barbecue Bob
- 1934Ian Abercrombie
- 1943Jack Ely
- 1946Julie Covington
- 1948John Martyn
- 1958Roxann Dawson
- 1960Anne Ramsay
- 1967Harry Connick, Jr.
- 1986Rhian Sugden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 11.
- 1836Fitz Hugh Ludlow, American journalist, author, and explorer (d. 1870)
- 1899Jimmie Davis, American singer-songwriter and politician, 47th Governor of Louisiana (d. 2000)
- 1917Ferdinand Marcos, Filipino soldier, lawyer, and politician, 10th President of the Philippines (d. 1989)
- 1928Reubin Askew, American sergeant, lawyer, and politician, 37th Governor of Florida (d. 2014)
- 1930Saleh Selim, Egyptian footballer, manager, and actor (d. 2002)
- 1935Arvo Pärt, Estonian composer
- 1940Brian De Palma, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1953Jani Allan, English-South African journalist and author
- 1960Anne Ramsay, American actress
- 1962Julio Salinas, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1609Henry Hudson discovers Manhattan Island and the indigenous people living there.
- 1802France annexes the Kingdom of Piedmont.
- 1857The Mountain Meadows massacre: Mormon settlers and Paiutes massacre 120 pioneers at Mountain Meadows, Utah.
- 1914Australia invades New Britain, defeating a German contingent at the Battle of Bita Paka.
- 1932Franciszek Żwirko and Stanisław Wigura, Polish Challenge 1932 winners, are killed when their RWD 6 airplane crashes during a storm.
- 1954Hurricane Edna hits New England as a Category 1 hurricane, causing significant damage and 29 deaths.
- 1976A group of Croatian nationalists plant a bomb in a coin locker at Grand Central Terminal. After stating political demands, they reveal the location and provided instructions for disarming the bomb. The disarming operation are not executed properly and the bomb explodes, killing one NYPD bomb squad specialist.
- 1989Hungary announces that the East German refugees who had been housed in temporary camps were free to leave for West Germany.
- 2008A major Channel Tunnel fire broke out on a freight train, closed part of tunnel for 6 months.
- 2012The U.S. embassy in Benghazi, Libya is attacked, resulting in four deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for September 11.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 11 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Django Haskins, Yulia Savicheva, Gwen Welles, Fee Waybill, Royce D. Applegate, Slavitza Jovan, David Chokachi, Jean-Luc Delarue, Michael Seater, Ahron Villena.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 11, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maniac by Michael Sembello as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 17, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1963 – Vytautas Juozapaitis, Lithuanian actor and singer; December 15, 1998 – Chandler Canterbury, American actor; May 23, 1974 – Mónica Naranjo, Spanish singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,338