Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of September 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 11, 2005 was a Sunday and it was the 254th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,670 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 158 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Mannix - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 68 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mannix will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mannix will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Lars Tvinde
- 1902Barbecue Bob
- 1930Renzo Montagnani
- 1940Brian De Palma
- 1942Lola Falana
- 1947Bob Catley
- 1950Amy Madigan
- 1953Tommy Shaw
- 1986Rhian Sugden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 11.
- 1847Mary Watson Whitney, American astronomer and academic (d. 1921)
- 1862Hawley Harvey Crippen, American physician (d. 1910)
- 1877Felix Dzerzhinsky, Polish-Russian academic and politician (d. 1926)
- 1917Jessica Mitford, English-American journalist and author (d. 1996)
- 1936Roger Barkley, American radio host (d. 1997)
- 1942Gerome Ragni, American actor, playwright, and composer (d. 1991)
- 1950Barry Sheene, English motorcycle racer and sportscaster (d. 2003)
- 1963Colin Wells, English actor
- 1978Ed Reed, American football player
- 1991Rhema Obed, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1786The beginning of the Annapolis Convention.
- 1829Surrender of the expedition led by Isidro Barradas at Tampico, sent by the Spanish crown in order to retake Mexico. This was the consummation of Mexico’s campaign for independence.
- 1932Franciszek Żwirko and Stanisław Wigura, Polish Challenge 1932 winners, are killed when their RWD 6 airplane crashes during a storm.
- 1941Charles Lindbergh’s Des Moines Speech accusing the British, Jews and the Roosevelt administration of pressing for war with Germany.
- 1944World War II: The first Allied troops of the U.S. Army cross the western border of Germany.
- 1982The international forces that were guaranteeing the safety of Palestinian refugees following Israel’s 1982 Invasion of Lebanon leave Beirut. Five days later, several thousand refugees are massacred in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps.
- 1988The St. Jean Bosco massacre takes place in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
- 1989Hungary announces that the East German refugees who had been housed in temporary camps were free to leave for West Germany.
- 1997After a nationwide referendum, Scotland votes to establish a devolved parliament within the United Kingdom.
- 2007Russia tests the largest conventional weapon ever, the Father of All Bombs.
View the complete list of historical events for September 11.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 11 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Stokes Mitchell, Lucy Cohu, Luca Ronconi, Don Bowman, Miki Nishino, Jason Patric, Joanne Catherall, James McCartney, Nancy Allen, Michael E. Knight.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 11, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 17, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 13, 1920 – Neville Brand, American actor (d. 1992); October 10, 1941 – Peter Coyote, American actor, director, and screenwriter; January 9, 1968 – Catalina Saavedra, Chilean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,226