Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 11, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 254th day of the year 2002. It was the 37th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 195 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,380 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,127 days or 5.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 20, 2034.
If a dog named Jaeden - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jaeden will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jaeden will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Cathryn Damon
- 1945Leo Kottke
- 1948John Martyn
- 1958Roxann Dawson
- 1960Anne Ramsay
- 1964Victor Wooten
- 1971Richard Ashcroft
- 1976Elephant Man
- 1982Shriya Saran
- 1989Asuka Kuramochi
View the complete list of September 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 11.
- 1611Henri de la Tour d'Auvergne, Vicomte de Turenne, French general (d. 1675)
- 1751Princess Charlotte of Saxe-Meiningen (d. 1827)
- 1927Christine King Farris, American educator and author
- 1930Renzo Montagnani, Italian actor (d. 1997)
- 1940Theodore Olson, American lawyer and politician, United States Solicitor General
- 1943André Caillé, Canadian chemist and businessman
- 1944Freddy Thielemans, Belgian educator and politician, Mayor of Brussels
- 1970William Joppy, American boxer and coach
- 1975Juan Cobián, Argentinian footballer
- 1983Jacoby Ellsbury, American baseball player
View the complete list of September 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Leonardo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541Santiago, Chile, is destroyed by indigenous warriors, led by Michimalonco.
- 1649Siege of Drogheda ends: Oliver Cromwell’s English Parliamentarian troops take the town and execute its garrison.
- 1709Battle of Malplaquet: Great Britain, Netherlands and Austria fight against France.
- 1813War of 1812: British troops arrive in Mount Vernon and prepare to march to and invade Washington, D.C.
- 1903The first race at the Milwaukee Mile in West Allis, Wisconsin is held. It is the oldest major speedway in the world.
- 1916The Quebec Bridge’s central span collapses, killing 11 men. The bridge previously collapsed completely on August 29, 1907.
- 1931Salvatore Maranzano is murdered by Lucky Luciano’s hitmen.
- 1978Janet Parker is the last person to die of smallpox, in a laboratory-associated outbreak.
- 1997NASA’s Mars Global Surveyor reaches Mars.
- 2007Russia tests the largest conventional weapon ever, the Father of All Bombs.
View the complete list of September 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 11, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Arnold, Duffy, Megumi Ogata, Jack Osbourne, Jessica Chastain, Zerrin Tekindor, apl.de.ap, Connie Talbot, Keita Tachibana, Jaci Velasquez.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 11, 2002.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th September 2002 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 18, 1989. Your score is -107. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 11th September 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 11, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 254th day of 2002
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 37th Wednesday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 195 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,380 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,127 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 216
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 20, 2034
- Age in dog years: 109 dog years old using a Old English Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1974 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 18, 1989 (-107)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland (September 14, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.IX.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1922 – Lizabeth Scott, American actress and singer (d. 2015); November 22, 1982 – Fiona Glascott, Irish actress; December 9, 1938 – John Braheny, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,025